>no georgia guidestones end of the world
>no mysterious new planet colliding on earth
>no ayylmaos
>no peacetrucks
>no ukrainian revolution

WHAT WENT WRONG

>HABBENINGS*

FUCK ME

Remember that EO from last week and how Congress and DOJ are both openly investigating the swamp. The emperor's wrath is slow but sure.

Maybe a lot of this stuff really is cia's doing, and they're afraid of trump catching wind of their plans?

I have embraced the art of converting anal release into energy fuel. I do not consume my anal nutrients raw instead I allow it to ferment for 80 days before consumption. The raisin I do this is because eating your fecal matter fresh from the source can lead to maggot infestation of the lower intestines. I use a medium sized mason jar for the fermentation process. I also cover my soft serve with urine to give the end product a glossy finish. Remember to keep your breyers in a warm place. My moist hole has been punished by large men of African descent. My busted and loosened faggot ass leaks feces and blood. I require medical bags to defecate. My room smells of shit and death, I will fight anyone, I will test my psyicality against anyone that looks at me with evil intention. As I light you up I will mock the fuck outta you, my name is warrior poet now, I have ascended into the ether. a mixture of xxxtentscion, lil pump and post Malone serenades my thoughts as a warband of refugees piss and shit into my open wounds. I am moose, the braphog the 3 eyed demon pig, alex jones is controlled opposition.

>no stock market crash
I remember that idiot Marc Cuban saying Trump would crash the market if elected.

You know what to do.

????
We just had a happening yesterday in Harrisburg PA

That's just a slow day in a news studio you fucking queer NOT A HABBENING

>no WW3 because of trump being president
>no fema camps
>no walmart army invading the US
>no cheese pizza ring under cheese pizza shop

Religion of peace has integrated in our societies, no more truck attacks.

Give it time. Niggers and Muslims will always give us a good chimpout.

When you do everything right, most people will think you have done nothing at all.

France says its goiyng to send 100000 fugees into europe in 2018

Someone pls help

Assange twitter is down

Someone go and bulldoze the Georgia Guidestones using the same arguments used by those to remove the Confederate general statues.

They do practically promote ethnic cleansing. Go make a happening for us please.

the good guys won communism lost

There was at least one bomb found at a euro Christmas market. I feel like that's inevitable due to Muslims. Or they might attack New Years festivals.

Go out and make a habbening then. Spread a rumour to all the niggers that Walmart is refusing them entry into the Boxing Day sales because they steal all the merchandise. Be creative.

That's been dead since ages now

>NO NEW WIKILEAKS
>no antifa vs tiki torches
>no south-china-sea dispute escalation
>no more crimeas and georgias
>no california mega superquake
>no HAARP induced mega hurricanes

WHY

user, whyy are you not paying attention??? We had a happening yesterday

Soybening is not a habbening its not worth remembering if its not a TRUE habbening

Soros and company have gone radio silent. They are in hiding or getting there before some big happening.

>boxing day
Like they know what that is.

can you not just have a quiet and peaceful christmas for a second?

Almost 8 billion people in this world. All of them fucking pussies.

Next happening will be bit coin's value crashing and the financial chaos that'll cause as a large portion of the population has gone full retard and invested heavily in it to the point they'll lose everything when it crashes.

NO I NEED FUCKING HABBENINGS

boring... why muzzie don t do something on christmas , are muzzies actually our allies against the kikes ? after all they think jesus is a prophet