Holy shit

It's all true, isn't it.
It's all seriously happening right now, wtf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrUXPn7HCjM&index=5&t=2860s&list=PLot-YbVLHThMCeXSfL3i813d8veDgt2m_
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes. welcome to Sup Forums

yes, also the albert pike plans and Weishaupt's plans. plenty of countries had warning but chose to do nothing and now its too late

Either that book was written by the Jews themselves, or someone was spot on correct in predicting and describing their behavior.

What is happening is that autism is infiltrating our meat, water and produce. Autism is everywhere and going to kill us all. The planet will become autistic, followed by the solar system and then onward to conquering multiple galaxies and even dimensions.

very long but worth a listen

youtube.com/watch?v=KrUXPn7HCjM&index=5&t=2860s&list=PLot-YbVLHThMCeXSfL3i813d8veDgt2m_

Fraudulent document.

general patton knew it as well

T. Jew
Everything described in it is still happening

It was kind of a BS book pieced together by some outright speculation and some actual facts to spin a narrative. It's basically confirmation bias desu

I have embraced the art of converting anal release into energy fuel. I do not consume my anal nutrients raw instead I allow it to ferment for 80 days before consumption. The raisin I do this is because eating your fecal matter fresh from the source can lead to maggot infestation of the lower intestines. I use a medium sized mason jar for the fermentation process. I also cover my soft serve with urine to give the end product a glossy finish. Remember to keep your breyers in a warm place. My moist hole has been punished by large men of African descent. My busted and loosened faggot ass leaks feces and blood. I require medical bags to defecate. My room smells of shit and death, I will fight anyone, I will test my psyicality against anyone that looks at me with evil intention. As I light you up I will mock the fuck outta you, my name is warrior poet now, I have ascended into the ether. a mixture of xxxtentscion, lil pump and post Malone serenades my thoughts as a warband of refugees piss and shit into my open wounds. I am moose, the braphog, the 3 eyed demon pig, alex jones is controlled opposition

It's an Okhrana forgery that plagiarized a French satire about Napoleon III.

If you did even an elementary level of research, you would see that this book is a forgery made by the Communists

pic related

yes JIDF has showed up

>Protocols written late 1800's
>everything in book has come true
>1940's, some Jew says "It's a work of fiction. Do not believe the lies"
>"Protocols has been debunked, Goy! Pay no mind!"

The saddest part is people really think it's been debunked as a work of fiction

whether this work is truly a forgery as it claimed (by (((them)))) or not, it's been frighteningly accurate. totally prophetic.

this is an underrated post. nice job with the username and kekistani flag too

>It's fake, goy
>Nevermind everything in it is coming true
>You're not an anti-semite, are you?

The 12th century Jewish Order of Sion made a Cole's Notes version of the Rabbinical Talmud 700BC and this version was published in the late 1800's against the teachings of the Talmud because if goy were to realize it was true all Jews would be massacred. This is why JIDF attacks it's authenticity when brought up, they're trying to save their demon worshiping lives.

>s-shut it d-down

Working on that one for a while, eh?

I will shed tears for the.musical taste, though....

its*

They say its a forgery just because it copies the writing style of another book but that means shit, what matters is what it foretells has really happened

Ted
Gunderson

It is literally completely irrelevant if it's a forgery.
Everything from the book is coming true and that's all that matters.

>talmud
>700 BC

Admit it, user, you're throwing dates out at random and don't even have a wikipedia-level knowledge of Jewish history.

Judea in 700 BC probably wasn't even monotheist yet; the Talmud was written about a thousand years after that, because the Romans wrecked the temple and dispersed the Jews, who now needed writing to keep in touch across geographically dispersed communities and couldn't rely on the oral laws of a bunch of rabbis in Jerusalem.

fuck me.

so you're saying the talmud was written in the 1700s?
you alright there buddy?

> 1000 years after 700 BC is 1700 AD

The origin of monotheism is the combination of polytheistic worship practiced in Egypt, the masonic Babylonian Talmud around that time. The first Rabbinical Talmud was compiled around 700BC, the Tanakh and Torah were completed in 400BC and 300BC respectively

>It's all true, isn't it.
>It's all seriously happening right now, wtf.

Welcome to Sup Forums new friend you're about to go on a journey , buckle up.

1000 years after 700bc is 299 or 301 just had a major head injury so brain bot working so well but still y9u are fucking retarded

fuck you for pointing that out you fucking faggot

How and by whom? “It’s a proven fake”
but proof of fakery is rarely presented and if it is, it’s usually just some rumour about “muh Czar” aka literally nothing.

>that pic
kek

Babylonian Talmud > Rabbinical Talmud > Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Kek digits >

Well I don't know what level of education you would need to see that every single fucking thing in that book is actually happening.

What book?

Yep. Welcome to the "Jewish Question."
Enjoy your stay.

Wow the two stupidest people on the internet found each other

Pretty sure it's a publication, check the bottom of the image. He got in a lot of trouble for that, but he spoke the truth.

This was the first time I've read something that started with big bold red text THIS IS A PROVEN ANTI-SEMTIC HOAX

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew

Are you Christian? If not read page 294 of the protocols of zion

And for the Polish speakers...

Question:

If Jews are actually innocent and all of this stuff is just lies and slander, why has it repeatedly shown up in dozens of civilizations? As in, from Romans to Nazis have we seen people accuse Jews of being manipulative and malicious.

The Roman senate were all Talmudic Jews, as was Caesar allowed Judaism into the Roman empire and learned how to become immortal through martyrdom (King's Talmud).

It's earlier than Romans. Josephus identified the Hyksos as the hebrews and look what happened when the Hyksos left Egypt to return to Canaan. Every first born male dies and then the nogs from the south move in to pollute the blood of the Northern Egyptians.

sauce?

so?

Liar

www.livius.org/articles/concept/diaspora/jewish-rome/
The Jews: A History - By John Efron

The King's Talmud is the hardest to find because it hasn't been published and much less translated, but from what has been released would coincide with Caesar's death as an attempt to immortalize his name through a staged murder.

I used to think those were bullshit until I heard Myron Fagan's hashing of it. But yes there's no way to look at what happened in Russia, with the jewsheviks and the jewish labor bunds, and then look at Schiff and Warburg financing and orchestrating it, to realize the Protocols were well ahead of their time. I remember reading on wikipedai that they were just frauds, but it was never explained how. The name of the author wasn't even mentioned back anywhere when I first started learning about it.

It literally is, but idiots here are unironically defending it since it conforms to their beliefs

You add nothing but your shitty ego
Stop using whatever device you have to communicate with people, you've lost all privileges

What makes it fraudulent? This gets repeated but I have a strong suspicion that nobody who says this actually knows what they're talking about.

Look up The Order of Sion, they're the originators of the protocols

How? The originator is Sergei Nylus.

Thing closer to 1200AD
Sergei just published it, which he shouldn't have because it goes against the Rabbinical Talmud which expressly notes never to teach the goyim about the Talmud.

Think*

>Sergei just published it, which he shouldn't have because it goes against the Rabbinical Talmud which expressly notes never to teach the goyim about the Talmud.

What the hell are you talking about? He published it in a time before it was banned by the USSR. Why does it matter if the Talmud was exposed? He as an Orthodox Christian not an Orthodox jew. It seems like everytime we have this thread it gets kicked down the ladder and it sounds like you're defending the Talmud, the worst most inhumane book ever written, and attacking this book using outright lies and misdirection.

Are you a yidd? Be honest.

Since you didn't even look up The ORDER OF SION, called me a "yid" for speaking the truth (A Saul Alinsky tactic) and still using a memeflag makes you the evil Moloch worshiping, baby sacrificing, boy and girl raping faggot jew.

read this

>Fraudulent document.
who cares? movies are also fake and we love it

right now? where have you been the past century?

>Since you didn't even look up The ORDER OF SION

I'm already well aware who they were. I was first introduced to them when reading Dan Brown a decade ago. They outed themselves as a fraud, and that was used to argue that they are either doing that on purpose to hide their secrets or that they truly had none.

None of that fucking matters because you failed to explain how how the Order would be connected to the Protocols. Protip: They weren't. You just pulled that out of your ass. Then you defended the Talmud's secrecy for some reason, which is the most despicable thing I've heard on this board. Then you tried to cover your lie by saying that it was protected by an alleged tactic that you could use to defend any lie. Yeah, there's no way you're not a yidd. You even mispelled yidd on purpose to throw of suspicion and it's obvious af.

Not even remotely. Nobody can explain how it's allegedly fraudulent. It's just something yidds keep repeating whenever they see it because they know it's backed up with historical basis and is outright as counter jewish as they are counter European.

So the masons wrote the protocols of elder zion?

>They outed themselves as a fraud
Yes, you are JIDF for sure because that's total disinformation, a typica from adescendant of Caanan the demon worshiping Khazars that you ended up calling yourselves.

You'll be dead soon because all those sandnigs you pissed off will be cutting your shitty head off that shitty body of yours...

Oh...
MERRY CHRISTMAS
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Masons are Jews, or good goyim of the Jews.

Masonry / Satanism come from the Babylon cults which were Jewish. When you trace the history of the (((ideas))) behind all this shit far enough back, you find its all Jews. Dessert Jews worshiping Moloch.

Damn. I almost want to give up.

No user, the masons did not create the book that outs their alleged associates. It was published by Sergei Nilus(sometimes "Nylus") after he discovered documents himself and had a source from within the 1897 World Zionist Congress.

That's legit creepy. What are you trying to say? My guess is that you're a 15 year old yidd. You have the mixture of sensibility and tactics coupled with a frenetic lack of charisma.

I'm about to have a very Merry Christmas.

Edomite Masons with the help of Sumerians (Canaanites) first made the Jew Talmud
The Order of Sion was a mediaeval order of canons which, according to a papal bull of the 12th century, had abbeys on Mount Sion in Jerusalem, on Mount Carmel, in Southern Italy (Calabria), and in France. They were the Learned Elders of Zion who wrote up the protocols from the Talmud.

Well, the idea of "tekton" or builder is where the jewish and Masons both get their idea's. They originate in the dead sea scrolls and use freemason imagery. Most free masons aren't aware which means either
1) They were neglected and no longer seen as a primary mover for socio-politics OR
2) Their methods were to be employed in increasingly subtle methods and to filter characters into hidden attached bodies(invitation only).

>They were the Learned Elders of Zion who wrote up the protocols from the Talmud.

That's not what the protocols claim.

hehe, hello Tunesia, your clay played a part in all the hubub about the babylonain talmud and abrahamic religions. Welcome to the show and great opening post

Oops Tunisia*

>General Patten
I hate fucking infographics with spelling errors or inaccurate/poorly researched information.
SOURCE EVERYTHING

I used to wonder about that myself. Thought it was a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. A collective group of Jewish elites dominating Western society. Crazy thing is... it's true. The Jews. Their evil schemes... All of it... It's all true.

you are welcome leaf , have a merry christmas

Took only 4400years but it's happening.gif, a great awakening for the new epoch

Merry Christmas to you and your senpai

Jews are obviously over-represented in influential areas like the media. But is there some kind of deep state conspiracy involving Israel? I'm not sure

Yes. The Jews infiltrated the CIA and killed Kennedy. It's all been downhill from there, but we were really fucked ever since the Federal Reserve.

itt: babby cuckpol's first redpill

This. They fund media holders and buy ours with reserve laundering

Notice the slide effort away from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion ? It's adorable
People, go look it up, read it, see what the "Ashkenazim" Khazar convert Jews think of you

bad goy

It's true. All of it

Jews are vampires

Checked. Merry Christmas to all good anons! The lake of fire for all those naughty, naughty Jews.

Holy shit... Checked

(((Fraudulent)))

Did u just cultural appropriate romanians? Not cool user.

>literally a proven to be a bullshit piece of propaganda
>NAH BRUH IT'S TROO

le_concave_head.bmp

Yeah bro, it's just propaganda -- there's not a shred of truth in there at all.

>says the child of a convicted criminal banished to a prison camp island
Tell me, what's life like as a Zionist cocksucking nigger?

This did something to me.