What did you guys get for christmas?

What did you guys get for christmas?

I got a new car from my parents

Nothing because I'm over the age of 18.

what does being over 18 have to do with receiving presents?

Everything man-child.
Once I became an adult I started giving my parent's and young family presents.
One as a thank you for putting up with my shit for 18 years, and the other because they're young and don't have their own money for shit so they rely on gibs.

I got a warm electric blanket. It's a replacement for one I had that broke.

so, your parents aren't an adults.?

An old internet girlfriend mailed me a weird book.
My grandmother mailed me a bunch of clothes that half didn't fit
my great grandmother did the same
my other grandmother sent me 25 bucks in a check

Anyone else get some good grandma shit?

It's less of a gift and more of a payback, return on investment.
I owe them so it's one of my ways of paying it back.

Mostly manga comics and some plushies. Also pajamies.

>New Zealand

Lol your whole life has been gibs. It will always be gibs.

What?
Do you think New Zealand is some fantasy land where everything is great and I just get free money or something?

just fooling with you, I agree getting gifts is a bit childish unless it's very well thought out, or from your S.O or grandma.

Don't know yet, we open presents early Christmas morning. But right now I'm in a lovely room with my husband asleep near to me and I'm reading my Bible in a chair next to the fire. All I hear outside is the wind.

This peace of mind is rare for me. I got this for Christmas, and that's enough.

My grandma won't stop sending me socks.

I got a dead Jew.

Bought myself a new pair of shoes. I've wearing the same ones for about 3 years. Some new jeans and some groceries.

Dude, you buy groceries every week I would hope.

You must be 18+ to post on this site

Are they cool socks at least?

A PICTURE OF MOOT WEARING NEKO EARS AND THEY SHOPPED A BBC ONTO HIM

my great grandpa gave all my cousins but me Xbox 1 Xs because I called him a Jew loving cuck after he stared teling WWII stories at thanksgiving

Why would I buy groceries every week?

>Receiving a present on Christmas is unmanly

nothing but a rope to hang my self

You’re taking the fact that your parents hate you very poorly

500 dollars cash. It's not much but it's more than some of you sad fags got. I'm also in my late 20s

>his parents don't give him booze and ammo for christmas
hahah must suck being an aussiefaggot.

I got an monkey soup

And boy it was UMA DELICIA

You're a dick.

I got my dignity

I'm heading over my mom's after work in the morning. I'll likely get a few small gifts for around my house.

I'm more excited to spend time with beloved family members, which is the greatest gift of all.

Lol, just because his family isn’t poor doesn’t make him a dick. Try not being poor for once.

My dad bought my BLACK boyfriend a car for christmas.

>Can't buy his own booze and ammunition.

What are you, fucking poor?

That's not what makes him a dick, it's the same attitude that you have. Also, I'm not poor.

>i-I-I’m not p-poor g-guys

My parents gave me the entire $4400 that they’ve been slowly putting into various accounts and stocks since I was born over the course of my entire life today. Poorfags can never compete and will always be mad.

Levano yoga tablet, Ahegao coffee mug, a Man crate, and $5000 dollars from grandma.

It isn't even my grandma.

Cars exist in your shithole?

If it took your parents your entire life to give you $4000 you are poor

Ohhhh I'm sooo angry now. You ruined my Christmas forever.

My family is part of the Italian mafia, and I know Neil Armstrong's family through the 6 degrees of separation. Many rich relatives, so I do quite well on Christmas despite being from the ghetto.

>4400 is a lot
Poorfag.

I was surprised as well!

because you can always have more?
Such a cuck as yourself will never understand how it feels to add a thousand rounds to your collection of tens of thousands of rounds.

Didn't really get anything besides a lousy lunch where everyone carried on like dickheads

Grandma gave me $50, which I bought a Jesus bobble head online with. Going to give it to her as a belated Christmas present she can put next to her nativity scene next year

Might buy myself a straight razor or a keyboard synth

Yeah because I actually go and shoot my gun.
I don't fill a room in my house with bullets then jack off into it occasionally.

hahaha now I fucking know you are larping.
>aussie with gun
>posting like a faggot
it can be one or the other. pick one you larping faggot.

Australians can have guns.
And I'm not even Australian.

Fucking christ you're stupid, do you just live a sad NEET life fueled by Sup Forums and /k/ memes relying on your parents and the government for gibs?

>projection levels intensify
is that what you life is actually like user? Why are you so salty on such a wonderful day? You sound like you have a lot of hate in your heart.

>And I'm not even Australian.
Kek americans can't even differentiate Australia from New Zealand

Shills

$4400 as a gift is a lot. What’s the biggest gift you’ve ever received, money wise? I guarantee you it isn’t more than that.

>he thinks americans give a fuck about some island in the middle of the south pacific
Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions or flags of sheep.

I got a desktop and 4k tv, and a katana, not even a manchild, just thought it was cool

What if they are color blind?

Hover your mouse over the flag.

We actually can get guns though. The process is just retarded, expensive, and time consuming. Would be better if it was just like how the States does things, but anyone with a lick of sense in Aus has a gun as well.

Land.

A few shirts and a gift card. I'm content with it.

I got a plastic bank that looks like a face that’s all

We call straya "Big New Zealand" now FYI.

Phones dont have a mouse.

8 thousand pounds.
4400 isn't a lot if that's saved up across your whole life.

Then don't phone post, or click the flag and look at the URL.

shitty laptop

i bought myself a new car stereo and i bought for my cat some wheatgrass to nibble on and some organic catnip

I got a dysfunctional wreck of a family for Christmas this year.

Don't tell me what to do, I'm not other user. I know the difference between the flags.

some clothes

A hug from my twin boys.
They are sleeping right now, having a drink and browsing pol while listening to some good music. God gave me the gift of life 34 years ago with that gift I made a wonderful life.
Love of a good family is the only gift worth getting on the holidays pol. Fuck this materialist shit /they/ have turned this holiday into.
Love God and Love family.

Gag ball and a whip for my old lady

Celebrating Christmas is for commies. Real capitalist wagecucking cocksuckers like me work on Christmas.

3 nice shirts a pair of pants, some cologne, a notebook, and a year's gym membership. spoiled
but it's because I am not working at the moment taking classes night and day.

australians can have guns? i didn't know that, they teach americans in high school that UK and Australia have banned guns. love this freedom of information, cuts through the bullshit of misinformation. merry christmas user.

Nothing because it isn't Christmas until tomorrow?

I got a peanut butter blowjob from my dog

I got a helicopter landing pad and 10 rolls of double thick charmin ultra TP and 500$ cash plus I got to fuck my step sister then I drove home drunk and almost got a dui but the cop let me go because I was listening to fashwave

>Real capitalist wagecucking cocksuckers like me work on Christmas
You mean Jews and the Chinese?

Digits confirm?

Name the Jew, pay your due

>thinks americans care enough to hover over the flag of some faggy shit poster
When will you aussie fags realize that no one gives a fuck about you? you are use meaningful as rhode island.

I got a new job this week. Good money, full bennies, super interesting and challenging, chance to make real good money. I’m happy. Oh, and some underwear too.

same here sort of, I'm supposed to sell my dads old sports car to help pay for college.

Australians need licenses for guns. The only thing actually banned are assault rifles, missile launchers, flamethrowers, machine guns and anti-tank guns. Rest is restricted depending on your license and job.

Are you also too important to use English correctly?
UK banned handguns.

Nothing yet because it's only been Christmas for like half an hour?

A little money, a couple gift cards, some sweet tacticool pants, some other clothes, skincare stuff that I specifically asked for, aaaand knick knacks I dont need unfortunately.

I got a plastic flyswatter and 4 boxes of slug pellets. I bought my 6 year old sister a vibrator, nippleless bras and lace underwear, and my father bought her a webcam. Also bought my parrot a new mirror.

What are slug pellets?

So you can't get anything cool? wtf is an "assault rifle"? Anything that is black and scary? cuckcuckcuck
>can't into englich
its called being drunk and happy and not giving a fuck. I thought you ausies would understand that.

same here my dude, im paying to remodel their house as a gift.

My parents bought me an itarget pro so I wouldn’t have to go to the gun range in the winter. I normally don’t get presents, but I bought my nephew a 45 inch tv and my parents wanted to show their appreciation. My sister got knocked up as a teen. Her new husband steals money from my nephew. I do the appropriate male influence and my parents really like knowing the little guy has someone to talk to.

>wasting your potential future to help your poor boomer parents that are only poor because they buy stupid fucking shit on amazon all day
SMART IDEA user!!

An assault rifle is a full automatic self-load rifle.

I got a new coat, jeans, and two pairs of shoes.
I’ll probably buy myself some beer and pass out tomorrow night since I’m off work till Wednesday.

>Being hateful and ungrateful towards his parents.

End yourself.

No they have holidays off. Mr Shekelstein wanted me to work tomorrow.

so whats a machine gun then? hahah
I have smart rich boomer parents. No hate here. That guy is just a fucking idiot.

Ruger 1911 Talo version.

A machine gun is a fully automatic self-loading gun designed for sustained fire.

Why are you posting this thread on Christmas Eve? Nobody (at least not normal people) know what they got yet. I live thousands of miles away from my parents, but they did send me a drone that I opened and took on a few test flights. It was actually more fun than I thought it would be.

If you want I'll post a screencap of it (took it up to about 100ft today for some scenery vids but it was too windy to go any higher).