East Asians have a higher IQ than whites

And they boil dogs alive.

IQ isn't everything. Muh empathy, muh creativity, muh individualism.

But lack in other metrics. Though I'm still gonna breed with many East Asian women.

You're half way there. Now tell me the root of black poverty.

>cherry picked IQ tests

I haven’t met any smart Asians.

they seem empty and pointless

Only South Koreans

Anytime I see people dancing around and doing faggoty shit like this, I want to throw a hand grenade their direction and watch them panic.

Plz make sure you seed some swede women too. U fuckers are endangered

so what have they done with it?

Sage

>no average corean gf

>kekistani flag
>talking about faggotry

>tfw average chinese wife

If they’re so smart why do they eat dogs instead of training them?

>high spatial awareness
>low verbal cognition
insectoids are basically the inverse of kikes
whites are the most well-rounded intellectually and physically

Whites are inbred disease carriers. Almost every race except the actual nigger are smarter than whites, and the nigger, although stupid, is much healthier.

We have this thread twice a day.

Indians have higher IQs than Jews.

Tricks and lies.

>Mongolia
>North Korea
>Russia

>Believing that the Chinese are straight forward with IQ while also shitting on the floor.

You're welcome.

Individualism is the cancer that will cause the extinction of our race.

>Fascist
>Empathy and individualism
What did he mean by this?

>Higher IQ's

But get BTFO and adopt our culture. Even the fucking men wear suits and carry briefcases.

We destroyed and colonized these people and you want to talk about a few points right on the bell curve.

For fucks sakes nigger. Try again.

everything they use in modern culture was invented by whites though. all they do is copy white tech and build it well with their nimble little fingers. its like whites are santa and asians are the elves

Yeah, but they have less IQ variance.
More white retards and more revolutionary white geniuses.
The same applies to men and women too.

Asians are the women of the average racial IQ world.

>asians
>smart

And you're posting on a website based on a japanese website, with both of them being filled with japanese culture and both of them being owned by the same japanese man.

Yeah, we know. Now if they could just work on their total lack of human empathy and their need for insect like submission to the collective you might have something going.

okay.... what, do you think whites get offended by this? most are perfectly fine admitting it. it's pretty much a universal meme that asians are better at math...

asians have higher IQ and on average better at math. whites are more creative though

This Koreaboo likes the kpop

Thursday

>twice
O i get it

unfortunately asian women's faces are very ugly

Ive been in japan once and even little school girls wear a shitton of makeup but still look ugly and deformed

this.

their face culture is fucking stupid and shallow too because it's only keeping everybody from embracing reality. it's an illusion and nothing gets done that way. it's only lies and falsehood.

>I haven’t met any smart Asians.
You must be home schooled. All the asians I know consistently rank top of the class. Pursue STEM. My high school class of 300 had maybe 20 asians, 5 of them were ranked in the top 10. And about half of them went to good schools

Go to any large public university and asians account for nearly 50% of engineering

>smart why do they eat dogs instead of training them?
Only a tiny minority eat dogs - usually the really rural areas. If you actually go to China you see plenty of people with dogs as pets.

is that why they hate niggers so much?

its hard to care about averages when you're a statistical outlier

they fudge their numbers and leave out the rural and surburban retards, they only include educated city folk.

What's the numbers if America only included city people?

And they're almost human too

S A N A
A
N
A

Different tastes for everyone

On average perhaps. How many Asians did it take to invent electricity, assembly lines, aircraft, rockets, space shuttles, cameras, automobiles and hamburgers?

>wanting to be controlled by others
how does it feel to be beta

Empathy is the cancer that will cause the extinction of our race.

On average but less divergence and fewer geniuses per capita.

A single newton is worth more than 10,000 abacus pluckers

You have no idea how face works, do you?

You have a public face, and a private face. When in public, you put on your public face, and you are aware that everyone else is also using their public face, and that the public face is an illusion. We know that everyone is fake to a certain extent, and we allow this to make sure that interactions remain harmonious for the most part.

There is no reality here we are incapable of embracing, because we are all aware that the face is a social convention.

This is why we must encourage racemixing with Asians to improve overall human IQ, it is the only way we can save humanity

Africa-tier if you don't include the nearby suburbs that most working "city-folk" commute from.

Why do you think we are breeding with them? I am an engineer very good at maths and sciences, I have strong family values, and I make good money. Plus I am musically talented and have a quirky personality. Young Eastern Asian girls love me. I love Asian QTPIs.

Asian jews are the future

Id bang #4. Booksmart != better

This is why we must genocide all niggers and jews. The best Christmas gift to Whites and Asians.

>jyp entertainment
>jap

thanks for the reminder burger

My iq is 127, and I'm a diagnosed sociopath... I'm Irish, Scottish, German and Ukrainian.

Not fucking enough will lead to the extinction of your race. Do your job and make more babies.

Convert to Islam and have 4 wives.

> smart enough to falsify national IQ data
And no - east asians in USA are not a representative group.

it's not about math, money or trivial pursuit, it's about being balanced, curious and imaginative. this is something lost on Asians, Jews and black. This is why white people have succeeded in building western civilization, but because of having the talent of imagination white people are also very trusting and generous, this naivety has created problems for them as a people and a race.

You are a filthy noviop and your real IQ (not imagined by your mother) is 95.

Highest IQ individuals ever tested are all white. Maybe some east Asians have IQs over 110 average but all of the 170+ IQs are white. The upper limits of white IQ is so far above other races it's ridiculous.

I guess you prefer the Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews

robots will take over all the pointless jobs, work will be a form of entertainment and spiritual growth not slavery to survive, reproduction will be something desired out of love not need.

Duck you Russia, you commie fucks are responsible for the death of over 10,000,000 Ukrainians because your too incompetent to farm.
You also raped an entire country, for shame. Hitler shouldn't have made the choices he did, but the good guys lost

You mistake empathy for hysteria.
Empathy makes you understand people. Not cry on publicly about everything.

Empathy meme is harmful - I can agree with that. Emotionally retarded people are tend to pick it up and use to feel important.

Jews?

We SEA Mexicans are in between the white dudes and far east orientals
T. Rice nip (not filthy Ho Chi Minh commie)

*fuck
And my Iq is legit, stay jealous manlet

they get paid more too, on average

END THE RACE GAP

Mudslimes are far more likely to divorce and cheat than Christians in mudslime dominated countries. Indonesia is a good example.

Their average IQs still hover around 105. Reminder that the average human is a retard, regardless of race.

You are commie fucks.
MaloRussians died to free the lebensraum for Lysenko eugenics project to breed the prefect communist from the most degenerate people, who thought that ideology can justify the murder of anyone, who murdered people simply because their parents, husbands or themselves where successful or educated.

Russians where deprived of any power in USSR.
> No national party till the 1990
> Korenization
> Leningrad affair and the followed repressions against all Russians in any position of any power
> affirmative leveling
> genocide against Russians everywhere
> insane production plans for Russians
> last in the redistribution line
The list can go on.

Ukrains are not MaloRussians, they are anti-Russian commie fucks, that should hang for all the contributions of their g-dmother Zalkind.

Are they inbred? I'm Asian, and I still can't tell any of them apart.

Say something smart for a change, retarded faggot.

Whites are too empathetic
Asians lack empathy
Blacks lack intelligence
Indians lack decency (the amount of pollution there causes so many birth defects)
Spics breed too much
Arabs are archaic

You'd think to breed an Asian and White to get perfection but all you get is autism. The world really is a fickle place

The only asians that can compete with whites are Koreans and Japanese. The Chinese send their best to the U.S and the average Chinese iq is doubtlessly cherry picked as the Chinese government doesn't have the sweatshop workers or rice farmers tested. The average Jap and Koreans iq is the same as Scandinavians.

Plastic surgery. My Chinese wife makes jokes about them all the time. She says the boys and girls look the same, and it's true. Gooks should just be themselves and stop getting so much surgery.

I see you aren't redpilled my dude. What's more empathetic than a love of your country and a devotion to her people?
How can a country ever be strong if there is not a level of individualism? Individualism spawned the best thoughts and movements that humans would ever dream of.

>4
whites can do well in a isolated and nurturing environment

fpbp

>You'd think to breed an Asian and White to get perfection but all you get is autism

>implying there's something bad about cute austistic girls

>My Chinese wife
I hope she crashes into an oncoming fuel lorry with the hapa bastards in the back on the way to school one morning.

Death to chinks.

Tbqh I don't understand the purpose of this thread. It's not a taboo to say East Asians have a higher IQ than whites. Whites won't chimp out when it's pointed out. Average IQ only ever becomes a heated issue when it's pointed out blacks drag behind other races. Standard distribution is tough to understand, I guess.

Im sorry who does?

OmG the one that made me say, ‘I will never respect Chinese again’ was the one where they boiled rats alive ripping their hair out

Hi Zu

East Asian...more like East GAYsian!!! WHITE POWER 14/88 HEIL HITLER SLAUGHTER THE GOOKS AND THE CHINKS 14/88 14/88 ZA DOM 14/88 ARYAN POWER

May Hitler eat China as the Chinese eat dogs inshallah

nothing wrong wit that qt. i bet shes crazy in bed

asians have a feminine IQ

very few geniuses

trips if truth lads