Wat?

Wat?

Does this mean we are going full on H for the last volumes?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=70051
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The right question is, will he ever fuck the aunt?

Did scans for this ever pick up again? I remember vortex dying and then some random one-man show did 4 or 5 chapters before quitting himself. Last I remember yandere-sensei was FUCKING Sup Forums-chan and there was a fat-tittied amateur seiyuu he was phonesexing with.

did he fuck his aunt yet?

This is always my question when these threads show up.
I stopped reading after he moved on from the yandere bitch.

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=70051

You didn't lose much, the aunt shuts all his relationships down after he fucks the girl. What is intriguing is that the girl never protests much.

Just sifted through the last 20 chapters of the raws; it's one big load of nothing happens.

The aunt is a psychiatrists, user. She knows how to work dem sluts.

I thought that was one of the themes/factors going on is that none really give a damn about him

It's not about love most of the time
It's about him seducing and fucking girls, so the girls don't get attached to him

I wonder when he will fuck cousin, last time it was shown that she liked his friend

She's a literature professor, user.

cannot into 8pages the blueballs

Who cares, I just want more puffy nipples.

she is Lady Fujitsubo, the last target

Spoil me, does the last girl gets to keep MC?

No, she fucks his friend.

Oh, ok.

Lies, aunt is Fujiwara no Takako herself. But in this case Genji will break free of the story and put her between the sheets with himself, giving her the most intense dickings of her life with the perfected penis that he's leveled up using on all the ladies that hot aunt set him up with.

And then the loli dies and Genji becomes a monk, and secludes himself from the world because all of his relationships turned out to be shit.

IS JAPAN TRYING TO MAKE ME DROP EVERY SINGLE ANIME OR MANGA THAT I LIKE?

Shut the fuck up.

Did he fuck the goth girl? Or the Daddy Issues chick again?

Goth? You mean the voice actress?

His cousin's friend that the Aunt let in on things.
I think she was a writer?

Has he fucked Asahi yet?