Why do you celebrate Christmas when you live alone?

Why do you celebrate Christmas when you live alone?

Because its tradition. How about you not be alone faggot?

You need to put a mag in if you're gonna smoke the fat man faggot.
At least try to do it right, holy shit

I shoot at my fireplace with an assault rifle

>Why do you celebrate Christmas

But I am not.

Turn that fucking tool on yourself cause you've realized there is no one to love you. Not even a god cared enough to bless you with at least a sibling...

pic not related

Because it's Jesus' birthday, heathen.

cool thread OP I spent all evening surrounded by my family having a great time wrestling my nephews

Because I have family

Why does living alone have to be depressing? I don't want to live with anyone. I don't want to participate in someone else's life, or put up with any bullshit that doesn't benefit me directly, sorry.

Why shouldn't I shut myself in my house and make delicious food for me and my dog? Food that I like, food my dog likes? Why shouldn't I get to get drunk in my living room tomorrow and keep the fire going? Fuck you, dude!! I will celebrate however I want!!

I live in a small tight community.

Not shown in picture,
the chad in his family that he borrowed the gun from for a Sup Forums shot

>1st christmas
>instead of a virgin wife you get a slut
>have to raise a roman soliders kid
Joseph was the 1st robot

I don't.

Why not? It's a reason to celebrate if nothing else. What are you doing this Christmas user?

On pirate island?

>quad rails
>no mag
>bargain bin BUIS
>retardedly short barrel
>fucking paracord around the pistol buffer, really?

consider suicide

Jack off into a stocking

If there's anyone celebrating alone in this thread I just want to say that I wish you a Merry Christmas and that there's ALWAYS someone who wants you to be happy even in your darkest hour

Gods triumph appear as misery in human history.
thats how Gods law work. crucifixion of a man isnt a triumphant and nice story to be told, unless he is the savior of men - meant to cleanse or sins and lift us up closer to God.

being alone is a miserable thing, indeed. but remember u must go thru misery before achieving trimph in God

take this moment to grow roots in ur faith. consider reading 'Treaty of the true devotion'
by Saint Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort.

if u are ready, Consecrate urself to Mary and join her Legion.

DEUS VULT

I'm not, but I wish I didn't have to go to the dinner tomorrow and talk with those fucking idiots.

> t. Canadian "assault-rifle"

Just look at this disgusting fusion and feel shame.

You love it, don't lie user.