STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI MOVIE

great job (((disney)))

apart from imploding your own franchise, you have woken up hundreds of thousands of white men to your plan. you can't fuck with those archetypes without retribution. it is the way of the force.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R0QPCS4a84k
youtube.com/watch?v=9QJRw56cOVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/R0QPCS4a84k

The Last Jedi is the MGS2 of Star Wars. People will sing it's praise for its post modernism is several years.

this is good

Mark Hamill hated this film, rumor has it he wasn't even informed that Luke would die at the end. Which would explain the shock and horror on his face after watching it at the premier showing.

lol, he will vote trump now

except a video game on a shoestring budget pushed out in a year did that better

You disgust me.

Its just an very anti white movie. Very redpilling when you realize none of the good guys are white men, they are only the villains.

Will Mark Hamill go full 1488 now

A classic idol that boomers all look up to, gets killed off by the movement he helped promote throughout his whole life.
How appropriate.

my bet for the name of the next move is

Star Wars: The Next Generation

who feels me

youtube.com/watch?v=9QJRw56cOVw
let the hate flow through you

Possibly lol

MGS2 was a good game.
This trash isn't even a good movie by itself.

"I fundamentally disagree with everything you have decided about my character" - Mark Hamill

18:50

:'(

Can someone post the YouTube link to op comment plz.

And they had all of the EU to grab and chose... Nothing.

Luke can't be a hero in today's modern SJW day.

There's two hours of wasted time in the movie. An entire hour of a full Sith fleet bombarding one cruiser as it just coasts along and ignores them, and takes no evasive action, and another hour of Nigger and Gook Woman off on a side mission that fails, and doesn't change the story in any way whatsoever.
There's about fifteen minutes of plot with Rey and Kylo, and fifteen minutes of plot with Rey and Luke. And that's the movie.

Luke was the original anime protagonist

Jews did it lmaoooooooooo

>Nothing Happens, the movie

Im so glad that at least some people know how bad ass he was in the Expanded Universe Material. Grand Master Luke was OP as shit. But to be fair it would seem more contrived if he wasn't.

seeing what they've done to Mark really pisses me off

Are the EU books good reads?

Recent talk has me interested in checking 'em out.

MGS2 had amazing gameplay and tech.

It's a mixed bag.

The Yuuzan Vong arc is kinda cool; but then there's shit like Luke fighting a clone of Sheev and fighting 2 clones of himself.

Disney didn't want to deal with an extended canon so it decided to shit on everything for the sake of freeing up its writers. I'll give it one or two more movies before the plot suffers severe Terminator syndrome and can't stop contradicting itself. How they intend to milk the cash laden older fanbase after taking a massive shit on the franchise is beyond me.

The Thrawn trilogy is GOAT to be honest.

Yes actually the Expanded Universe is surprisingly very good. Its greatest strength is adding character development to characters who we dont really get to see or that we dont see enogh of in the movies.

Luke Skywalker goes from last Jedi left to the Grand Master of a gigantic Jedi Academy. Luke and Han are Happily married. Lando gets into some new business ventures, ect.

This is the problem with multicultrualism.

When you try to shove 6 gorillian races and cultures into one, everybody has to compromise, and nobody is really happy.

No, not really. There's some decent worldbuilding and lore, but it's most of it is decompressed into godawful trilogies. If you're a gamer, check out the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight, X-Wing/TIE Fighter, and the KOTOR series. If you like comics, the early Tales of the Jedi were good, then it got real bad, then ended on a high note. I really liked Dark Empire, it's moody and unsettling, but more people seem to hate it or ignore it. From the prose stuff, the only ones I'd reread today are the Tales Of... short story collections and the X-wing series.

kyle katarn was the shiz

the (((mouse))) made luke skywalker cry.....

#NOTMYLUKESKYWALKER
#RESISTTHEMOUSE

They should have dressed up the EU lore, simplified it a bit and made that the new trilogy. Make one of the initial antagonists a Luke clone, and we find out that that's what it is in the second installment where he (the clone) gets killed.

Batam era (1991-1999) books were a very mixed bag with several medicore to awful books

Del Ray (1999-2014) Was the best consistently good series, with plenty of connections between EU, Original Trilogy, and Prequels.

Darth Plagueis is GOAT

>mgs2
>describing in detail memetic technology
>names (((LaLeLuLiLo)))
>predicts 9/11 and released a month after
>somehow bad
Go fuck yourself

Doubt it..

They fucking ruined him in these movies. Complete and utter trash. Fuck Star Wars.

Lads, I loved Star Wars as a kid. I even tolerated the prequels as they came out despite their flaws, since the vidya was so good and the two spinoff clone wars series were surprisingly good. But now the spark is gone, how do I get it back? Do I just go back to playing Kotor, reading the old EU canon, and ignoring the Disney shit?

Luke and Han? Wtf

Check out the following;

Thrawn Trilogy/Duology
The Black Fleet Crisis
The Rogue Squadron Series/Wraith Squadron Series
Young Jedi Knights

Others are hit or miss and quality varies.

New Jedi Order sucks balls.

To other women, not to each other.

Lol I mean Han and Leia

Their arent any POZ in these books lol

Katarn was the biggest bad ass in the EU.

Him and Corron Horn were my favorites.

Go read some modern fantasy/sci-fi, stuff these days is way better crafted and thought out that Star Wars, and even lord of the rings.

NJO is Love it or hate it

I personally Love how orignal it is and how ballsy it is with character deaths and its sort of Grim Dark.

Epic Japanese covers are a bonus

What does this look convey to you, Sup Forums?

I'm going with a combination of shock, disgust, and rage. Pure rage.

Does anyone remember reading a Han Solo EU book that ended literally right as he entered Mos Eisley? It was basically his early life, up until how he got into denbts with Jabba. I can’t remember what the fucking book was called but I loved the shit out of it as a kid and wouldn’t mind re-reading it, unless it sucks.

"ALT Right" and Russian BOTs are being blame for low audience scores alongside hacking last presidential election

Any good recommendations? I like the pseudo cyberpunk/mystic space wizard crossover bullshit like SW has.

too bad faggots i didn't pay a cent to see this and didn't expose my white family and children to this toxic horse shit.

Rebel Dawn the Third book in the Han Solo Trilogy

Amazing end to an Amazing Seris about Han Solo.

I will admit, I enjoyed the overarching story and several of the deaths, but as it went on I started to lose interest and the whole Gray Force thing getting pushed killed it for me.

The Vong were like nightmare fuel and I liked that. Just hated that it led to Jacen pulling a douche turn.

Young Han Solo Trilogy?

You have great taste, Satan.

checked
good for you mate
I should have done the same

i left the theater feeling weird didnt know it why but the movie was missing something
as someone posted on here they messed with the archetypes

Go to Sup Forums, you fucking need shepherd.

Don't you even dare compare these two you dipshit.

Check out Shadowrun. I really liked almost every Shadowrun besides the xbox game released by Microsoft.

yeah i said that about the archetypes. i'm OP

may the force be with you and your family

The biggest problem I had with the movie was being fed the capitalism bad bullshit while watching Star Wars. They couldn’t have made anything more ironic.

I recommend

The Thrawn Trilogy and Jedi Academy Trilogy. Both stories take place back to back and roughly happen around 5-7 years after the end of Return of the Jedi.

The Han Solo Trilogy: Great seris that explains Hans Imperial days, how he meet Chewbaca, how he got in debt with Jabba, and ends with him going to the Catina of Episode 4.

Darth Bane: GOAT Sith Trilogy out their explaining the sith lord who created the great sith plan Palpatine would follow 1000 years later.

there are others but those are good starting points

lol sorry man i got sidetracked.
im just hoping this is the beginning of a gamergate version 2 type movement with enough backlash against (((them)))

Hmm I mostly read fantasy, and most of the sci fi I read is old school without much mystic stuff, however I did read The Player of Games, which is great and a bit closer to what you are after. However, it’s a very unique and non intuitive version of the future where post scarcity has changed the universe dramatically (so ‘culture’ is all that matters), so be prepared for genuinely weird yet believable circumstances. It’s part of the Culture series.

Leviathan Wakes is more standard book, and a pretty good story, they made the sci fi show The Expanse from it

>saw puppet
>thought it was randomercam
>got excited
>immediate letdown

why did you do this

Tarkin is a decent book and it’s part of the new canon. It gives him background and it’s how we know Palestine’s name is Sheev.

yeah mate for sure. its happening big time. when a franchise like star wars goes down, the whole thing goes down. star wars is the biggest franchise of all time. they just red pilled the world. and the Chinese will hate this for obvious reasons. the force works in mysterious ways

Only 12 minutes in, and man, this is more savage than I was with it.

dune

The virgin Imperial

vs

The Chad Vong

Thanks user and Satan, my local library was shit as a kid and apprently only had the last book so I’ll have to go back and re-read it from the beginning. The bookstore near me has a hardback copy that has all 3 compiled together so I’ll probably get that. I didn’t realize it was a bigger series.

I’ll look into these, too. Dune especially, I’ve been meaning to read that series for a while.

I think I remembered reading part of the Thrawn/Jedi Academy trilogies, but my library only had like 1 book from each series.

Hope your ready for a shitty ripoff in Disney form

Disney is literally making a "Solo Movie"

Yeah, the whole thing felt like a shitty sci-fi movie trying to be a star wars film.

It was just hollow.

backstories are not important

t. rey

14:30 "shrek"

this guy is dropping bombs

They are wonderful reads and really built up my love for Star Wars.
The mouse can never take that away from us.

>mfw I had 120+ EU books at one time on my shelf in chronological order and I still don't give a fuck about the new movies

>
Thats why they only worked as books

Literally extra material that wasnt nessary to read to understand. Not a huge full budget Disney disaster.

>I get to relive one of my favorite reads as a kid just in time for Disney to ruin it

Just in time user
- Satan 23

TLJ was just an exhibition of the total and complete moral bankruptcy of RJ and the SJW crew they got in to do that film. Devoid of hope, race-baiting, empty storylines, meme writing. He’s suceeded in definitively turning SW into an exploitable Avengers-tier nonsense franchise which has little relation to the epic and moving OT with its complex character relationships, real drama and actual fucking adult behaviour. Nu Wars is a beta male children’s series which ought to be cast into the fire along with the rest of the adulterous millennial generation.

An attack on Star Wars is an Attack on Implicit Whiteness

To any sci fi fans, please read the Culture series by Iain Banks. Honestly the Player of Games sets it up well and you'll be hooked. Makes Star Wars and Star Trek look like someone let their down syndrome child write a screen play of their perception of surviving the abortion.

>hundreds of thousands
Where do these numbers even come from?

Frankly, after rey spent the entiretey of the force awakens emotionally bouncing off the walls like a cartoon charecter I already knew the 2nd one would suck.

She was written as a #STRONGWOMYN, which everyone in hollywood knows means that she needs to be an insufferable bitch who is automatically contrarian to anything currently going on and has zero room for charecter development because shes already a perfect #STRONGWOMYN.

Yes there are some okay books but just drop it lads, this is your time. Free poison is nobody's bargain

This breaks my heart

Glad we agree. Time to gas them all. Whites will die last because we wouldn't want to keep putting ourselves first, we know it upsets you all.

Also if we run out of gas before getting to the whites that's just how it goes.

But these stories are much better then the drek produced now.

No, goy, stop mentioning unpersons that have been put into the memory hole. There is no Kyle Katarn. Only Kylo Ren.

I still haven’t gotten to the other culture books, is there one you’d recommend after Player of Games? I heard they weren’t serial right?

>comparing the amazing, ahead of its time MGS2 to this trainwreck of a slaughter of one of the most iconic franchises on cinema
you fucking faggot

He wills it.

Similar, I've read EU books, comics, and played D20 Star Wars & KOTOR to fanboy levels but I can't be assed to watch these shit movies.

Not even gonna pirate them, the reviews/spoilers infuriate me enough.

As a kid I watched the original starwars on VHS so many times the tapes broke. But frankly after the prequels I decided that starwars needs to remain where it belongs. In my childhood.

These horrible series reboots that drag the franchise along like a lurching cash thirsty reanimated corpse feeding off of ultra-fan zealotry to generate revenue need to stop. People need to stop reflexivley buying tickets, DVDs and merch just because the label on the front reminds them of childhood.

At some time you just need to grow up and admit that obsessing over Star Wars as a 9 year old is fine, but doing it as a grown adult is just millinial infantalism at its worst.