Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Yeah lol he told the teacher and i got suspended lmfao

Yes.

Yeah, I’m a landlord and they usually owe me rent, and always destroy property.

>mfw I started this meme and its finally caught on

also, the guy in the picture is transitioning into a women

Saw the picture in another thread and I just had to, it had one of those auto-generated Facebook filenames too so apparently it's spread into the normieverse to some degree

lmao

>having conversations with niggers

amerimutts are truly lost

yeah, I spread it out there

i've never said it referring to black people

>driving in shittiest part of chicago one day (near ashland & roosevelt)
>smoking cigarette at stoplight with window down
>nog yells at me from sidewalk
>AYY YO WYBOI GIMME A CIGRET
>ignore him and turn music up
>AYY
>AYY YO
>he starts approaching car
>SAID GIMME A CIGRET
>no
>FUCK YOU CRACKA
>well fuck you too, nigger
>his eyes widen
>starts monkey hollering for his homies to come kick my ass
>say fuck it and floor it through red light
wouldn’t do it again unless we were in a white majority neighborhood

We do not allow blacks in Australia. We have a few strays, but they are in the process of being removed.

I've talked to you on discord before op

Wait, so you are the guy I talked to on discord?

Yeah in kindergarten, I got a suspension

No you haven't

You're a copycat then

The other day i found black man on my city
literally the only nigger i've ever seen.

So i called him 'como estas, negro?' and he was pretty cool

american niggers are so sensitive

t. CEO of "I Literally Cannot Stop Sucking Dicks" Incorporated

I would say I avg 3.5 times a month at the gym. If you are legit they sense it and run. They are a race of cowards, that’s why they just naturally fall into slave catagory.

^So i called him 'como estas, negro?' and he was pretty cool
He was probably just relieved that you didn't try and skin him alive on camera which as I understand it is the standard way to greet a stranger in Mexico

What the fuck kind of gym do you go to that you can call blacks niggers weekly and not get kicked out?

>Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?
Yes. The most recent time involved me coming out of an HEB (it's a grocery store) and this basketball-american approached me. I had actually noticed him earlier when I was going inside as he was talking loudly on his cellphone.

Anyways, he approaches me as I'm putting groceries in my car and was about to tell me a bullshit sob story that he made up. I interrupted him and told him "I don't give a fuck about you or your nigger problems" then continued loading my groceries.

You should've seen the look on his face. He was absolutely flabbergasted. He must've stood there staring into space for about five seconds before saying "I'mma pray for you" and then walked away.

you're autistic dude

>HEB
Shit user, what city do you live in?

t. 210

Brenham

How is it?

It's a small college town. ~15k people. Lots of mexicans, but hey, it's Texas.

jej

>getting my post workout proteins at KFC
>get my zinger burrito, go an take a seat
>one white girl sitting with 3 dindu nogs on one side
>other side is a group of young teenage kids
>teenage kids are shouting, one spills his drink on the table and it nearly gets on my phone
>''stop acting like a bunch of fucking niggers, will you?''
>they look at me uncomfortably
>look over at nogs and thot, they're scowling at me
>smile and continue eating my burrito

Happened around 2 years ago but I still remember it clearly because it's the only time I said nigger in public

Yes a few of them and they never did anything about it.

No because ive only seen like 3 niggers ever

Mumkey is ugly

>talking with blacks ever for any reason
The absolute state of United States of 56 percent

I called him an ape. Was pretty funny desu

Lucky bastard.

in middle school a black kid stole my seat in the library so i shoved his ass out of the seat and called him a nigger a bunch but when he told on me i denied it and nothing happened. served that nigger right stealing my chair

Yeah. I'm half Arab, so I can just preposition it with "sand" and it becomes our word.

Yes, he kept telling me that he wish he had his "burner" and he will come back with his brother shortly.

jungle gym

>>smoking cigarette
degenerate scum

Yeah while in class like 14 years ago. I then spun it off on the fat kid next to me for being racist and the nigger got pissed at him.

Shit niggers are dumb.

Yes, multiple times.

Yes. I was with a black friend too. Haha, fucking nergoes. They can be alright with proper raising.

It really depends on the area, for example. If you live in a predominately ape oriented area and you squeal NIGGER!!!. You might aswell put a bullet in your head because you're already dead.

Yes I did and when I was working as a bouncer in an after hours night club back in the late 70's I would refuse to let niggers into the club at the behest of my employer. I just flat out told them they couldn't come in. They'd glare at me and demand an explanation and I'd refuse to explain myself. They just weren't coming in.

yes my nigger friend all the time

itt liars

Yuuup, some green ass immigrant nigger
Arrived in my town, shouts me over...
Hey mannng, you sort me out with some weed???

Sure nigga, gimme them duckets.. Take his monies
Call over muh friend from across the road
Hey user , sort muh nigga out
Walk nigger down an alley.... Press record on phone
Fuck his shit up badly, run through his pockets n shiiieeet

Tell him, i ever see you black nigger ass again , you dead
Never see that nigger again
Wuuurrrrrlllll stttaaaaaa ........ wuuurrrrll staaaaaa

Yes when me and some friends were beating some white american tourists.

No, if i'm going to insult someone, i'm going to put more effort into it than just calling them black in Spanish.

of course. And if my boss should ever have a problem with it, they will need to hire 5 more Niggers to replace me, because I will not sell my work to a PC company

>>Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

You know who REALLY hates being called that, though?

Jews.

Yeah. I even lived to tell the tale.

>walking in my city on the wrong side of the river
>2 niggers start following me
>manlet nigs try to stick me up using no weapons
>mfw i punch one and dip tf out of there
>mfw niggers give chase
>cut through the snow cause the niggers have jordans on
>mfw i outran two niggers as a white boi
>turn around and call them niggers
>just pisses them off more

Dumb monkeys need to go back to afeica where they can splash around in the mud where they belong

back when i had a nig to fuck we used to have annuel roleplays of 1970s texas

A nigger I know gave me the nigga card.

we don't have niggers here

implying: it would make any sense to talk to niggers

No. But I have called abos black cunts and so on but has no effect on them they just laugh at me and call me mad cunt.....
Maybe because I'm half abo.

yes

Im glad I was packing otherwise the monkey would have torn my head off.

I never talked to nigger.
I saw like 10 in my whole life, for om far away

Nope...I live in Montana and there are no niggers here. When on vacation I avoid them like lepers. I was 17 when i seen my first one

>Have you ever called an OP a repost/spam to their face?

Yes.
He spat in my face.
I chased him into a corner.
He turned around and cried begging me not to hurt him.
Watching him being such a humiliated little bitch was good enough for me, so I laughed at him and let him go.

I was 15.

>Watching him being such a humiliated little bitch was good

Was hanging out with my emo friends drinking heavily all day some black guy screamed at him "faggot" so I said shut up you stupid NIGGER then his friends jumped me and broke my nose.

When I was in HS in the 1980s, I used to drive around til I saw a nigger street side, would stop my car, say calmly to one, “you’re a fucking nigger!” And speed away laughing my ass off all the time.

Once I got so used to doing it, I built up the cojones to say it to a nigger while I was just walking around one night. That nigger chased me about 8 blocks til he caught me by my shirt. He dragged my into an alley and punched me up til I was knocked out. When I came to he was pulling his cock out of my ass. I had to test myself for HIV, hep B, hep C, for about 3 years. I tested positive for syphilis and HPV after that. Had to get a penicillin shot for the syphilis. The HPV is forever. Fucking hell.

Once. Saw some nigger kid trying to get all fronty with some smaller white kids, so I went over and said "oi, stop acting like a nigger, nigger". He looked furious and started doing this weird angry cry then ran off.

Yes. When I was in the army, we used to tell racist jokes to each other all the time. It took awhile for the SJW shit to pick up there.

What would be the point? The niggers here wouldn't understand it in neither English or Swedish.

I rarely see black people face to face. There are something like 200-250 blacks in my city of ~30,000.

I call my friends niggers all the time. We are white so it does not bother us.

They think it gives them the legal right to become violent to any extreme/chimpout. Are they really offended by the word? It's just a word. Or, do they just feel like they must react, because of muh racism or something?

yeah back in middle school i had a friend that was black and i called him nigger and he called me cracker. I also had another black friend i used to smoke weed with tell me to call him nigger. Thats about it.

Brasill

That's why everyone hates jews.

Of course!

Why do people ask this as if its exceptional?

I know TV pushes the idea that its some horrible thing and that its so bad, you deserve and will likely be phyiscally attacked.

I didnt think anyone actually believed it though. First off, niggers rarely attack unless they feel they outnumber you. When they attack at all, its not like they wait for some moral purpose. They will attack out of sheer boredom.

Second of all.. fuck 'em. They're niggers. Who gives a shit what they 'think' about anything. I've been on the receiving end of verbal abuse and racial epithets my whole life because I've had to live or work around the animals. Actual experience with them helps more that white people chattering between each other about how to deal with them as theory. Niggers can grow the fuck up like everyone else.

When a nigger is minding his own business and is attacked by whites for just being black, then he can complain. If he just doesnt like someone using hundred year old words because some kike taught him to be offended by it, he can kiss my ass.

I should add: if you're actually afraid of using a word enough to ask, you probably shouldn't.

It means you dont have much life experience socially with other groups and are so emotionally underdeveloped that you're a typically over-conditioned white guy afraid of his own shadow.

And as such, people are going to smell fear in you no matter what you do or dont say and treat you accordingly. Cowardice invites aggression

Work on getting some actual social interaction with people who arent sheltered little bitches, learn some basic confidence and stop taking things like words and niggers so seriously. Then you wont have to ask asinine questions about a word and sound like such a sad fucking stereotype.

Next you'll be asking about legal consequences for kissing a chick without her verbal consent. You guys need to stop believing tv is reality. Jesus christ.

Yes
Nothing came of it

>be in a band
>venue puts on an 'eclectic' set of musicians to promote it's re-opening after being renovated
>guys on after us are a bunch of rappers
>don't hang about to watch, go order a drink and mingle outside
>end of the night they come up to me, litre bottle of vodka in hand
>they call me 'nigga'
>invite me to call them 'nigga' because we are now, apparently, 'friends'.
>engagememiddleclasswhiteguilt.ex
>Alright my niiii-aaaah, I can't call you that, you might be offended
>6'5'' black man looks at me with a sense of disdain, sucks his teeth, and walks off.

When I was 12 me and my friends were playing at school. There was one black kid there and I called him "fittneger" which translates into "pussy nigger". I had seen someone say that on a comedy show so I thought it'd be funny. He started to cry but honestly it was still pretty funny

I was in elementary school at the time. I used to live in a city in the south with a big nigra population.
>be on bus going home from school
>bus is pretty much all nigra
>even bus drivers a nigger woman
>some nigger fucking with me as usual for being fat and white
>wanted to fight me because I'm white
>we both stand up in the bus
>call him a fucking nigger
>bus driver say ayoo hol up
>say why?
>that's what he is nothing but a fucking nigger
>somehow get home safely as I don't remember the rest of the day
Looking back I'm lucky I wasn't killed.

Never had the opportunity to

How can one man be so based?

never saw one

why would dox yourself you dumb ass? might as well give home your fucking address.

>be in final year of high school
>talking to half aboriginal mate at bus stop
>3 black kids just happen to be behind me
>talking about something related to our work place (mcdonalds)
>call the head manager a nigger (he was white lol)
>the 3 black kids behind me, overhear and chimp out
>next day get confronted by every black kid in school
>"you're going to get it user"
>nothing ever happens
>black people never look at me the same again

They didn't go and dob me in as they would've lost hood credit apparently. They didn't fight me, because I was a skin head and were afraid of the retaliation. They just kept giving me these nigger like stares.

I guess if they fought me, they would've succumbed to the stereotype of being actual niggers and would've looked worse. Gotta love the cognitive dissonance.

kys, hackerman.

Several times. All justified.

That would be needlessly rude.
I'm not fighting nonwhites because I "hate" them. I'm fighting them because I want my race to survive.

I would if I had ever seen one.

Uma delicia your way off the planet, you double nigger.

There are basically no niggas in my country.

Found the wetback.

Yes

I wasn't expecting it to turn into rape

Kek, nobody fucking knows what hungarians are