Buying these could put you in jail. Don't be stupid

By now if you follow the Q threads you've heard about the "TPW P4 14 NB"

Yes, they do have the ONLY mass produced CPUs with no hardcoded backdoors, after the Pentium 1. The bitcoin mining meme about them in 2016 was a cover story invented by some anons who wanted to explain why they were trying to find these laptops.

Now people are using them for the private Q discussion channels, and stupid richfags are paying shady grey market sellers for them.

So if you want to operate a FCC illegal system that can't be backdoored by the NSA in order to read and shitpost in your colourful larps, go ahead and drop five thousand dollars on a Pentium 4 that barely runs windows 7.

Oh and by the way these were never officially de-militarized, they were made on military contract, they aren't for civilian use, and owning one is a illegal. A few hundred made their way into the grey market system by accident when some national guard bases sold their old computers through GovtLiquidation.

Back in 2016 the Google results for these were filled with weird results and gibberish, now it isn't as crazy. That's because anyone you're trying to avoid in the "cabal" already knows that the secret is out and they'll just track you down when you buy one.

Stop being gullible larping idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/54314918
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_architecture
libreboot.org/faq.html#intel
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72569351/
youtu.be/hH5P1eCfptQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice file name there Rabi.

k

Fuck off faggot. GET THE FUCK OUT WITH YOUR Q SHIT.

its Your funeral.

Hard to imagine there's something beyond our reach.

t. NSA

>tfw the ivanka foot poster is NSA.

that's pretty shocking hahaha

but I don't think the Q larp is anything but a meme

And by the way, paying in BTC for these laptops is not anonymous. The government can trace you through the blockchain.

bahahahahahahhahahahah

fucking rabbi get out of here.

I'm just trying to protect you guys from making a huge mistake

Imagine how stupid you'll feel sitting in jail knowing it was all because you spent your parent's money on a toy for Larping

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/54314918

These aren't real... it's the Polybius of Sup Forums & Sup Forums... the military contractor that listed them for sale in the 2000s probably never even sold any which means they never even got made

incorrect. they are real, and gullible anons are being persuaded to buy them. it could end very badly for their families.

The P4 in them is literally just a P4 with an early version of the crypto opcodes that are available on any modern processor.

There was a time where they would be useful for bitcoin, that wasnt a meme, but that time has long past.

HOLY SHIT ARE YOU A DOG POSTER?

No but somewhere there's a dog being waterboarded because he spent his inheritance on three TPW laptops.

Why wouldn't I be able to see NSA backdoor in packet snoops?
Are they using a backdoor internet, too?

I guess I would have to be snooping exactly when they engage.
I just expect to be able to find pcap evidence of this NSA backdoor...
But I can't?

>495▶
>
>I guess I would have to be snooping exactly when they engage.
>I just expect to be able to find pcap evidence of this NSA backdoor...
>But I can't?

Hint:

What layer would it be under

How deep are you really able to look

hes not wrong, bitcoin transactions are fully public. only way to get around it is to use a tumbler. and even then, its not certain what the tumbler service actually did with your bitcoins, they coukd easily still be traceable

So there's something happening at layer0... What kind of CPU/mem overhead? Would we not be able to see activity in some way at the switch and router?
There just must be some kind of way to trap for it.

It would at the very least have to be at the network layer(which is unlikely) unless the NSA has backdoors in all NICs as well.

OSI Layers, not protection rings (although if you want some fun reading lookup bluepill where a team managed to get their code to run in ring -1 after the host OS was already running and then virtualize the original environment).

>discourage TPWcrypto 289.jpg
Nice file name there FBI

please guys stop having these thoughts, the next step is to acquire some illegal hardware and start doing direct comparisons between network behavior while viewing identical websites using the illegal hardware and a normal computer.

and then, before you know it, you're getting a knock at the door for owning government property.

So you bought a bunch of discarded pcs and want to make some bucks duping 4chaners?

OMG
Its the fucking Thought Police
Kindly remove yourself from earths populace. thanks

The Intel/AMD backdoor is a computer on a chip on a CPU. Like an iLO but much more limited...
Dealing with iLOs and iDRACs and all sorts of KVM switches and console ports of all kinds throughout my career, I can't imagine this chip being very powerful...
It's not giving console access or anything like that.
It has pre-kernel access to the entirety of the system... So it can inject things... Like a side-loaded kernel.

We can trap for CPU/mem being made unavailable to the system... For instance, I can attempt to write to all memory addresses and it's normal for some to come back saying no... We can trap for this occurrence and analyze for trends. Possibly create a detection method?

That's interesting... Would they want to talk about this whole thing? I'm very interested in this.
Curiosity, mostly. I've been on the internet since the 90s and in coding communities... There were sweeping outsourcing campaigns where they just kinda probed the communities for talent, offering oddball jobs like creating tracker algorithms for advertisement analytics...

Point is, I've known for a long time that computer systems are not secure and the government has subverted the entire industry... I'm not really interested in why or whether or not they should do such a thing...
It's a system and I'm a systems engineer. I want to know how it works.

Bullshit. Give me the technical reasons why these are the only ones that are not back door'd.
There are far more options that don't have the intel management engine. Even if they do, the management engine can be disabled, depending on the model.
Explain your reasoning.

You can remove the white hat functionality. You cannot disconnect the IME nor can you run without it being powered... Just because you remove your OS' drivers' code to use the IME doesn't mean it's disabled. It still has an OS of its own and pre-kernel access to the hardware.

Thanks for the info.

Depending on the age, you can disconnect it or overwrite the EEPROM with trash. That does require taking it apart and attaching a programmer to the correct pins though.
>It's a system and I'm a systems engineer. I want to know how it works.
My man. Knowledge for knowledge's sake.

Yes mister FBI sir.

cia is and has always been beyond your reach you braindead code junkies. we do what we want, when we want, and half the time you dont know who the fuck is doing what because we dont feel like goddamn telling you

Hmmph so you blank it out... This doesn't work on newer processors because...?

>We can trap for CPU/mem being made unavailable to the system... For instance, I can attempt to write to all memory addresses and it's normal for some to come back saying no... We can trap for this occurrence and analyze for trends. Possibly create a detection method?

First off, the management engine can block memory from the rest of the cpu and has dma to all memory on the system. If you knew what you were doing you could write a rootkit that was completely invisible(running on the IME) and would return normal expected values when you attempted to probe memory, but were actually different. The IME is basically in a Ring-3, you're way too far above it to know for certain what's running there(unless you were to find an IME exploit, which there was one recently).

The IME protects itself from write unless you have the correct crypto key, so good luck with that.

>This doesn't work on newer processors because
Over the air programming.

You don't ever worry about being so arrogant for so long?

It used to be on a separate chip. Then they started integrating it more (If it doesn't communicate properly, system shuts down after 30 seconds). Now it's on the processor itself.
>The IME protects itself from write unless you have the correct crypto key, so good luck with that.
The older ones are vulnerable. Specifically older Thinkpads.

I have so many 410t's or whatever... I think gen 2 i5s?

>shilling this hard against something
hmm, guess i'll look into it, thanks for the tip

You might be in luck then, I think the 410 was one of the more recent laptops they found a solution for.
I would trust the older models more though, with the separate chip. The x60 and x200 if I recall correctly.
Look up Libreboot if you're curious.
Then look up the differences between libreboot and core boot.
Downside: Libreboot is written by a MtF tranny who caused a FUCKTON of drama in their community due to that. I wouldn't support him, but I believe his work is solid.

Why would his chopping his dick off cause drama?

>muh transphobia
>you just don't like me because I'm trans
Stereotypical drama. A lot of people are still pissed about it.

idk. was there drama over reiserfs?

It's a joke. Not a really good one though. 63. Did make me chuckle though!

near unlimited power and resources and the means to concoct any official narrative for the sheeple to digest...its a waste of time to be arrogant. the cia devours its own in due time anyway, and the life cycle continues

>63
THIS IS MY THREAD GET OUT YOU FUCKS
YOU PROBABLY STOLE THE HOT SAUCE

It alternates between Cholula and Tabasco by the way because someone that stocks it is literally an evil fuck

Lol Im alresdy in russia purchased 2 back in 2006 before reddit was a thing. Kek youre a faggot.

Glownig larping or the genuine article?
You be the judge.

That's pretty evil.

I really hope this thread is really a bunch of NSA, CIA, and FBI nerdfags with no family at home, trolling because its very slow at the office due to management and Oldfags cashing in use-or-lose at the end of the year and also Christmas holiday.

T. Taking a shit, shitposting on government time.

Merry christmas

Says the normon posting to an unsecured site claiming to be an user.

worst hype thread ever
OP is a faggot

You take that back you candycane flag looking queer

Do you guys think this still applies to the seventh gen cpu's produced by intel? After all I remember this was in the news some time ago

WHAT?!
Link to how the fuck they did that? Article or anything

Why are you still shilling? Its christmas, go be with your family or something.

So this is why so many companies run t60

Kys kike you lost

Normon just pawn in game of life, pls no bully.

>never been demilitarized
Because it was never a weapon?
on what grounds is that illegal?

I used to feel sad that they couldn't make another movie like that, but I feel that the day is coming again when things are back to normal.

In the mean time please do not buy grey market hardware

dog feet. in the photo. where human feet should be. how? why?

This guy is yelling at me over on hotwheels-chan's Sup Forums

/11080683.html#11081159

I love my job. This guy is a memelegend in the computer dungeon at work. This is like a christmas gift to me.

thats not how that works

yES IT IS

You can’t move data in and out of a network and not see it in a pcap

They aren't using the same protocol.

Also telescreen concept. You don't know if you're being watched but you better behave in case you are.

What's so special about this? I would think that ANY computer made before about 2005 would be exactly like this. There are a still a few modern options for computers that do not use UEFI bios or IME. Unless you think that EVERY component you buy is now compromised.

I think I read that some ARM chips don't have any of this crap and can sometimes be found in cheap tablets.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_architecture
libreboot.org/faq.html#intel

You really don't get it. This all happens at layers -1 to -3. The switches and routers too. The only chance of provable detection is analysizing the electrical activity in the wire by hand and decoding it all by hand. Good luck getting that taken seriously.

The only other provable detection would be

What about raspberry pi?

Reminder to never autocensor your thoughts and to never modify your behavior because of a possibility of being under surveillance.

stop trying to scare the boomers that lurk on here that have the spare cash and time to hunt down and buy these craptops

>goya

>RBook ID

Anyone who cares about privacy isn't using bitcoin

>no hardcoded backdoors
do you have something to hide senpai ? you doing illegal shit ?.
i reported you for posting this senpai enjoy getting v&

He's larping as one to sell a bunch of pcs he bought for like 5 bucks. Guaranteed. Op is the seller.

>illegal
Yeah also uhh remember reading wikileaks is ILLEGAL... Uhh, let CNN give you all your news on wikileaks...

Oh no backdoor how terrible. The NSA & CGHQ will find it harder to blame North Korea or Russia if people used those CPU's and they couldn't be hacked so easily by the NSA or GCHQ who are the only agencies who can reasonably do that.

Lol what are you doing?

I always thought that the larping was for those boomers youtube channels, now some kind of laptops are being mentioned? can't edit out the me section yourselves? kek stupid normies get what they deserve desu

Please don’t do this. It’s an autocorrect from shitbag phone posters.

THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP THE A.I. FROM INFILTRATING YOUR NETWORK IS TO HAVE NON-BACKDOORED COMPUTERS WORKING TOGETHER ON A WORD-OF-MOUTH, INVITE ONLY NETWORK.
You are just hating because you cant afford to get into the secret meetings. Everything we mere mortals do on our compromised computers is monitored and checked by Palantir and the other incomplete predictive quantum computer systems.

Alex Jones was right again. He been talking A I wars for months

So the boomer LARP turned into a scam to sell laptops. Interesting. I wonder how many copies of the language crystal I could sell them

Fascinating tale champmut.

just fuck straight off with you shizo q shit. nothing was ever dropped or shared or predicted. just bullshit shizo larp so stop it ffs...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72569351/

>they'll just track you down when you buy one
considering the other things that I own, a CPU chip should be the very least of their worries

youtu.be/hH5P1eCfptQ

Top shelf shitposting, OP. 9/10, look at all the retards responding to you. You shills/sliders/jews are getting much better. I like all the improvements you've made:
>deliberate filename to make posters feel "clever" for catching your "mistake"
>post written as a discouragement but really meant to look like a "seekrit message" pushing folks to buy into any of this garbage
>ties it in to "Q" user LARPing shitposts for maximum bait
>sprinkled in "fear" element to tantalize and further encourage people to look this junk up

Where I think you overdid it was your follow-up posting. Specifically:
These teo posts lay it on a little too thick. Next time just have a friend bump the thread instead of applying too much shit bait. Ya got a boatful, of gullible autistic fish tho so I guess you're doing ok.

Well done, sir.