It's an anime about a MC who sets out to continue the story of his favorite manga which was discontinued due to the...

>it's an anime about a MC who sets out to continue the story of his favorite manga which was discontinued due to the sudden death of the author

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p3RMOO1lP-I
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey that sounds like it could actually be decent. Fuck off and post more keit-ai

An SOL comedy anime about a lolicon who runs an orphanage for little girls with strange supernatural abilities.

An MC for a harem that isn't asexual and actually fucks his women. Wouldn't that be a sight?

Isekai except the "npc" characters are the ones with all the knowledge and use it to take advantage of the "adventurer" characters that keep showing up

demichan but no lolis

chads don't buy anime

there's that dungeon keeper one and it's shit

So third volume of Overlord onward?

Milf harem animu:

>MC is a neet
>His mom is worried, recruits all her friend to date him to build up his confidence
>The Aggressive Business Woman VP
>The chill one who owns a salon
>The lonely one whose husband is always away
>The quirky manic-pixy dream girl
>MC actually starts to get his shit together and turn into a normal, attractive dude
>MC actually catches the interest of a female class mate
>MILF harem gets mad and jelly
>Sabotages young lady in hilarious ways

>MC is a werediaper

my penis is interested in this one

an extremely well produced touhou slice of life anime with movies portraying the games in between seasons with ZUN as the director

A boy falls in love with a girl. He is able to confess and the girl says she likes him too. They begin dating, stay together through college, then get married and start a family. The title can be No need for Cellphones.

> A anime based/inspired heavily by old Jackie Chan films and other Hong Kong action flicks.

So basically if anyone's here old enough (or secret cross boarders from /co) the old Jackie Chan Adventurers cartoon but more heavily influenced by anime

youtu.be/p3RMOO1lP-I

Based on something similar happening to a friend in our greek village.

Basically a regular childhood in remote village. MC and family move out from the small village to the big city. Summer after highschool family has trip back to the village. Turns out the point was for mc to find a wife among the girls. Forced to spend a week living with each girl in her home because this is anime logic.

However MC has a girlfriend who comes with him to the village. Sister pretends its her friend to save her brothers ass. The couple meet secretly after dark to do their thing. One girl catches them and wont rat them out on one condition.

MC picks her.

She wants to get out of the village and he's her only way out. So he picks her (to the knowledge of the public) so by day they are a couple and at night the real couple do their thing.

Big brother of fake gf is suspicious and he joins the group of his sister, MC, sister of MC, and real gf.

real gf slowly starts to dislike him fake gf slowly starts to like him.

At the end the real gf marrys brother of fake gf. Fake gf and MC end up together.

Generic but still would be fun.

What did yall think?

MC is a survivor of an apocalyptic war that destroyed 99.9% of the human race. He and a small group of settlers are heading south to escape the encroaching winter and hoping of finding somewhere stable enough to set up a permanent village.

Magic has returned to the world, but it's not the bog standard fantasy magic, it's biblical and deeply tied to the abrahamic religions. Demons wander the land tempting men into pacts that lead them to their downfall, the beasts of the land are grown wild like the behemoth, in the oceans leviathan snakes stir and destroy sea faring vessels, in the sky the rocs threaten anyone who takes flight, and occasionally angels walk among men testing their faith.

In this world the MC and his group of ragtag settlers wander the land while doing their best to avoid starvation, bandits and thieves, and the armies of newly risen empires and principalities bent on conquering the neighboring lands.

The soundtrack is based on hebrew hymns played against egyptian style chanting and very soft wind instrument music for the calmer segments.

>anime about a 15 year old girl
>She is a genius prodigy but her only friend is a delinquent
>One day her friend does shit that gets her sent to an all girl's school that deals with troublemakers
>MC realizes she can't lose her friend and decides to do a crime that would get her in the same school deposited going to the country's best all girl's academy
>MC anf best friend in this All girls delinquent boarding school
>They meet a bunch of other girls and start a little friend group
>Get into daily shenanigans
>End up meeting a girl just as smart as the MC
>Except she actually deserves to be in the school because she is a person who is sadistic as fuck and ruins many other people's lives
>She butts heads with the MC a lot and acts as the main antagonist trying to always ruin the MC.

Would you watch Sup Forums?

A boy is a huge fan of an idol group. He hears the group is going to have a handshake event locally, and give away a rare, limited edition collectable. However, this event is going to be a female only thing. In desperation, he asks his childhood friend to help him. He intended for her to go in his place, but she misunderstands and helps him crossdress as a cute girl. While not according to plan, the mc rolls with it and goes to the event with his childhood friend. While there, a bunch of fans are trying to do the idol group's most famous dance, but doing it wrong. The MC decides to show them how to do it correctly. In the process, he catches the eye of the idol group's producer, who decides to make this "girl" his next star idol. The producer won't let little facts like her actually being a guy get in the way either.

"How Can My Mom's Unmarried Younger Sister be the Demon Lord?"

After the death of his parents, a young middle school boy is living with his aunt who never married or had a steady boyfriend when she discovers the curse of her family: on the stroke of midnight on her 25th birthday as a virgin she inherits the mantle of Lord of the Demon realm.

Now he has to deal with monsters of darkness in the house at all hours, magical accidents, and his aunt's mounting sex drive as she seeks to cement her seat of power by conceiving an heir.

Further stories introduce a burgeoning cast of older women drawn to his demon lord aunt's powers including: a comically inept milfy Paladin, a 30 year old fujoshi sorceress who wants to tap into the demon Lord's powers to turn all men into gay bishonnen, a lonely scientist who wants samples of the demon lord and MC to identify the genes she would need to alter to unlock Unlimited Sexual Power, and the final battle with the ancient Vampire Countess who had forcibly stolen the title of Demon Lord for centuries until the MC's Aunt inherited it.

sounds gay as fuck but I want to see it

it must be my trauma from watching Gravitation and being unable to drop it despite how gay it was

>99%
>Any scenario
>New genesis
>Rewind, Chronicler, God's Accomplice, Mystery Recurs
MC is a travelling bard in the new magical world, telling mystical tales of strange technology and wonders of years past

Maybe, are the MC and delinquent girl gay for each other?

The MC is part of a group of people who were trapped in a VRMMO for years that encouraged permadeath PvP.

As a result, the few survivors who made it out of the game had been reliant on their closely knit group and learned to be paranoid about every other group they met. All of them had spent years killing both NPCs and their fellow humans non-stop, with their "exploits" published online.

Public opinion soon turns against them as news shows run segments with the grieving families of dead players. When a journalist tries to intimidate a young female player into an interview about her human body count of 47 people, more than any single serial killer that has ever been convicted, she reacts on instinct and stabs him to death with a scalpel that she stole from the hospital, and the public outcry is tremendous. Citizens accuse the government of sheltering a group of mass murderers who were able to kill with impunity because it was "just a game", and to prevent their chances of re-election from plummeting, the girl who killed the journalist is tried very quickly and publicly, convicted of murder for all 48 people whose deaths could be ascribed to her.

The other players were shuffled back to their original homes as soon as possible, but most of them were emotionally reliant on their fellow group members and reintegrated poorly. Furthermore, even though their identities were concealed by the government, the reappearance of those people in their communities so soon after caused the rumor mill to turn against them. Those young enough to be in school were several years older than their classmates and disadvantaged by gossip causing them to be known as cold-blooded killers across the school. Older players had it even worse, as they had several years of blank spots on their work history, and couldn't answer questions by interviewers about the time period, resulting in many of them remaining unemployed, or being forced to take lower paying jobs.

The MC does better than average, being able to rely on his best friend/old roommate who was trapped in the game with him, until his friend decides to confront what he had done, and visited the families of each of his "victims" to try and tell his side of the story or ask forgiveness.

This goes poorly, and the friend spirals into deep depression, before hanging himself as the MC left the apartment to get groceries. The MC has a mental breakdown, and after nearly wasting away in the apartment from not eating or sleeping, decided that he can't let the same thing happen to his other comrades.

The rest of the anime consists of him visiting his old friends, trying to "fix" their lives in a desperate attempt to give his own some meaning. Sometimes he succeeds, but often he makes things worse, in one case publicly outing one of them as a survivor of the death game in front of their company's CEO. After trying to help all of them, and seeing the damage that he ended up doing instead, he decides that all he has left is to apologize to the families of those he killed, and then take his own life as well. He's shouted down by families who had just begun to heal again after their loss, enraged spouses still grieving the love of their life, and in one case the young children of two parents that he killed while in the game.

At the end, before he tightens the noose around his neck, he realizes that there was once person he didn't see once more. The girl from the beginning, who was given multiple life sentences with no possibility of parole.

When he visits her at the prison, the first words out of her mouth are "You look terrible, old man." They laugh, and try to catch up the best they can, and before he gets up to leave she stops him. She tells him that she knows he's going to try and kill himself, and begs him not to. He lashes out at her, and tells her to butt out of his life.

MC is just an autist who can't tell the difference between love of friendship because she never had a friend before.

Delinquent is too dumb to catch on.

She shouts back "What happened to the guy who fought three players to save a girl he never met before? Did the guy who told every last one of us that being able to live another day was something worth fighting for with all your soul just up and leave one day? Are you an idiot? I'll do everything I can to keep living, because even if life sucks, it's better than dying like a loser! You were the one who told me that if we just kept fighting, if we used every last drop of our strength, and every bit of effort that we can, that one day everything would be alright? If a highschool girl can do it, you can, I won't accept any excuses or surrender! It doesn't matter if you don't believe you can make it, because I'll believe enough for the both of us!"

She storms off from the screen, and the MC sighs heavily, before collecting his things and leaving.

As he walks home, it shows the seasons changing, his clothing along with it. His clothes slowly turns into a suit, his messenger bag turns into a briefcase, and his messy hair is cut shorter and in a professional looking style, although it greys with age. As he makes it back home, he opens his apartment, and instead of the trashed room, it's well lit and full of good furniture. A beautiful woman greets him at the door. She asks if he'll be able to stay for dinner, and he says that he has to leave for something important after he grabs his paperwork.

The final scene is him back in front of the visitation screen. The girl from before is in her mid 20s now, and has a scar going across her upper head, barely missing her eye.

He says "You never gave up on me, so now I'm going to repay the favor. I'm going to appeal your case next month, and I promise you, I'm going to get you out of here, no matter what it takes."

She grins widely, and puts her knuckles up to the glass as if in a fist bump, and as he does the same on the other side, the ED music cuts in, only with a faster tempo and a generally more upbeat tune.

I swear this is already a thing

So basically Monogatari?

There's an AKB48 manga that's about roughly the same thing.

Generic Battle Harem School like Asterisk, Rakudai, Hundred etc. but gay MC and one of Tsundere/Moe Blob/Onii-sama have an actual relationship and the show sells to the tune of 10k BD

Rich male wakes up in another world as 8 year old soldier/prostitute. A cumming of age story.

>Middle school girl finds the courage to confess to her crush.
>He says that he'll respond at the park where they met for the first time but never shows up.
>3 years later now in 2nd year of high school he returns as a transfer student however.
>He was a girl all along.
Tags: slice of life, comedy, shoujo ai, reverse ntr,

Yandere girl and senpai are transported to a fantasy world.

Senpai gets kidnapped by the demon lord to avert a prophesy that the demon lord will be struck down by the legendary hero.

Yandere girl tortures and murders her way across the world to get him back.

Like Kimi no Na wa except instead of waking up as some Japanese girl, our teenage Japanese boy wakes up as a black girl living in some ghetto decayed part of Detroit. Hijinks ensue as he tries not to get shot or stabbed while the black girl in his body ruins his reputation with everyone and tanks his grades during their swaps.

This is pretty much any Shin Megami Tensei game but without the cyberpunky elements

Country x tested a new type of chemical bomb that immediately wiped out 2 billion people and 4 more as the result of an unknown desease.
Some of the survivors developed "voice" a condition similar to magic where one's words are able to alter reality.
The more powerfully the rhyme the stronger the effects.
Yes, it's about rap battles.

>nigga like wat the fuck you talkin about in chinese muthafucka? I cant undastand a god dam word you is sayin' like speak the fuck up in english before I take off my earrins

A SoL starring the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse + their collective 6-year daughter, the Anti-Christ + their human handler/manager
+ assoicates, friends, and others
>innocent and lighthearted, but backstory/world is very complex and dark (is a mix of Cthulhu mythos, and various mythologies. Also has outrageous powerlevels
>backstory/world is slowly revealed over course of series
>protag is 6-year old Anti-Christ named A.A. Personality is semi-tsundere, acts like a 12-year-old in normal situations, but acts her age around her "uncles", the Horsemen and is very close with them. Is propheticized to become the 1.5 most powerful being in existence after God itself
>The Horsemen consists grumpy grampa Conquest, aloof yet tender War, chill and snarky Death, and goofy yet comically greedy Famine> Despite the fact that they hate each other, they are only it because of A.A
>Manager girl is their liaison with U.S government, only selected because of her ancestry. As such, she is way over her head and is probably headed to a nervous breakdown due to cleaning up after the Horsemen + A.A
Episode Ideas
>During game of hide-n-seek, A.A makes a contract with series's equivalent of Yog-Sothoth, selling her wisdom teeth in exchange for the Seal of Solomon and 72 legions of demons under her command, hilarity ensues uses demons to cheat at hide-n-seek
>snowball fight episode
>final episode: A.A graduates kindergarten with best friend J.C, the Second Coming ensues as they battle it out in not!Mario-Kart, A.A wins due to videogame rules

>We meet our MC, a friendless, college dropout NEET that has nothing to do but go to the riverbank and stare out into space
>One day, a spaceship crashes down into the river
>An alien floats to shore, MC is astonished
>The alien explains that he came to Earth over thirty years ago, but was chased out by government officials
>Now that he's back on Earth, he wants to experience the modern human lifestyle
>Sex
>Drugs
>Women
>The MC's new alien friend leads him into the underground drug and party scene, the MC manages to break out of his shell and finds himself some new and powerful, but potentially dangerous friends
>Meanwhile, the alien sees a way to use the underground crack game to gain power using his superior intelligence
>After being unable to contact his alien allies, the alien decides to team up with the MC, they both fall further into degeneracy
>The alien tries to find more connections beyond what he has with the MC, gets beaten to near death and loses all interest in the crack game
>The alien decides to snort the rest of the crack he has left, the MC finds him near death
>While taking the alien to the hospital, the alien dies, leaving the MC suicidal and broken

>All of the worlds most evil dictators and tyrants are reincarnated as lolis.
>They all go to the same school in Japan
>Shenanigans and Hi jinx await our 12 year old main character as he is mistakenly sent to this all girls academy

>implying Keit-ai isn't decent

It's just the entire book of Revelations, except with alien looking stuff so it's not super obvious that it's Revelations

Why do I fantasize about being pregnant?

Can someone please correct me? I had this dream and woke up thinking it would be a GOAT anime, but I'm almost sure the show already exists:

Two girls living in an old house, they can't go out. Add that yuri sacchary "am I cute uguu I wuv you so much you are so pure and my best friend" shit that sells so well.

Vague dream memory how the plottwist went
1)They are actually dead and only understand at the end that they are ghosts

2)Only ONE of the girls is dead and haunting her best friend without realizing it, the alive one is keeping the secret from her/spoiler]

anime game show with various characters from different anime playing.

Sounds kind of like Real Account, I think.

I would watch this.

"The Three-Body Problem" the anime except this time we get to see the Trisolarans. I would explain the plot but there's so much that happens it'd take forever to type. And even if I had the patience, any summary of the plot totally spoils the surprise "oh my god" moment in the first book.

best ideas lol!

Can you tell if my subcosncience blattantly ripped off someone? Because I couldn't shake off the thought when waking up that someone else already did it (the strangers by Shamaladindong?)

lolle u funny!

Reverse Dagashi Kashi featuring western girl that eats pizza and other intercultural dishes.

>it's an anime about a MC who sets out to continue the story of his favorite manga which was discontinued due to the sudden death of the author
They fall asleep and wake up inside the story, fully cognizant that this is a story. After they discover they can't wake up and pain is real, they have to deal with making their shitty self-insert work.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

rofl good joke

The daily life of a black market mahou shoujo contactor. Business hasn't been going well lately, his powers don't work half the time and he owes the cosplay store a lot of money.

Different girl arcs in every 4 episode, they all die at the end.

It's a slightly more disgusting Kill La Kill.

>Tom Bombadil

Muh niggah.

The Six Sense

Kaiji with girls

>it's an anime about a MC who sets out to continue the story of his own manga which was discontinued due to the sudden death of the author

Speed Square
A girl is looking to make frends in her new class but she is flat chested and very clumsy and this results in breaking her cherished possessions
this includes other peoples stuff .she or stores damaged objects all through out her home, this damaged furniture and
other items that she can't bring her to throw away due to the teachings of of her grandparents that each home goods
should be respected. one day she hears loud banging and other sounds in the neighboors backyard she sees someother class mates
pulling apart pallets and scrap and building furniture out of them ,inspired by there skilled work and big boobs she asks the other girls if they could help her with guidance
and every day she learns to balance , using tools and repiar tricks to restore her possessions , gaining confidence, and making friends .
TL;DR Oppailolis and power tools building cute things!
ova / shipping contanier bunker ,home brewing beer?

>you will never be the guy who actually made an anime based on a meme copypasta

Boku no pico

But

With lolis.

Pretty sure that already exists, though. Kodomo no Jikan?

What's the point of these threads anymore? Keit-Ai exists and it can't be topped.

Is it about lolis having orgies, or an older woman fucking a loli?

Toast Eye!! !

>Be in dystopian future
>Evil Gaijin empire ruling over world (Also Nazi vampires)
>MC is half Gaijin, half demon and half Nippon
>In Murican school of evilness and burgers
>MC is lazy and decided he would apply for the Gender studies course because he wouldn't have to do anything.
>Half a term goes by
>Subject of class is the million genders
>MC has been prepared and lubed for this
>Class asks him about his gender
>He says he is Toasteromantic because he can't get enough of hot grills
>The analysis team spends their summer analysing the statement for patriarchy code words
>Philosophy club mulls over on what makes a grill a grill and when a grill can be deemed a hot grill
>Nina fucks table
>Everyone runs to school with toasters in mouth shooting evil Gaijin school with toasted bread
>Infinite ammo for some reason
>MC has tragic backstory remembering his half demon half Gaijin father getting cheated on by a barbecue in hell
>A single tear falls
>Has excellent music to carry it

Our main character has been training his whole life alongside his childhood friend and crush in order to one day inherent the power to battle demons. However on the day of the ceremony there's a mistake and an American tourist who can't speak Japanese ends up bound to the MC instead of childhood friend. MC is devastated that childhood friend is actually relieved because she doesn't have to fight demons.

Series is about MC and the American getting along, slowly learning from each other and growing as people. MC eventually realizes that he wasn't really in love with childhood friend, just admired her and moves on with his love life

Yeah it can, eat shit

I want this.

>be depressing space future
>MC is deadbeat office worker
>every episode is adjusted version one or more real story(s)
>ends with text on black screen describing the real story(s)
>moral is that life will inevitably be shit

Stalina and Adolpha Hiteleru constantly clash

The world crumbles and the remainders are split between ideology. It's now basically libertarians vs collectivists. Because of the EMP's used to shield the US during the war, it is one of the only places with even minimal infrastructure left.
A new pseudo-religion forms around guns, automobiles, and libertarian ideals.

Because of the high mortality rate among the weakest of society, many women perished. And so the remainder is now kept far from the frontlines during their education.

Which brings us to the focus of the series, an all girl school that revolves around teaching young girls everything from self-defense, cooking, mechanics, and military tactics.

Most of the time is spent overcoming challenges at the academy, with the occasional happening that throws the girls into real danger.

Car, gun, and military culture from the most interesting decades, mixed with kawaii sluts. Philosophy, dungeon meshi style cooking and survival trips, and cute girls doing cute things with guns and awesome cars.

It'll work, it'll be a master piece. One of these days i'll show you all...

user, hope, give them some hope you cruel user, we have been fighting against the day of the rope for so, so long

literally re:monster

>MC watches a cursed video tape
>Ghost girl tells him that she will kill him in the most horrible way imaginable in one year
>trying to avoid that, he attempts to commit suicide
>she has to save him so that she can kill him instead
>Romance optional

This is the story of an OP character who is also an OP somepost far away

>Goes Super Saiyan and rises power level from faggotry
>Even with the amazing things he has accomplished he still lives an empty depraved life
>He can't leave yet off from this world, he has promised himself to first get mad that one indifferent user in his threads
>He discovers that user actually has a crush but is afraid to confess because he is afraid that an user loving an OP will isolate him from the world.
>Secretly plan to meet under the cherry blossom tree
>user's dad realises his son's love for OP saying it is retarded, locking the house and bringing user to his rape dungeon
>Heart broken they both decide to leave the world
>OP spots user on another building as he is falling
>They both leave the world
>OP cradles user in his arms in space, with their faggotry surpassing light speed
>They land on a new world suitable for them it appears that anyone with a forbidden relationship will eventually end up here, some are reborn here
>Faggotry ensues

Sounds fucking awful

A quirky slice-of-life/monster of the week comedy anime. On Space Station 13. Hard mode: From the traitor's point of view

we already have it, and we called it "hentai"

and bewbs, lots of it

>A mahou shoujo where the main character is a male who turns into a girl. Has to solve problems, but gets to be a girl any time they wants. Idea for a fun gimmick twist could be that they automatically gets the mahou shoujo outfit when they transforms, and then they has to change back to regular clothes for regular girl activities
>A cgdct about a feminist club fighting the patriarchy
>A romantic relationship between a tulpa and a separate bodied character. The non-tulpafag character has to be able to kiss and hug the neckbeard tulpamancer while switching to get physical contact with the tulpa. The tulpa struggles with having no body of their own. The tulpamancer may get depressed and try to commit suicide by tulpa/switching, and the tulpa girl and the non-tulpafag has to help him. Lots of room for exploring interesting concepts.
>A space mecha series about music. Huge robots that fight by playing music instruments in space. The spaceships could be the music instruments.

The voice of fire

>Meta humans( monster girls)are entering our world in massave numbers only bring chaos and invasion >styled after fantasy paladins/clerics or crusadiers
vigilante and paramilitary groups form to reprisal and purge due to lack of government response. >our MC is a young man has joined his local group known as
The World Guard 404 ,despite his outward appearance as loyal, skilled, guardsmen his secret plans are to create a harem.> meanwhile
cute tanuki girls use each week try crazy scams to maximize profiits, when they backfire they retreat back to the forest to come up with a new scam but the
youngest one has regrets about following her sisters life style because she has a crush on MCguard ,>but dose not have the courage to reveal her love due to his public persona.

>A cgdct about a feminist club fighting the patriarchy

Better include the cute Xtra Xtra large girl and a cute punk girl, I have a thing for punk girls, also it is essential for the Patriarchy secret base to be a stone hard erect phallus, no cheap illuminati knock off secret base

An old guy in a park is telling the stories of his crazy life to uninterested passerby. Many of them have references to popular anime and video games. At the end the man has a breakdown and reveals that he never actually did anything with his life beyond shallow escapism, and all of his stories were just the anime he watched.

an army of satanists with cool supernatural powers and with super powerful demons on their side are doing a hitler style of taking over the world. and the charcters are all part of a resistance that is combating them. the main character finds out he also has supernatural powers

....and dicks.Dicks make everything better.

A girl who died and is trapped as a ghost, unable to pass on to the other side teams up with a guy who is a wannabe detective. Together they search the town where similar patterns which lead to the ghost girl's death, 25 years prior, are taking place again. Which seem to be the work of a serial killer.

An episodic show telling how a vampire who can recall an individuals life after he drains the blood of each of his victims into his own system at the end of each episode. Sometimes they are unfortunate others are in unusual circumstances.

Before the start of WW2 a new, unbeatable weapon is being developed to combat the tank, these take the shape of werewolves. Creatures which act as a berserker like force who are sent into the trenches to deal with soldiers and are powerful enough to rip apart the metal of tanks as if they are nothing but paper. This series follows the lives of those who took part in such experiments.

taking sao and making it more realistic and not shit? interesting.

MC is a cute girl with 3 onii-chans who grew up with only male friends. Now all the boys in class band together to help MC-chan get a female friend!

Her class has always been very divided between the boys and girls, and MC-chan has always ended up grouped with the boys for various circumstances. (the reverse of the typical guy who has to group up with a bunch of girls)
That's been her whole life, and now she's considered a friend and imouto-type to every boy in class, but she has never been able to strike up or maintain a conversation with any of the girls.
They think she's weird / have different tastes / are united against the boys and by extension MC-chan.

It's now the last year of high school and MC-chan's wish is to become friends with at least one female classmate, but she's gets to nervous when she tries to talk to them!
Since none of the boys have had any better luck, they decide to help MC-chan get closer to their female classmates, so at least someone on "their side" can succeed.
Wacky hi-jinks ensue because none of these boys have much experience with girls (other than MC-chan but she doesn't count) so they have MC-chan try all kinds of weird tactics to getting closer to the other girls.
Can MC-chan get her wish of socializing with other girls? And if she does, can she protect her friendship with the boys in class?

ET the anime

One of a kind MMO goes live and everyone is hooked on it because it's the first that features sentient AI and brain-machine interfacing. Something goes wrong one day and everyone who was logged in is trapped as-is anyone who logs in afterwards.

Except the MC, a hikkiNEET who's given up on reality and who spends all his time in the game. At first things are fine until his companions start noticing that he disappears for normal periods of time to sleep, eat, and shit. Once they figure out that he's the only one who can log in and out freely people around him change. Some resent him, some beg him for help, but he becomes a target for society nonetheless. Besides one girl who may or may not be a NPC he's on his own as he struggles to balance reality against the MMO, especially when the families of those trapped and researches come looking for him. It's a harrowing tale about modern day escapism and a man's place in the world!

As an outcast in both worlds what will he do? Gotta read to find out.

Sol around a hood with cute gangster girls doing cute homecides and gangwars and alot of weed smoking

The nekos burden

>10 years ago a signal from space was discovered it was an order of submission to a >greater civilization ,when no response was given the aliens attacked earth. after many >weeks
of fighting the human forces surrenderd as the >aliens revealed there identity as Catgirls .the mc is a secretary for the catgirl general leading >the cat occupation forces of earth
with the goal to defeat the last restance and >recolinse the planet to catgirl standards

>always reply to these thread with my fantastic ideas
>never get replies
>mon visage pon

>magic has returned to the world
dropped

Detective is killed and becomes ghost. He resolves to track down his killer, solving a number of mysteries along the way. He can only interact with those who believe in the spiritual and those who've recently experienced the death of a close friend or relative.

Not the most original plot but hey.