Dog niggers

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/19/deputies-watched-dogs-eating-ribcage-virginia-woman-22-during-mauling-sheriff-says.html

When will Varg make a video about how we need to genocide dog niggers? Domesticated cats don't kill people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
time.com/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl/
watermark.silverchair.com/nsv107.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAaQwggGgBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggGRMIIBjQIBADCCAYYGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQM8PnSl2IvvrdcVJZxAgEQgIIBV84Irm8RbXcRdp6WNOK6BMFSl6-YXvdyVUREAQ5_O8T9QjkZ4iHyLdOWGFtNA9Vho7fAqDdE3oC8zPuHlv-pJTapgs-3CMcDkNvp0n_iVlto8pb4cH6bB7W8Sv5sLBXLv4q5wguMo5fyUPM6hqujs5uGk6XwtVIn8i-sVRftS-_lKVBY-Q5vt-NBybWp7NzqeRKQU74TL01M9SSk6_6sFw8vA7myAO-OJqydzeRuFN9x8gCGyqMZIuhlvYApzuND9jOLlu3EznaGUBIEQLgVIYKFdvDCo7Fx4edrXPGsyckO1Z-jFfgh30XfE_cTdDFBUyjTsHfN2p0nuzu2BkMr8WO_jtmB7CfxlEaCLoyjRvgvhWswTcSF0pqlu_iZrH7nBKkwpNRXcoKlWscTxvuKdyaNZnh0PHSukSjvR8S009KIR1CbNH8v1HZcVH_BEKAb-QYUB-Y3Pto
youtu.be/pTj_e5-58v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Varg is no better than that nigger bull.

fuck off meme flag

>Agnew confirmed the medical examiner said Stephens was on her “menstrual period,” but added: “But I don’t think there’s any way we can definitively say what caused the attack.”

ON HER RAGS

Fucking hate these creatures.

Dog niggers :D

Nigbulls need to be banned in America just like they are in other countries.

what's the difference between a pitbull and a labrador they're literally the same species

t. brainlet

bump

bump

Don't compare pitbulls to negroes.

Fugly animals. Usually the owners have zero taste in anything.

yeah, at least niggers can talk

All should be exterminated. Start with pits, then go to german shepards, rottweilers, mastiffs, etc. Only dog breed that should be allowed to live are labs. Exterminate all the rest of the filthy animals.

inb4 shitbull apologists

Crime scene pics anyone?

I have ZERO respect for Pitbull owners, they are insufferable idiots who like to portray themselves as enlightened animal lovers who know "how to handle" these animals "who just need love and attention" pretending they have some kind of superior knowledge, but the only thing they do is to rub their ego off while putting everyone else, including themsleves, in extreme danger.

Ah yes, the 20 million "isolated cases" of pitbulls attacking people or turning onto their owners are just because of bad "educaishun" and bad owners. Sure, sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M

Cats are predators compared to dogs.

They still have their hunting instinct deeply rooted in them.

That's why they go and hunt mice even though they get fed enough at home.

That's why they don't actively kill the mice but mutilate and torture them first.

Leftists complain about animal abuse of mice by using them for experiments in labs, but their cats kill way more of them.

Dogs behave very well and don't do anything to humans (and animals) if their owner isn't a complete retard.

Yes there are races like Pitbulls and Rottweilers that are more likely to attack humans, but even that is because their owner is a fucking retard.

There needs to be a good test that owners have to complete, to show that they are not fucking retards when they want to adopt a dog like this.

This is such a stupid fucking comparison. You can train a dog, you can't train a nigger. For centuries longer than pit's were trained by Mexicans to fight for pesos, they had been trained to take orders and to be loyal.

>inb4 "hurr durr look at these articles of these white trash and nogs that didnt feed, socialize, or train their abused shelter dogs, what else would explain this?!?"

>IT WASNT THAT THOUGH GUYS

You can't train a Pitbull. Even the ones who the owner says "never hurt a fly" are ticking time bombs. Aggressive behavior is deeply embedded in their genetics and you're a fucking idiot if you think they can ever be trusted.

>Dogs behave very well and don't do anything to humans (and animals) if their owner isn't a complete retard.
>Yes there are races like Pitbulls and Rottweilers that are more likely to attack humans, but even that is because their owner is a fucking retard.
>There needs to be a good test that owners have to complete, to show that they are not fucking retards when they want to adopt a dog like this.

>still with muh owner fallacy

There aren't whole training manuals dedicated to fighting off cats in a life or death situation
>but that's the owner
No one should have that, if you want thanks because you're a degenerate nigger. Not all dogs are bad but owning a killer dog that isn't being used acutely for that skill is just a needless hazard to you and everyone around you.

I've fostered at least fifty and have owned just over a dozen in my lifetime. If you can't handle feeding an animal, then you're stupid enough to earn a darwin award for it.

Find me examples of White owners in gated communities, not niggers and spics in the inner cities or white trash in coal towns like in the OP

Back to your sandpit, Abdul.

>Basically every other breed of dog: Oh dang I must not have trained him well enough, he shits in the house sometimes
>Pitbulls: Oh dang I must not have trained him well enough, he's killing a family member.
Pitbulls are the only breed of dog that will maul a 3 year old or an old lady to death and some retard like you will come in and say DURRR THE DOG WASN'T TRAINED PROPERLY I AM A HUGE FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE.

You could use the exact same argument for firearms. Other people lacking personal responsibility is not grounds for dismissal.

>pitbull mixes are the most common breed in US
>pitbulls are responsible for most mauling in US
HURR DURR DEY JUST DONT GOT GOOD BRAINS N SHIEETTT

Pitbulls aren't protected by the 2nd amendment you stupid fuck.
White people in gated communities aren't going to own a pitbull because they know a walking organic murder machine is a good way to get a lawsuit or a family member sent to the hospital, you stupid fuck.

>muh constitution
Put on your meme flag if you dont have any actual arguments lolbertarian.

You sound like someone who's never lived in a gated community

teh brize of freedumbs. :DDD

Both pitbulls and firearms lead to more dead minorities and Appalachian mutts, nothing of value was lost

We need to petition to hey pitbulls banned in each state. They are horrible.

If you don't understand that people are the cause of this problem and all problems in the world you are an absolute fucking retard.
saged and get fucked, own a pitty and she's beautiful, would literally kill all of you weak vitrtue signalling weaklings (train mma 5 nights a week, surf daily, extremely fit and a fighting machine)
and good luck trying to shoot me, own guns (.223 favorite calibre but I do appreciate the arresting power of .308, hunt regularly muh guns, probably use them more than you fucking fat retards)

ex commando 3rar, you're all women ahahaah
no soldiers here, fucktards rejects pissed of at society

wimps lol

ITT and most other threads.
Extreme losers larping as the person they want to be.

I don't need an argument when it's in the bill of rights you stupid fuck. But here's a good one: a gun can't run out and commit murder on its own. Even an accidental discharge requires the direct involvement of a human being to load the firearm and then allow it to fire. A giant mouth on legs doesn't have these restrictions.
The immediate environment provided by the owner has an affect on the dog's temperament but not it's genetics and environment over the course of generations, great argument you stupid fuck.

check them trips cunts

If you put any dog in a situation where it can possibly run off near other people it's never met, then you're probably a nigger that named it Scarface and keep it chained to a pole in the yard. My family has ran a shelter for years, you don't know shit about dogs.

how can he eat the rib cage and vagina at once?

he worked his way up

fuck off retard, unless you have owned a pitbull you are using other peoples information to surmise your conclusions, not your own.
Go and fuck your cat.
again

do you also suck off your dog

>other people it's never met
Good thing pits have a tendency of mauling family members they've been around for years. Nice argument, you stupid fuck.
>Put on your meme flag if you dont have any actual arguments
Shut up you dumb larper, no one believes anything you fucking said.

Cats give you a permanent brain parasites which alters your behavior for the rest of your life, make you more docile, slower reaction time, liberal, reduced problem recognition, and consequently reduced faith in god. Cats are actual nigger tier and don’t belong in society. Worse than reptiles as pets. Pitbulls are shit too though, I think anyone who owns one is naive. They’ve permanently disfigure my friends.

Not an argument. Call me when pitbulls are in the constitution.

kek i forget romania has good bantz

>Romania
what the fuck happens there besides incest and gypsies? lul, why are you allowed here?
wish they did fat boy, you'd suck my cock if you saw the amount of muzzie blood shed from the barrel of my Steyr
bit pissed, tempted to upload operation vid for you fucks to pull cock over

fat boy, little dough boy in his bitch basement making calls

ahahahahahhahaha watch out, I think I heard a pitty walking down your street!

Lmao

She was the prey. They hunted her down like wolves do a moose. They probably feasted on her flesh while was still alive. RIP

Nigger, you can train lions and fucking tigers to be docile if you have the time and patience. My own state of Texas has more tigers as pets than actually subsist in the wild but there's no scourge of maulings.

All you have to do to control a dog, is be smarter than your dog, and apparently you wouldn't be a suitable pet owner.

>inb4 well obviously pits are more aggressive than large feral cats that naturally eat human sized or larger animals

In Norway - Pitbulls are banned for being "racially violent dogs", any dog found to be racially mixed with one is to be put to death. Funny isn't it?

Dogs are only 6% of the US dog population yet they make up the majority of the attacks, really makes you think doesn't it? Black males are also 6% of the US population.

Pitbulls are the undisputed niggers of the dog world.

Picture unrelated.

>research dogs to make sure I find the right one for me
>breeding community is extremely knowledgeable on everything relating to a breed
>normies blame owner
>breeders know it was the dog

It's like a weird redpilled pet society

Anyone see this cunt or read the fucking back story?

Tattoed roastie whore who dumped the dogs on her dad after her and Tyrone broke up.
Dad wasn't a 'dog person' and didnt look after them.

Roastie whore comes back and expects the dogs to obey her every command despite the dogs seeing her as the cunt who bailed on them........
dumb fucks, not a single fuck was given, dogs did the world a favor

>ignoring the fact that a majority of US dogs are pits
>ignoring the fact that a majority of pit maulings are owned by nogs

These people tend to glaze over facts that dont fit the narrative.

See: Asian and Jewish inheritable IQ

>ban pits
>dont ban muzzies
opinion disregarded

true, same whore they shout down as a roastie and waste of space turns into fuckin mother theresa when muh nig dog kills it

weak

"Talk"
>Implies that "Aw muh negga aw ya doin, skraa tatata, get thos maufaking ass bitchezz" is talking

Meanwhile, dogs like the Norwegian moosehound are very violent, against moose, but they never attack humans.

t. nigger

Pit bulls make up 6 percent of the dog population in Canada and the US, but they are responsible for 68 percent of dog attacks and 52 percent of dog-related deaths from 1982 to 2009, TIME Magazine reported.
time.com/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl/

That's the irony of the situation.

Whoever owns a pitbull, or related type of dog, is an extremely low IQ subhuman.

>pic related - best doggo

They also tend to ignore the fact that most people killed by pits are minorities and white trash.

Which is it, Sup Forums? Do you want to cut the fat off the country or bend over backwards to protect them from the consequences of their actions?

>Brother leaves his stupid fucking lab with me while he gets deployed.
>I fucking hate all dogs.
>Bro comes back 2 years later.
>His lab fucking mauls the shit out of him when walks in the door.
>No wait, no it was excited to see him and wouldn't stop licking his face.
>Fuck pitbulls. Singers and dogs.

no worries nord bro
good luck with taming the muslim, ironic pitbulls could literally drive them from your country ahahahahaha

sven! vake zee fuck up!
are you all retarded soulless drones?

Okay Soy is believable but this is bullshit. Cats don't turn you into betas who deject god. You could have left it at "Brain Parasites" but you went full retard.

>you can train lions and fucking tigers to be docile if you have the time and patience
And they still maul and kill people, you stupid fuck. I guess you're not old enough to remember Siegfried and Roy.
>be smarter than your dog
You mean like being smart enough to not get the walking bear trap that'll go 0 to 100 for no reason and kill your baby or something? Pitbull apologists are so fucking stupid.

You haven't gotten the black population or the pitbull population correct, you're just proving you dont know what the fuck you're talking about and you're trusting the same gov't importing third world immigrants to know better about than you about dogs you've never seen.

Neck yourself.

>this one example from las vegas undermines your comment about Texas
Genuine autism

You are not smarter than any dog

>Brother leaves his stupid fucking lab with me while he gets deployed.
doesnt care about the dog m8. you're brother and you are fucking retarded.
Im assuming low iq free college deployment (have to be leaving your best mate with retard nerd bro who hates dogs)

Your whole family should just deal with safe shit, stay away from anything requiring responsibility
weak and retarded family

If you don't support Pit Genocide you might as well be a kike.

You're just spouting bullshit at this point, can't expect more from a nigger pit-lover.

>pointing out false statistics is bullshit

And this is the crux of your entire argument

>you're brother and you are fucking retarded.
>you are brother and you
>you are

I think your retarded.

Kill all dogs.

>If you don't support Pit Genocide you might as well be a kike.
>doesn't realize the world knows about norways mudslime secret
>thinks the worlkd is ignorant to the fact parts of norway are too dangerous for white people or Norwegians to visit
>In own country
please cuck, tell us the best way to receive involuntary anal

Pointing out typos? What are you, a 14 y/o on Facebook?

Are you retarded?

>Small population of an animal that's caged 24/7 doesn't kill as many people as my nigger dogs
Great point you stupid fuck. When you or someone you know inevitably get mauled by one of your precious and harmless nigger dogs do you think you'll remember this thread? Or will you just shake your head and say "It's the owner's fault!"

>everything that doesn't support my narrative is fake
Ok Tyrone, point out how the study linked by Time is fake.

Your low IQ aboriginal-posting isn't even worth my time.

Well the last 14 pits ive owned and the 50+ i've fostered haven't, so you might be waiting for a while kike

One of the areas they like to form cysts is the posterior medial frontal cortex. Literally turn you into bugmen
watermark.silverchair.com/nsv107.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAaQwggGgBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggGRMIIBjQIBADCCAYYGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQM8PnSl2IvvrdcVJZxAgEQgIIBV84Irm8RbXcRdp6WNOK6BMFSl6-YXvdyVUREAQ5_O8T9QjkZ4iHyLdOWGFtNA9Vho7fAqDdE3oC8zPuHlv-pJTapgs-3CMcDkNvp0n_iVlto8pb4cH6bB7W8Sv5sLBXLv4q5wguMo5fyUPM6hqujs5uGk6XwtVIn8i-sVRftS-_lKVBY-Q5vt-NBybWp7NzqeRKQU74TL01M9SSk6_6sFw8vA7myAO-OJqydzeRuFN9x8gCGyqMZIuhlvYApzuND9jOLlu3EznaGUBIEQLgVIYKFdvDCo7Fx4edrXPGsyckO1Z-jFfgh30XfE_cTdDFBUyjTsHfN2p0nuzu2BkMr8WO_jtmB7CfxlEaCLoyjRvgvhWswTcSF0pqlu_iZrH7nBKkwpNRXcoKlWscTxvuKdyaNZnh0PHSukSjvR8S009KIR1CbNH8v1HZcVH_BEKAb-QYUB-Y3Pto

cool rebuttal dude, spelling mistake
>I think your retarded.
>your
Yes! got you! wow I win!
you and your brother are fucking retarded, when's your free college deployment or are you going neet basement deus vult do nothing in real life mode?

muh brudda is solja an he lef me wif dog and dog not bi him he good dog see pi bore baad me smart
you dumb fuck, kill your brother and then kill yourself, spare the dog

>Aussie larper fantasizing about homosexual sex
Really adds to the larp, I guess part of your backstory is that you spent your army days getting friendly with all your army buds.

pretty sure Muslims are what's keeping your shithole running

Pitbulls where breed for boar hunting, not as lapdogs, idiots think they can handle some of the most aggressiv and fearless dogs without knowing shit about discipline training

In the end it all boils down to "its not the dog its the owner", in this case owners gets dogs they have no need for and no idea how to train

youtu.be/pTj_e5-58v8 FUCKING FEARLESS

yes mohammed, that's the spot!

Which dog is that?

No one believes your larp either, you stupid fuck.
>oy vey you're the jew not me as I make excuse after excuse for my nigger dog
irony

absolutely factual

>your
>Yes! got you! wow I win!

>Not understanding an obvious joke.
Wow, you really do have the intelligence of a nigger dog lover.

Our neighbour has a pitbull which we try to avoid. The dog charges as soon as she sees you, straight up crashes into you until you get away. OK sure she's only being friendly but they have so little self control. She scares the shit out of me. I think they're banned in some US cities because they keep mauling people, Only a matter of time here.

Blue Cattle Dog, Aussie bred working dog. Highly intelligent, also shitloads of energy due to being a working dog.

Also great family dog, very protective of family, and also really wary around niggers/abos.

very wise dude, thank you
nah m8, enlisted in RAAF as an avmech, applied for SAS, rejected, offered commando selection, failed first time, passed second, made 3rar

>Pitbulls where breed for boar hunting
This is just false, they were bred for blood sports, after it was banned they were used for boar hunting.

>In the end it all boils down to "its not the dog its the owner"
Also completely false, pitbulls are genetically mentally unstable and violent. You realize you are using the same arguments as those defending niggers right?

Right and unless you work the dog, or are willing to spend 4 hours a day minimum exercising it, you really shouldn't own one, even if they're the best dog in the world which is by no means settled.

>I was only joking
fuck, you're family is retarded. what do you do? 3rd year """IT"""degree?
MAGA hat? blue jeans? dumb fuck midwestern useful idiot/pawn?
hahahaha

How long have you been fantasizing about this larp? Also where's the part where you single handedly killed 300 muzzies all by yourself and you're married to a supermodel?

Why are you trying to defend nigger dogs. Would a golden retriever have mauled and eaten it’s owner in this circumstance?

>Vargs video response:
"Those damn Christians made sure every country in Europe had Pitbulls!"