youtu.be/lR17TO1QOM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off, meme flag

pizza is getting really expensive, Jamal

>spending hard earned money on delivery garbage

>the pizza jew

>asking for a tip
now you're getting nothing, guy

Yes I know Sir. But I'm working really heard for my wife and 7 kids.

Nice try, I never buy from places with black employees

Are you feeding 12 people?
One pizza feeds four fucking people.

Have a (you)

>,
a fucking euro

Where's my drink?

Dude one pizza feeds one man. Everybody knows this. Eating only 2 sclie of pizza is like taking a bite of your cheeseburger then putting it down. Blasphemy.

Reminder that only niggers don't tip, and if you don't tip you are literally a nigger.

what the fuck are you doing working on Christmas?

Fuck you OP I could really use a pizza right about now but everything is closed.

>45,76$
fuckin expensive, 3 pizzas is only 1oz silver here

Ok, since you were polite and on time, here is your tip, have a good night nigger.

>who are you?

Tipping in general is a nigger practice, civilized countries don't have it

fuck off discount australia

talk shit about niggers with seven kids then cry about white genocide we need to start knockin up white bitches under fake names

Fuck the basil or oregano seasoning; it's about the Ranch Dressing

Oh, your drink is here, sir. Don't forget the tip, I work hard to pay for my family, my wife was born in Kentucky!

Oh well, we do here faggot. Going against established practices is nigger behavior. Deal with it, go suck on some maple syrup or something.

Yew kin never have enough pizza!

>said nigger deliver boy
I would never pay a cent more than the price specified for the product.

>white socks
Ugh

>Everywhere is the same as where I live because i'm an autistic faggot.

Then never come here and never order anything broke fag. We pay our help here because our system is fucked and they would be homeless otherwise. It's called being a decent person. KYS

So what if the delivery driver is a white college teen like me? Are these memes just directed towards black or do you douches just hate delivery drivers? I don’t even ask for tip and I actually feel bad when it’s over 5 bucks. As a delivery driver I’ll tell you one thing black people although they have very little money are great tippers unlike u proto fucking jews. I get not tipping a server but delivery drivers are putting thier cars and lives in danger to being u fucking food you actually have a reason to tip us poor fucks

Damn I'd like to have this (pic related) RIGHT NOW

If they don't tip, just put shit in the food. They will hopefully get sick and not order from there anymore, if not, you at least feel ok about being cucked.

>current year
>still falling for the pizza jew

OP, I l legit do not understand what it is that you are trying to accomplish with this post.

Pizza reviewers need to die a horrible death

youtu.be/NEtNfpggp3c

Then your food can meet my air conditioner

>BEING THIS NEW

Fuck off newfag.

do delivery guys ask for tip every time in burgerland? that woukd be considered rude in where I live, you are supposed to give tip volunarely

Nobody asks. There is a line. Anyone that asks deserves a 0.

>Everywhere should be the same as where I live
>USAUSAUSA
Tipping was invented by rich people who were throwing good money after bad to show how rich they they are. I dunno how exactly tipping system works in Murica, but it's ether overcharge for no reason so owners could get money atop of the prices they set, or mechanism to fuel shadow economy sector. Both things are jewish for no end.

Dippin' sawse.

youtu.be/lR17TO1QOM4

Did I say it should be the same stupid?

It's not an overcharge, the food is dirt cheap and the driver does not make enough money to feed himself. So you tip, or you're a nigger.

I think you forget we live in a country where you go homeless if you need a cavity fixed. I unlike you realize the entire world is shit at this point. Your country is shit, my country is shit, it's all just shit. Patriotism is for cucks.

Then you will never see me ordering from your shithole ever again.

Real shit, idgaf about you personally. I ordered food, not your life story. If I can infer ANYTHING about your personal life in the short interaction I'll have with you, you did a bad job.

kayung tanan mga putang ina bobo lang kayong mga bakla sa Sup Forums

That's pretty much the goal. You aren't needed.

Kick rocks tyrone, we found your replacement.

Perfect. Retard.

>has friendly normal human interaction
>u did a bad job

Asbergers is a hell of a drug.

>Did I say it should be the same stupid?
>Reminder that only niggers don't tip, and if you don't tip you are literally a nigger.
I know niggers can't into logic, but that's what it meant.

Enjoy being fired or your place going bankrupt.

Nope. It's done everywhere all the time and you can't do shit about it. Oh well faggot, maybe you should have tipped.

No, that isn't what it meant. Do you have tipping in your country? No? Then shut the fuck up you aren't relevant nobody was talking to you. You're that kid in school..

>who DIDN'T bring a pencil
>I BROUGHT A PENCIL *Drool

>implying niggers work

>one pizza feeds four people

one pizza feeds four children

>Be careful sir, the bucket is hot!

Your kin soon will be replaced with drones and robots.

>enjoy being fired or your place going bankrupt

Unlikely, you could always pickup your food but I forgot you Siberian Gooks can't drive.

I don't give a fuck I don't ever have to work again. I will gladly tip my drone operator and you can't stop me.

I once ordered Chinese food and the delivery man was a total chink. I mean straight off the boat, bucked teeth, looked like Andy Rooney in Breakfast at Tiffany's. It came to like 18.47. I gave him a 20 and waited for my change. He starts acting retarded and then spills the change on the ground and than pathetically acts like he is trying to pick up all the nickels and dimes so I closed the door on his face.
Don't think I've ever seen a nigger delivery man.

This, in a homogenous white country everybody does their best even if they don't gain a monetary award for performing better

i carry out. get fucked.

t. Fatty fatty boombalatty

Here's $3. Keep to tip, Jamalrone.

>Tipping in general is a nigger practice
That's fucking rich guy! In practice, negroes hardly ever tip.