Sup Forums we fucked up with Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk5M_qLnBmg

He is preparing America to fight
YET ANOTHER WAR FOR THE KIKES

Other urls found in this thread:

davidduke.com/duke-collett-the-goy-president-knows-in-brilliant-move-trump-strikes-back-at-jewish-power-elite-out-to-destroy-him/
goldalemanha.blogspot.com.br/2017/12/david-duke-exposed.html?m=1#comment-form
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kike Nathanial

>He is preparing America to fight
>YET ANOTHER WAR FOR THE KIKES
Where's your source for this? I swear it's either literallywho links, literallywho YouTube videos, or CNN autistic screeching. Just accept the fact that your credibility's long out the window, happeningfags.

Unless he had a really good deal set up with El-Sisi and Salman him moving the US embassy to Jerusalem does literally nothing but fan the flames of war.

North Korea and Iran are on trump’s hit list. Iran and North Korea fund Hezbollah, Israel’s mortal enemy.

we must unite to make mass remarks on social networks. this is the only way for our agenda to grow.

>North Korea
I'm getting sick of this. The hard truth is that nukes are a big fat meme to scare other countries into cooperating with one another as much as possible, and the closest thing you will ever, EVER see to war is a repeat of Iraq/Afghanistan.

said the same thing about the syrian war that never happened though you guys said it was going to...

Hell have china do something....just like he had russia fight in syria....

honestly we dont want shit with NK, they have nothing of value and its a giant money pit for whoever controls it.

let china deal with it.

>listening to that literal kike nathaniel that looks exactly like the merchant meme

North Korea and Iran have ACTUAL FUCKING ARMIES burger, not like sanctioned Iraq or the tablian who were in a civil war.

We kept Hillary out, that's a success.

gl to the ZOGbots I guess

>and the closest thing you will ever, EVER see to war is a repeat of Iraq/Afghanistan
That's an unbelievably stupid thing to say, even for a burger.

Unless America wants to whip out almost all live on earth, it cannot win an all out war with North Korea or Iran.

>said the same thing about the syrian war that never happened though you guys said it was going to...

Yeah those 4,000 us troops that are occupying Syria never happened under trump?

davidduke.com/duke-collett-the-goy-president-knows-in-brilliant-move-trump-strikes-back-at-jewish-power-elite-out-to-destroy-him/

David duke exposed:
goldalemanha.blogspot.com.br/2017/12/david-duke-exposed.html?m=1#comment-form

Trump promised and failed:

_ "Drain the swamp" (purge the financial and Jewish lobbies of the government)

_Building the wall

_Deport 50 (and not 11 as fakenews says) millions of illegal.

_ investigate hillary for his crimes as defense secretary

_ Revoke (and not substitute for another) obamacare.

_ end the wars in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel

_ Support assad

Do not meddle in international affairs that do not concern the US (northern korea, Palestinian)

_revocate obama executive orders that allow male transsexuals to use women's restrooms and vice versa.

No longer accepting refugees

Decrease the number of green cards category B1 to protect American jobs.

In addition, the Trump government has followed the sexagenarian discriminatory policies that penalize poor whites in accessing universities and employment.

Oh, and tell me how nukes are in any way plausible and in my near future? They aren't, because MAD keeps Trump and Kim in place. Source: common sense, something happeningfags seem to not have.

>because MAD keeps Trump and Kim in place
LMAO

Great argument, dickhead. Nobody's nuking anybody, period, it's common sense and you've been drinking too much MSM koolaid. That or you have your tinfoil hat on too tight.

I don't believe we're closer to using nukes than during the Cold War.

>NK has an army

When was the last war they participated in? They already have tons of defectors. At least Iran has fighting in the Middle East, even if they're losing a few high ranking generals who fought in Iran-Iraq War.

There will NEVER be a Western politician who turns on Israel or the Jews. Ever. They have too much influence and will crush any who resist them.
All you lolbertarians still remember how Ron Paul was ignored by the media in his presidential campaign when he didn't bow to Israel?

Two things I want to tack on:
1. Guess what the Cold War amounted to? Nothing, at least nothing apocalyptic.
2. NK's army consists almost entirely of malnourished 14 year old. Why should America be terrified of that?

>Nobody's nuking anybody, period, it's common sense
The more you post the less intelligent this board becomes.

You've yet to prove me wrong. All you've said is pure ad hominem and nothing more.

Prove what? That you don't know shit? You already did that yourself.

Prove that my country is guaranteed to get nuked. Give me solid hard evidence and not ad hominem, if you can. If you can't, well then I think I know who the real moron is.

>Nothing
Uh oh!

No one is guaranteed to get or not get nuked. That's something only a retard detached from the real world would say.

>b-b-but MUHD

How do you feel about people who say "NK is attacking on THIS random date! I know because I'm associated with blah blah blah yada yada yada"?

Who fucking cares? Let them be retarded alone instead of joining them.

hillary wanted a war on syria
trump wanted a war on israel
m-masaka

trying to start anti trump shit by appealing to Sup Forumss hatred of jews, lmao there learning