Netsuzou TRap

Is this going to be better than Kuzu no Honkai? Kuzu was softened up by the fact that the protags weren't in love with each other, but this... is this the real deal? Was Scum's Wish just a casual warmup?

Well it will certainly bring about more people bitching about their first romantic drama

Tell me about this series, user.

I'm a virgin.

It's gonna be a flop.

It's a lesbian NTR. So yurifags and /u/ will love this. Enjoy your show OP.

Well, it isn't so dark like Kuzu. I like it.

>Creators in Pack

It will be shit.

Will be their 1st anime user, maybe they will surprise us with that.

Is it Tomo-chan of Madoka?

It is basically this but /u/ and they are both have a boyfriend.

But have they had sex with their boyfriends?

Right couple doesn't left does.
Left is also the one who initiates all the "pranks".

Weren't their boyfriends starting to become gay as well or at least have had hints of going homo? Or was that just hearsay?

This show will proof to self insert just because they are boys they don't had magic power
they can't even compete!

Nah, the real deal will come when make a Himegoto anime.

No.

The NTR in that one is weak, only purityfags get triggered.

>Will be their 1st anime user, maybe they will surprise us with that.

They really need to step up because some of the shorts they've done were uninspired

Yes, I'm afraid to be honest, will be their only work for this year. I guess they are focused only on that, then I hope they will do well.

The anime, definitely so. But the manga would get a boost so large it would force a S2

It would be just like Gakou Gurashi

>Gakkou Gurashi

The anime was a completly garbage user, this one won't be that level of garbage.

I already see the tears and the rage of the purityfags in the threads.

I don't understand normalfags.
Your gf was literally begging another guy to cum in her mouth two months before she met you and that's ok, but it's not ok if she has casual sex with someone else now.
What the literal fuck?

Please be bait.

Sasuga normalfags.

I dont get it, this ex convict was raping people in the asshole 6 months ago, now that he's back in society i dont get why he cant just rape people in the asshole now

Um, they did though

Is this no name studio going to ruin Citrus too?

I guess will be another no famous studio that will do Citrus.