ANOTHER YEAR OF DOING NOTHING I PROMISE NEXT YEAR I'LL GET A JOB I'LL GET MY DRIVERS LICENSE!!!!!!

ANOTHER YEAR OF DOING NOTHING I PROMISE NEXT YEAR I'LL GET A JOB I'LL GET MY DRIVERS LICENSE!!!!!!

This is an 18+ board
Sage

You live in Australia man u have your whole life ahead of you. Be thankful you're not Canadian. My New Year's Resolution is to kill myself.

lmao heard my brother literally say the first part of your post today

So will I. I will also go to Disney World next year and work on my degree.
You know some people get their driver licenses as old as 30, right?

wait don't do it, are you white?

YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

He is most probably 40

not everyone learned to drive the ford on the farm at 8 years old like you you fucking rural retard

just think, instead of all that stuff you'll just enjoy more awkward & embarrassing moments with fine quality suffering sprinkled on top

You're just the product of your time, user.

Jesus fuckity Christ.
What the fuck is it with all the blog posts today.
Post your "look at me" narcissistic shit on FB... Where it belongs..
Not fucking Sup Forums.
Discuss politics... Not your pathetic waste of space self absorbed narrative.
"......" In all fields

lol how old are you don't feel bad I got my license at 22 and still havent got a job outside of my families business

>fuck google

I'm white and I should have done it a long time ago. Got caught once. Been too pussy ever since. Things don't better and Canada is the worst place ever.

but user, its Christmas

at least the unemployment rate in australia isnt through the roof

don't do it brother :) fuck Canada, come back to Europe.. I'll see you there in 2018

I'm 20.

Been trying to get a US green card but it's very hard. You guys are very lucky.

good luck m9, I think youll do it all, next years post will be good

remember this wojak I will make the same post with this wojak next year

except it will be good news

Sage

Ive screencapped so no pussying out, this time next year youre posting a photo of your car and maccas uniform

I have Canadian neighbors.. they just come on vacation and stay for months multiple times a year. Why can't you come and not leave? Besides, I said Europe. Come home white man [Europe]

>I'LL GET MY DRIVERS LICENSE
excuse me you little cunt. you are either a little trap or a 30 year old NEET living in your mother's shed. Get a life

Same OP. I've been a NEET so long I forgot how to sign my name, so I've been practicing that for when I go to get my license and become a big boy.