So?

Leftists will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zoKMIPgmrRU
xhamster.com/videos/morocco-fuck-serbia-8664565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that supposed to say "Jerusalem", not "Palestine"?

Muslims and Leftists believe Israel shouldn't exist at all, and that Jews shouldn't be in what they call Palestine.

Please bump guys

Neither of you should have a country, but at least America isn't in the pocket of Palestine. So if you force me to pick a side, Palestine is less of a problem on a global scale, literally just a problem for you.
Once you stop using the US army as if it's your own, and having Trump threaten his allies for not voting to support your faggot capital, then we'll talk.

t. Muhammed
No one is asking you who should have a country faggot.

The Jew is immunised...

this jew is so bad at shitposting, must be fresh former soviet convert

only nu-pol support israel

Lost all sympathy with koranimals after seeing their true nature in Europe and America over the past 20 years.

The Israelis can do bulldozer the Temple Mount for all I care.

Only nupol neocon trumpites fall for the islamophobia

I hate whoever gets

Only nu-Sup Forums cucks hate Islam.

I mean, I hate jews and Muslims equally, but there are definitely Muslims on this board using the power of anonymity in conjunction with the fact that we all hate jews to shill their shitty religion. You don't see it until you activate them with some codewords. For example, if you were to say "Fuck Shiites" there'd be a shitload of Iran/Hezbollah sympathizers calling you a jew, and it tends to brainwash Sup Forumstards into thinking Shia Islam is totally based. That's ultimate kikery right there. You can spot a jew shill by the way they get defensive about anti-semitism, but the Muslims on this board have done some jew shit themselves with the way they mask their pro-Islam bullshit with jew hate.

Nomads have no home.
get out of Palestine
Get out of the middle east.
Go wander the South Atlantic ocean

nah mate, i'm not a mohammad either but my friends (all ethnic scotsmen) were saying the same to me on saturday night when we were talking about it. jews stole that land, commit genocide regularly and are still (after 2000 years!) turned away from righteousness and godliness. you deserve and will inherit hell and you have no right to even exist on this planet in your current filth, let alone occupy the holy land against the will of God. mark my words, you are going to burn in hell for eternity and hell is where you are going, jew. unless you repent. save yourself.

Jesus has the right answer for the filthy jew.
History will repeat.

eat shit and die you inbred yid

Tbh I don't think the Jews should exist at all, merry Christmas everyone

I hate you

Sure.

Bump.

Filthy fucking Jew. It's my job as an American to help you though.

That's "Filthy fucking Jew, Mr Goldstein sir"

Of course jocks would say that, you're the most regressive cuckholded lefty morons in Western Europe.

Muh Palestine is prime virtue signalling for such ilk.

Get back on your boat Ahmed.

Hey German Achmed. As in every thread I will ask you for one thing only to prove you are not Achmed.

Denounce the prophet.

There are no muslims on this board. Everyone is a white christian (like me)
1488 praise kek my dudes

But Iranians are unironically based whether you like Zionists or not.

Says the anglo who is literally worth one tenth of the lowest Scotsman. Israel is an ungodly terrorist state, which is why it makes sense that you'd support them. I wonder if a little weedy pleb like you could stomach saying what you said to my face.

>Israel is killing BASED sandmonkeys thus it's a terrorist state.

>Listening to alky leftist scotch

Bet thy identify with the Palestinians and think England is their Israel lmao

I think england as a state is a morally bankrupt non-society whose only contribution to britain is it market for scottish ingenuity. that and providing a steady flow of refugees to their nobler northerly overlords where you don't get raped when you walk home from town - even in glasgow!
you kill people. and killing people is evil. if you read your torah or tanakh or whatever you call the old (outdated) testament, you'd know this.

Israel is manipulating the GOY to kill each other for profit and degeneracy, you will be utterly destroyed before the Doomsday come.
Hitler will return!

To the gas chamber with you kike!

Samaritans are the real Jews.

JEWISH PALESTINIANS AND ARAB JEWS DESERVE PALESTINE, NOT THE WHITE JEWS

Whereas the opposite is true, palestine doesn't exist and never has.

What the fuck are you talking about angloscum?

sharia studies with YOU sven

> sandmonkeys

Mizhrahim are 100% ethnically identical to the average arab. Your are literally killing your own race.

Askhenazis are also 90% similar to their white neighbour but they don't think goyim are humans so...

But Lowland Scots are Anglo. Don’t talk crap.

I am Ashkenazi

>quote some rabbi and suddenly all jews believe this

thus I don't really care, however, Mizarhim are at least not following a pedophile as their prophet

Shut up AshkeNAZI

i swear if i hear this lie one more time i'm going to start the anglocaust myself. if we were anglos (heaven, God forbid) we'd be called english. do you want a repeat of the 14th century when literally half of england was repeatedly burned and destroyed and claimed by Scotland because of this lie?

MERRY CRIMBLEBUM EVERYONE!!!!

yeah they're just following paedophiles as their spiritual advisors eh

But you claim to descendants of the semitic people who got exiled, hence your claim on israel.
So i dont understand all the fuss between arabs and "ethnical" jews.

"Their own race", i.e the Jewish race, is already semitic you fool. If anything, Ashkenazi Jews are the ones killing their race with bleached wh*Toid genes.

*be

>Implying the Talmud is a holy book
>Implying that pedophilia is legal in Israel like in the Muslim states

The Gaels are shit-tier, please stop using them and their shite wee language to represent this country, you ‘Alba gu bràth’ nigger.

you will be destroyed, anglo

Jerusalem belongs to the Christians

Filthy semites gtfo

Unless you live in the Highlands, I will call you my fellow Anglo.

delusion

>Israel
>white
pick one

>Arab
>Muslim
pick one

Africans/Arabs in Sweden are mostly Christians.

Jews have Arabic DNA.

> jerusalem and israel memorabilia in the corner
Fucking caught

What is delusion is aligning yourself with a group in the Outer Hebrides rather with the Northern English whom you share much more of your culture, history, genetics, and linguistics with. Whatever picks your fancy though, I bet you came over during the famine.

I like Muslims that aren't invading Europe. Israel however is supporting human smugglers into Europe. So not a difficult call on this one.

Jews aren't a race. Zionism started spreading that Jews are own race to secure own country. Original non-mixed Jews are 100% Arabs besides the fact they aren't Muslims.

The Holy land is rightful Christian clay

If they got Jerusalem, maybe they would stop invading Sweden and Germany. Wouldn't that make pol happy?

daily reminder that based conservatives support Israeli jews

>get rid of muslims and jews, both of which are causing problems for western society
>replace with christians
Even the kikes have to admit this is the best solution.

When will the pope call for the next crusade?

>Semites
Not even once

We should get rid of your sandniggers

Death To Pissrael

May Palestine Rise To Triumph And Glory

ALLAHU AKBAR!

you are such a cuck and a misinformed liar. go suck foreign cock in a foreign country. the Scots conquered 'and utterly destroyed' all the native inhabitants of what is now Scotland. the entirety of Scotland spoke Gaelic. English was a later development. go read a book, you coward pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=zoKMIPgmrRU

Why is your meme so jewish

It's a funny face but just stop

>t.Ahmed

The pope is a absolute faggot

AHAHAHAHAHA! This level of retardation. Merry Christmas, you daft bastard.

>t. mohamed ibn sherpa durka jihad galloway al labour voter

So many triggered MIDF faggots.

The next crusade will be the Vatican Crusade.

Why are Jews allowed to post here?

>serb
xhamster.com/videos/morocco-fuck-serbia-8664565

Israel beat Muslim asses in war, which is exactly how Muslims moved in to begin with. Fair's fair. All of Palestine should belong to Israel.

That said, US needs to stop funding and fighting for Israel - but it also has the responsibility of settling the debate once and for all.(though it shouldn't be like this) We should simply acknowledge that Palestinians lost a war they started and fair is fair.

It's true that Muslim invaded the land, but they converted the people who lived in these lands. Which means Palestinians are more related to the ancient Israelites than Isrealies. In other words: Palestinians are just Jewish Muslims

People forget that Jews are just distinct Arabs.
"Arabs are very antisemitic" -> anyone who says this is wildly autistic.

>Israeli officials have admitted multiple times that they had a hand in turning the whole Middle East into a terrorist-filled shithole
>all these shitskins are coming here after Bibi got butthurt at yet another dictator who managed to keep his country in check
>all the CIA niggery going on over there is happening to prevent the durkad from ganging up on Israel again
>jewish diaspora keep hammering our balls to let these terrorists in and that fucling up our own countries in the name of their lies is good, while kvetching about muh holocaust whenever they don't get it their way
at least a sand coon is upfront about wanting to kill you
a jew, however, will gain your trust only to stab you in the back when you least expect it
you filthy kikes are and will always be even lower than those exploding sand monkeys, I fucking wish we could fire up the ovens again

>anyone who says this is wildly autistic.
As soon as anyone makes this argument, idiotic Leftist linguists would just say "You're being a prescriptivist! (read:bad/wrong) The term in practice means hatred of Jews". Well I don't give a fuck, linguists. Arabs are Semites, so just call their Jew hatred what it is: Anti-Jew. Arabs can't be anti-Semitic unless they hate all Semitic peoples, including themselves.

This

Israel is a fascist military state, free Palestine.

How is Palestine not also a fascist military state? For one, they are headed by a terrorist organization. For two, they declared a genocidal coalition war because some kikes had the audacity to govern themselves in an area that was already predominately Jewish Palestinians.

>How is Palestine not also a fascist military state? For one, they are headed by a terrorist organization. For two, they declared a genocidal coalition war because some kikes had the audacity to govern themselves in an area that was already predominately Jewish Palestinians.
hello shlomo

Are you incapable of answering the question?
How exactly does protecting Arabs from Jews living far away from us in Muslim lands in any way benefit us?

So that they don't immigrate to Europe?

right now it sure looks like the (((USA))) is protecting the chosen people and not the goatfuckers.

And it begins yet again. Only south east are remotely anglo and even then they're mixed. Stop dumping your filth on us.

nobody wants israel to exist except yourself and some rich boys

I wonder who is really gonna to shill for jews?

>aiding arabs in dissolving a non muslim nation in the middle east guarantees jews don't go to europe
That just doesn't make sense.
Not directly. USA is doing its part in ensuring that the Middle East is more Islamic than ever, which, in the turmoil it causes, is good for Israel. We do fund them, but as I'd already stated this is something we should stop.

I also stated that these two parties already fought a war on the matter and the victor goes the spoils.

We ARE the rich boys.

you can think our jewish infections for importing them for that very reason

>think
It's 6am and I'm hung over wanna fight about it?

you're not helping yourself noselander