Aydin Paladin

Aydin Paladin

>She helped Kraut with doxxing
>She expressed her love for him
>She slept with black men in the past

archive.is/5jcFU

So just like Kraut she is a shill degenerate pretending to be right wing.

wait what?

literally who?

? Check the link. She talks about her black boyfriend

She is a degenerate whore who wanted to doxx pro whites

Some chick who worked with Kraut on doxxing white nationalists

Aydin dindu nuffin

was she in the server?

>reddit spacing
Shill detected.
She offered to help Kraut with his research & got rejected. She talked about it on that stream where she couldn't stop crying.
Where are you getting the idea that she was helping him Doxx people? Sauce or GTFO.
And who cares who she sleeps with, she's infertile.
If you're gonna keep trying to divide us, at least go after her hour-long hysteria session in the Warski stream. Don't just make shit up.
(sage)

I wood put my penis inside her vagina and grab her fat arse very roughly then ejaculate in less than 30 seconds, ifunowatimsaiyen

>She is an upstanding citizen who wanted to doxx closet racists

My kind of girl

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

You had all enough advertising time. Now fuck off ffs and (you) Never come back to Sup Forums again.. Answering to a meme post, like a faggot..

And to top it all off, she doesn't even have cute feet

Fuck off leftypol

This should go in an aussie quote book.

>LEFTYPOL KEEPS ATTACKING MY WAIFUS
lol

Jesus fuck. Why can't there be any woman who has not burned the fucking coal? Let's look at the list so far

>Lauren Southern
>Aydin Paladin

I can respect Aydin because of the actual research and teachings she does on material related against the Left. Lauren Southern is just one of the "look at me im alt right" "I'm so cool!". But damn this is like some epidemic.

>Let's look at the list so far
Two women on it
Wow impressive

She wanted to dox pro whites? Where is the sauce on that?

aydin didnt dox anyone you lying shit

>She unironically takes selfies
She's irrelevant

Just the right quantity of ass, nothing else matters.

that's a guy, look at those hands, TOP KEK NIGGERS

>>She slept with black men in the past
You cunts make me laugh

Lol there is will be more in the future. As long as thirsty betas give these thots attention eventually you will see the truth uncovered about their mudshark past. This was in less than 5 months alone.

I agree females do this for attention and attention to them it's like sex for us Men. Give them enough and watch them use other thirsty betas to their advantage.

Not the best but I could probably still work with them desu

What a fucking whote. Another nigger lover. They all are. Disavow every hoe pretending to be alt-right or just right

And point out one line of text in that little archive where it says I take nigger dick and or have.
All I see are some old naive lefty babble.
Aydin happens to be a woman. It's only to be expected.
Now produce the smoking gun.
Produce some old FB photos of her making out with Jamal or crying about having to go to the abortion clinic because Jamal left her.

>Lists 2 people
>"it's a fucken epidemic brah!"
Who'd have thought that people who grew up with social lives in the 21st century might have acted degenerate in the past? And why is it always the women?! It's not like men like Millenial woes have EVER had non-white girlfriends or claimed to be gay.
Welp, only one thing for it bros. Just go innawoods like Lord Varg & allow the white race to die off, because anyone who's ever so much as talked to a non-white just isn't worth saving.

Would hotdog dat ass

Ann Coulter?

>>She slept with black men in the past
is there right wing american woman who hasnt fucked nigger?

She must be at least half turk

Here come the beta knights trying to defend their queen. Not debunking any points at all.

>Inb4 it's alright when Aydin Paladin does it
>Inb4 mah lady! *Fedora tip*

i mean there is only 10% of nigger males, and they still somehow manage to fuck every rightg wing girl.

Ugly ass on that bitch.

A farter, obviously.

A lot of males are no better to be honest.
Its prolonged mental immaturity in action, resulting in a combo of nihilism and ramped up insecurity.

that's a nice tight autistic coalburning infertile bi polar ass that I would pump seed into

>GIVE INFERTILE WOMB
NOW

Of course she fucked black guys. Look at her ugly face. Only good thing about her is her face

Of course she fucks blacks. Look at her centaur ass. White men aren't into female football players.

The bitch looks fucking deformed.

I'm not defending shit. She's a lolbertarian who disagrees with the alt-right. I just find it funny how LARPers can be so easily manipulated by shills into eating each other like the left does.

>inb4 you actually try and address the fact that woes used to be a faggot

>Not debunking any points at all.
No need to debunk anything. You haven't actually produced a VALID POINT to actually debunk.
Just pointing out faggot shills

>I'm just pointing out faggot shills

So do you guys think it's alright for her to be a coalburner or not?

isn't this cunt part kike as well?

oh look so there is no proof, i read links, no proof whatsoeevr, again some nazbol raid trying to dis someone. lmao., kys nazbol lili u ugly tranny, or that disgusting mexian whatever, or this bitch? who the fuck knows.

she is not coalburner, nobody cares about her so idk why you even trying to project your cuck fantasies on her. you nazbol tards are rly mentaly ill, go cirklejerk to your 5 followers on twitter and kys nigger.

I hate this. How do we stop our girls from getting fucked by blacks? ;_;

Answer the question.

Is it alright for her to be a coalburner or not?

t. cuckold

>LEFTYPOL STOP ATTACKING MY WAIFUS REEEEEEE
Virgin orbiters get out

i'd hit it

she's only got a 7/10 body but that ass is an 11

Even Ann Coulter is a nigger lover. And she's a full blown racist it just doesn't compute.

lol so nazbol makes up some tweet that doesnt even exists in windows paint and you believe it. that guy is as much as nigger as you nazi.

she learned the hard way

>>She helped Kraut with doxxing
She was literally one of the people on Kraut's list of "targets" you retard.
>pretending to be right wing
She's stated multiple times clearly that's she a >libertarian and a paganist, not some right wing nazi christcuck. You're literally making shit up.

We pretend they don't exist anymore and let welfare collapse by not working and preparing for war to take from the boomers.

sauce on her being a coalburner

Literally the most disgusting ass I've ever seen. Absolutely haram.
It looks fake af, even though it likely isn't.

Ann Coulter only hates spics and arabs

its just another nazbol raid by couple of autistic niggers

Women are women, no matter how "le redpilled" r/the plebbit tells you different. The first redpill people used to take here was on the WQ. What happened, ffs

why are most alt righters faggots too?
>milo
>PJW
>MW
>Alt Hype

She's an infertile autist, so it's not like she'd be doing much to combat white genocide if she wasn't.
And like I said, she never claimed to be alt-right. So it's not like she was being a hypocrite like Lauren Southern.
I don't think it's alright, anymore then I think it was alright for Millenial Woes to fuck dudes. But I don't think we should hold people's pasts against them, and I hold that standard for everyone. Where you just want to shit on whoever the shills tel you too because it helps your LARP.

That's true. We will be ready to start a war against all the niggers and push them out.

forgot naked ape, there are more but I forget

I think Ann is also not fertile.

I guess they have that in common.

>She helped Kraut with doxxing

Now who would be motivated to spread this falsehood and why, I wonder? Who would want to see Aydin attacked by pol? Maybe for the purpose of distancing her from pol and the right? Who would want that?

Yes, as much as some people try and deny it she was. They just kept her mostly contained because even they thought she was a joke and didn't particularly like her, she also didn't pass their purity test.

Date nogs > get dumped > become angry and turn right wing. Seems like a logical progression at this point. Women gonna women.

SHE FUCKING IS. There's forum posts where she writes that stuff, hell you can look at the archives right up there and a bunch more in circulation. The moment this became public she actually went back and started purging this stuff so people wouldn't see it. Says a lot that she doesn't stand by it. If she wasn't infertile she'd have a bunch of muttbabies by now.

she looks like some european subhuman. wtf is this cretaure? vee's little sister?

Maybe Jews are infiltrating right wing movements? They realize "Aryans" are fucking stupid?

>People bait Lauren
>She falls for it hook line and sinker
>It's "le based black trump voter who is only half black!"
>Fallout as expected
>Lauren apparently goes back and deletes it
"THIS NEVER HAPPENED, THE EVIL LEFT INVENTED IT. THE PICTURES ARE ALSO FAKE!"

if the ass turned out to be fake, i would not hit it

silicon parts are made for sex toys- not to be implanted under the skin

fake body parts make me puke in my mouth a little bit

but other than fake parts- she looks good to me - slim, good smile, great sense of humor, intelligent, can march for hundreds of miles without fatigue, speaks four languages- basically the perfect woman

there's no proof that's aydin, shill

Can any pol anons already spot coal burners? I usually can tell by her face or skin.

>most of these people are either infertile women, or homosexual men
The white race is doomed.

>So do you guys think it's alright for her to be a coalburner or not?
No I don't.
But the burden of proof is on you as far as these accusations go.
Fucking reddit faggots are too retarded to realize that you're pissing into an ocean of piss with this right?

She's talked about being A lesbian who was attracted to black women in her videos long before this. You didn't uncover shit.

>A farter, obviously.
what does this mean

OP's being autistic but it;'s fact that in a number of her videos she at least said she thinks black women are hot as fuck and grew up around nogs in true 56% fashion. In the end she's infertile and a libertarian so she was never an ally to the right no of any use in their "white ethnostate" so it literally doesn't matter how much coal she burns. It's fine to be a coalburner if you're infertile because you're useless anyway. If anything it's one less black dude having kids.

She's right about black girls being cute at times too.

Aydin dindu nuffin , she's /ourautist/

I don't know her good enough to make a comment on her personality but I'm sure you're right.
On a physical level though, I find her ass to be too disfigured, and also her face can seem very masculine at times. And this being the internet, the "physical level" is pretty important.

>no archive
lmaoing at you. if that tweet did happen there would be archive second she would post it. there is no, 100% fake.

meme flags, talking about coalburning without proofs, projecting cuck fantasies, being totaly mad and angry someone doesnt buy it. yea ok. totaly not another nazbol raid. is this you Karma Reynolds? why are all nazbol cuck cunts ex-right wing who got outed as whores? now you are trying to do this to all ? too bad lauren is not such brainlet to have nudes out there lmao. again, project more, cuck post more.

She's talked about being attracted to black women before, and being in relationships with them.
Not that it fucking matters, considering she's not able to have children anyway & she's not even alt-right, so it's not like she was being hypocritical.
And considering she's talked about it publicly, i'd have a hard time beleiving she's go back and edit things that confirm what she was saying. So yeah, that's just another NazBol LARP.

She claims to be Hoppean. As far as those other claims she said that she felt pity for Kraut and that she regretted being compassionate to him. Those other claims I don't know.

i actually don't know who you guys are talking about

this is the first time ive ever seen that woman

i just like dat ass

Ah, I love the autistic rage of fanboys in the morning. You're right now doing the equivalent of rolling on the ground screaming at the top of your lings as you flail and kick. Others, far more autistic and dedicated than either of us linked this to her deviantart aswell as other accounts. It's Aydin. The moment it came up and people started tweeting/mentioning it to her it was suddenly edited after several years too. Which as ridiculous as it is, seems to work for the likes of you. Who by now are at the point where they don't even talk about all the stuff at hand anymore but instead just try and scream down anyone mentioning it.

She isn't a lesbian, she's bi. I didn't uncover this either and neither did I claim to have been the one. Nice try changing the topic tho. I merely followed the trail others left. And here she isn't talking about a girl but a guy. It's just odd that you guys are so desperate to defending people like Aydin, who neither live up to your or their own standards while simultaneously not even really being in your camp at all.

> Paladin

What's a Paladin?

> Gulp!

the tweet is real, faggot. and stop posting that alien-looking thing

She probably didn't dox actively but was in a relationship with a black man.

So, do you by any chance wear a fedora?

i love cuck fantasies of meme flags. oh look she fucked huge virile bbc, how can whitey compete. lmao.

reminder pic related is /leftypol/ mod or admin

That is indeed Aydin

I legitimately don't know why this is an issue. She had a super steep decline in quality and was clearly getting brainwashed by an outside force, so there is no reason to settle on a puppet youtuber

She's a jew. Just look at her. Of course she's a scummy degenerate.

did you put your dick in a Sup Forums mod's mouth?

that's not sanitary, user

It says SO, which stands for Signficant Other.
I didn't change the topic, I was addressing the picture you claimed washer desperately trying to cover up a fact that sh'es already talked about in past vidos.
I'm defending her because this is just another NazBol raid trying to divide the right ("your camp"- way to let the mask slip there, dipshit) and i'm getting sick of you people.

its painfuly obvious you are some nazbol tard. i dont wear fedoras, i am faggot i suck dicks i dont care about whores anyway, but nazbol raids are well known. atleast stop cirklejerk on twitter in real time about it idiot. Karma Reynolds, Nazbol lili and that mexican nobody, you all talk about raiding and making this shit up like its invisible to others. lmao

So show the proof.