When will white people ever recover? it's actually funny when these guys criticize you for not being hygienic...

when will white people ever recover? it's actually funny when these guys criticize you for not being hygienic. you wipe your ass with a fucking piece of paper and yet you call yourself hygienic, how fucked up that is? even though we defecate open we use water to clean our ass lmao, discuss this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Moist-Flushable-Wipes,-632-Wipes.product.100350650.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FAbd1VJE-JE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

P O O

What do you wipe your ass with in the middle of an open field?

ye but the paper goes down the toliet, and we wash our hands after as well

Sunlight

kek you actually think they wipe?

It takes me a whole roll of paper to complete clean my asshole. Is this out of the ordinary?

oh pajeet when will you dirty street shitters learn

only poors dont use these

costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Moist-Flushable-Wipes,-632-Wipes.product.100350650.html

ranjeep said. However, due to his diet of grease and spices, he had to shit for the 11th time this day. He quickly ran to his favorite window (his only window) in his 10x7 foot apartment in Bangalangalololololoarashabad, stood on a plastic crate he found floating in the river, and shoved his rear end out the window. Hardly before his sequined pink pants cleared the way, his hairless cheeks parted and jettisoned the leftovers of his mothers saag paneer out onto the street, scalding a 45lb starving 14 year old urchin and desecrating a statue of an effeminate man with a lion face and 8 arms. Ranjeep sighed, and wiped the excess feces from his anus and cleaned his hand with a quick wipe on the inside of the window pane. "Good enough", he thought.

POO

>not using paper towel

ablolutely

Have you ever been in a bathroom after a Palestinian or a Saudi has dropped a deuce? They literally shit on the walls because it makes them feel dominant over the poor bean dips who have to clean up after them

Love this pasta.
A good pasta mimics real life

imagine wanting a sore asshole from the rough paper that won't flush

I guess Moore needs to use a lot of it for his fat ass

>we use water to clean our ass lmao

you use water and your hand to clean your butt
A paper has the advantage not to have to touch shit

It's an American thing, you wouldn't understand.
It doesn't hurt, it slides good but gets soaked quickly. Obviously you don't flush it, just stuff it in the garbage

You must lick a lot of assholes out if this is an issue for you.

>not wiping fully, then wetting your hand in the sink with warm water and massaging your butthole after a big logcutting session
do you even comfort?

... Little did he know, the thread he posted was slowly filling up with comments...

Poop in nice toilet, Wipe ass with regular cushioned toilet roll, wipe ass with flushable wipe. Its like a rainbow unicorn cleaning your butthole. Flush toilet, done.

vs

Squat in open field, Poop in full view of every nearby pajeet. Scrape worst of poop away with hand, maybe wash later. Done. Leave poop for someone else to stand in. Have dried poop particles rubbing you ass raw for the rest of the day. Shout SUPERPOWER BY 2020. Rape a girl for walking by you.

I actually agree bidets are far more practical, hygenic and comfortable than tp. You either have to wipe your butt until it bleeds or you have a shitty asshole there is no middle ground. However while we discuss the finer points of post-shit purification you openly shit in public places and drinking water so maybe focus on that before you even think about wiping techniques or starting a space program apu

Memes aside. India, and Indians themselves, are fucking odius awful genetic failures. Piles of shit littering the streets, ugly moustached men harrasing anything with 'Bobs and Vagene', raping women on buses, killing women for not doing what they tell them. One of the worlds most beautiful rivers, starts of crystal clear glacier water...ends up full of dead bodies, shit, piss, that even fish can't live....THEN YOU BATHE IN IT YOU DIRTY CUNTS. Romans in 200bc had a better idea of hygiene than you shitskins. The only reason your race survives, you churn out 15 kids, then 11 of the little cunts die, and it continues.

How an entire race of people just can't figure out basic fucking hygiene is beyond me. You just keep shitting wherever you want, even animals try and bury their shit after they are done. Baseless savages. We just need a good fucking tsunami to wipe you cunts out.

Anglos have an allergic reaction to bidet or spray, Dutchanon/

>During the third millennium BC, toilets and sewers were invented throughout the world. Mohenjo-Daro circa 2800 BC is cited as having some of the most advanced, with toilets built into outer walls of homes. These toilets were Western-style, albeit a primitive form, with vertical chutes, via which waste was disposed of into cesspits or street drains.[22]

fucken laughed mate

use wet wipes

I'd wipe like a madman, LSD is the shit

jokes on you, every sheet has LSD on it

In Europe we have bidets.

Then I'll stuff the entire roll in

Cry moar poo in loo. Also left pic isn’t white dumbass.

Person in pic looks like an average american mutt to me

Don't go triggering those punjabi's now

Why do white people cut down nice just so they can wipe their asses with (((toilet paper)))? Back in my home country we just clean our assholes by rubbing/wiping them on the grass floor, or well use a leaf.

Also why do white people and Asian need tools to eat their food? I mean that's so beta. I my culture we just eat with our hands.

>you wipe your ass with a fucking piece of paper and yet you call yourself hygienic, how fucked up that is?

At least it's not our hand.

in the west people with a skat fetish are limited in number and seen as disgusting by the rest of society

you live in a nation of skat fetishists

you can go to Santorini, on one side of the island you will find a 5-6000 year old fishing village

you will also find it has a working waste management system and toilets

you are literally pre-historic era chimps

>he says
>while he literally wipes his ass with his fingers that have paper on them

So no direct contact with the skin on my hand?

You literally build fountain statues in your bathroom just so you can put shit in it. Talk about scat worshipping

If it doesn't touch your hand then why do you wash it after you've done your business?
>Denies the fact that paper absorbs the moisture and oil from poo

Because toilet cubicle handles tend to be covered in bacteria and fecal matter

Wipe it on the grass, fool. Or at least do what they do in yourope where they clean their ass with a tap

If you'd ever tried wiping your ass with toilet paper, instead of your own hand, you'd know it works better.

Then you touch the same handle after washing hands.
Whats the logic here?

I think you misunderstood mate

>what's the point in washing when you'll just get dirty again?
Maybe you should not have made this thread.

What is this currynigger doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=FAbd1VJE-JE

You also use your bare fucking hands so there is constantly fecal matter in and around your fingernails, which then spreads to everything and everyone you touch. I'd rather have a ripe, tangy butthole than literal shit in my mouth.

I will never understand how using water works
Do you guys use water then pull your panties right up? Or do you use paper afterwards, like humans?

54 replies thus far and none of you time your morning shit so it happens right before you get in the shower.

Hygienelets the lot of youse.

Yeah cause I want to walk around with a wet crotch and ass, as if I soiled myself, every time I shit.

You know that water doesn't wash away dirt, right? Or do you not use soap in the shower?

>poo in loo
>then shower
MAGIC

>even though we defecate open we use water to clean our ass lmao, discuss this Sup Forums

you stupid fucking poo, you unironically think this is better? Scraping poo off your ass with a wet hand then giving it a quick rinse? No wonder so many tourists get ill when visiting your country with that sort of standard of hygiene.

Anyway this story is very relevant:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

See, the fucking Aussie knows what's up.
The rest of you are brainlets.

>You either have to wipe your butt until it bleeds or you have a shitty asshole there is no middle ground

just use a few sheets of bog roll and then finish off with a flushable wet wipe, it's not rocket science...

Most of the finnish homes have bidet shower next to toilet seat so you can wash your ass or dick while sitting. I don't feel myself fully clean if I use paper only. Washing ass feels nice and I dry it with toilet paper.

>Also why do white people and Asian need tools to eat their food? I mean that's so beta. I my culture we just eat with our hands.

so do plenty of asians, granted the oriental sort at least eat with sticks but the average parjeet/pakistani will just grab at food (even if partly liquid) with his hands... hopefully he/she remembers to use a different hand to the one used to wipe shit

Thank you based Finland for explaining how it's done

But then you use the water to drink, bathe and cook with.

>having to defecate in the traditional manner in the current year

I think if I was going to bidet I would need to soap too

>I my culture we just eat with our hands.
The same hand you wiped with.

This is my biggest problem with the water method. With paper, there is a barrier between my hand and the shit. If my bare hand is going to touch my shitty ass, there better be a hot shower with plenty of soap involved

Aren't those the things that clog the sewers?

>you wipe your butt with paper
Yeah...we do...it gets the poop off and keeps our hands clean.

We poo in loo and remove the poo into the loo.

Pajeets wash their clothes on the same beaches they crap on

>starts to trip mid roll
>continue to wipe for hours forgetting when you started
>reach the end of the roll
>walk out tripping balls with a cainingly sore arsehole
>realise there is a queue of people waiting
>”user, why is here a mountain of toilet paper? And why do your eyes look funny”
>don’t reply and waddle out into the world, thinking about the deep spiritual implications of the experience you just had

We don't use our hand to wipe out assets though, just grass

Don't use wet wipes, they can destroy your plumbing. They aren't meant to be flushed down the toilet so unlike toilet paper, which falls apart in water, wet wipes just form a massive clump and can really fuck up your plumbing. If you're gonna use wet wipes don't flush them

I am Indian. Toilet paper scratch my ass in your country like sand paper. I use hand and hand toss the pizza in India and America. Hand is best for ass. show bobs and vagene.

I always wet my toilet paper or use babby wipes.

Water breeds bacteria

good job man

wew

Well it doesn't help when the mudslimes are going around breaking toilets because "It's not how muh 7th century arabs squatted."
Also, yes I can prove this, the Hindus trying to build sanitation while the muzzies are preventing it or just flat out destroying it.
Remove kebab from India!

>even bacteria get to breed

of course

And wind spreads TB.

Toilet paper is bretty based brahs idk

Some thousands of years ago the human species invented the ...towels!
Surprise, you can use them even after a bided you dumbfuck.

you use towels to wipe your wet diluted shit?

water, soap, again water then rinse you fuckin' cleaned arsehole with a towel! You are definitely a retard if you don't know how to wash your bum.

So you take a sponge bath everytime you poo in loo? I don't get it.

the american can sniff out poo a mile away.

I guess it's a side effect of eating unhealthy amounts of curry.
>the runs

Pajeet can keep his water dildo.

It has enough pressure to wash await it