Merry Christmas Sup Forums...

Merry Christmas Sup Forums. Take the time today to remember that Sup Forums is a Christian board and that Christianity is the only way to save the west from Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OLezoUvOEQ
m.clearquran.com/055.html
m.clearquran.com/067.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Merry Christmas m8

Merry Christmas anons & God bless.

In before people who play to much skyrim invade thread

Also merry christmas

Merry christmas brothers. God bless you

Jesus AS wasn't even born on this day tho.

And why do your kids offer sacrifices to another minor god who judges them for rheir sins and gives them gifts in return?

And what about the whole Christmas Tree Altar?

Phahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah fucking kek.
Pol... Christian... That's the best joke I have heard all year!
Don't forget to get on your knees and take jebus into your mouth you fucking christfag.
Pic related to the only time jebus was found.

Kill yourself,edgelord.

This is what you have to resort to in the absence of an argument to defend your illogical beliefs.

Quran 52
Surah Tur
35.Or were they created out of nothing? Or are they the creators?

36.Or did they create the heavens and the earth? In fact, they are not certain.

37.Or do they possess the treasuries of your Lord? Or are they the controllers?

38.Or do they have a stairway by means of which they listen? Then let their listener produce a clear proof.

What if we want Islam though? I feel like they are the only ones who will solve our degeneracy problem for us.

Ahhh shit I can't argue with the complete logic of your magic book... Damn it.

Using logic for religious arguments makes you the physical manafestion of an oxymoron.
Stupid oilnigger Jerusalem is the capital of kikeland!
I'm a demon from the depths of hell come to rape your wives!!!!! Oooga booga!

>I feel like they are the only ones who will solve our degeneracy problem for us.
Yeah at the cost of degenerating our countries into third world shitholes, Is it really worth letting Islam in to stone the SJWs when all that will be left is rubble?

Nice ad hominem, La Deen Luti.

Christian edgelords, what the fuck has this place come to

Talk about getting cucked

pedophile worshiper

Nice pic and merry Christmas!

>Phahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Christmas is a pagan holiday. Jesus was born in the spring. Antiochus IV Epiphanes is actually credited with Christmas. He was the dude who performed the Abomination of Desolation.
Sacrificed a sow on the altar.
The times are evil.
Repent and sin no more.
Life to all who want it

>that Sup Forums is a Christian board

>checks catalog
>checks archives

no

Death to all who reject it.

The exact date doesn't matter because most Christmas are not inbred superstitious goat fuckers. Jesus's teacher hold more value than anything else.

Also Jesus is God in human form, not a minor god. How come Islam picks and chooses what it wants from the Bible?

Ohhhhhhhhh shit you got me there!
It's almost as if I'm not trying to make logical arguments or something...
I can't fight your logic of 'muh magic book' it's just to much of a solid argument...

Teachings*

More ad honinems! Keep 'em coming guys! Really shows who's the degenerate.

That was Santa Claus i was talking about.

I understand that Jesus AS is a part of your main Pantheon.

the same reason our faith is the only one ever attacked or scrutinized...because its the true one. Hold fast brother

>How come Islam picks and chooses what it wants from the Bible?
Because it had to be that way if Mohammad wanted to set himself up as a prophet and use his position to basically get people to do whatever he wanted. He literally fucked his followers wives and told them Allah said it was cool because he is the prophet, not joking. If you read that and still think Mohammad wasn't a complete fraud then you've got to be an absolute brainlet

That's exactly what I'm saying. You yourself show how you're unable to prove me wrong. Your entire argument is "hahahahaha" or vulgar pictures of great minds from history. Which also illustrates your ignorance

Merry Christmas, anons!

Merry Cristmas fags

Because we have the criterion (Furqan) to judge which passages can be right and which are outright falsifications either accidental or intentional (due to changes in doctrine or policy of Israel)

I have the Bible which proves your quran are outright falsifications totally intentional(you worsphip the oldest idol in history - asharte, moon god)

You still didn't counter the Quran's argument. The Quran didn't ask you to just BELIEVE. It challenged you to bring proof and pesented arguments.

Me NOR the Quran asked you to believe it because Allah said it. We both gave you arguments which if you can't prove wrong THEN you accept it as the Truth.

Did you even read what i quoted?

did the Quran tell you to be such a faggot?

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thank you Jesus, my Lord and my God, for dying on the cross for me and rising again from the dead with all power and glory! We remember what you have done for us exactly 2018 years ago, and just as you gave us your life, we give others gifts, in remembrance of you!

Watch this guys, in the spirit of Christmas:
youtube.com/watch?v=_OLezoUvOEQ

It's just 5 minutes, but it's very beautiful.

"May the kings of Tarshish and of the coastlands render him tribute; may the kings of Sheba and Seba bring gifts! May all kings fall down before him, all nations serve him!"
(Psalm 72:10-11)

So you're unable to prove Allah wrong?

Quran 2
Surah Baqarah
Of the Cattle

6.As for those who disbelieve—it is the same for them, whether you have warned them, or have not warned them—they do not believe.

7.God has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. They will have a severe torment.

Not exactlt 2018 years. He could have been born as early as 6 BC.

Merry Christmas. Christian values will save us, only if we are not afraid to use force on those that seek to destroy our civilization based on Christian values.

So does the Bible. It expects you to know God from the discovery of creation, math and science. I did read your Torah fan fiction, written by butthurt Jews who rejected the messiah, and were scattered into the desert by his judgement, the Romans.

I read how these Jews did the same thing to a poor idiot named Muhammed that they did to a poor idiot named Karl Marx. Bank rolled fiction in DIRECT argument to the holy scriptures of the WORD OF YHWH.

You are nothing more than a pagan who worships lifeless things. You seek to devour, destroy, and steal what does not belong to you. You croutch in the highway to attack and kill the weak and needy. You pray on the downtrodden.

Know this: a day is coming where the wrath of the LORD will be poured out, not one will be spared. Repent now, turn from your wicked ways, seek the LORD your god. Get wisdom, get instruction.

The WORD of the LORD is this: There is nothing covered up that will not be exposed and nothing secret that will not be made known. Therefore, what you have said in darkness will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in private rooms will be shouted from the housetops."

It's called mockery... I do it not because I can't prove you wrong. I do it because your religion is a joke and you can't prove anything in your """book""" to be true, you speak of logic yet you haven't used a single logical argument. I'm ignorant yet you can't face the fact that your religion is illogical, go strap on your bomb vest and blow up some innocents lel

Kek try proving that Allah actually exists first, then we will work on proving it wrong

Whether we are a few days or weeks off is irrelevant, we're not celebrating the date itself, but rather the birth of our Lord and Savior.

In any case, I'm pretty sure it's quite accurate, since we have so much data to be able to calculate it. We know from the Old Testament Jewish celebrations, what time it was, so based on that we can know what season and what time it was.

Once Christianity became a mainstream religion in Rome, the calendar was changed to reflect the center of that religion, which is Jesus Christ. The reason we celebrate in December, was because Augustus wanted to compete with Christianity, so he changed Christmas to be at the same time as the Solstice, that's where we get the tradition of decorating trees (I think).

In any case, what's important is that we remember Jesus Christ, glorify him, and advance the kingdom. Quarreling about error margins in dates is a waste of time :)

We welcome the year of our Lord, 2018, with joy and gladness! May your word bring more and more people to know your love and mercy Lord, we will work hard to bring a great harvest to you, so that one day you we will stand before you, washed in the blood of the lamb, and you will say "My Children, well done!".

I can't wait to hug you and be in your arms my God, I love you so much!

Prove that Allah doesn't exist. The gods are alive and are only blind to their presence.

I've read the Bible.

The closest it comes to an actual argument is in the Book of Job. The rest is just history and genealogies. The Bible "expects" you to just believe while the Quran gives you arguments and proofs.

Still no argument. Only excuses, pride and delusions of grandeur.

>The rest is just history and genealogies.
so...facts? see, you do have some wisdom in you.
Im sure you read the torah. Its most of your quran

But you're the thread generally agreed to the existance of God. You're the one who countered it. Also, I've given my proof see you If there is no Creator then who made the Universe?

Quran... Proofs... You are one dense goatfucker.
Show some 'proofs' then.

Yeah as the pope is kissing the feet of shitskins and saying we should feel sorry for illegals on christmas day. Truly the saviors of the huwhite race :^)

Christianity can't save the west from Islam, what you call 'saving' would be no different than Islam winning.

I know That it's a rough estimate and i get the logic.

I was just correcting you saying exactly 2018 years ago.

believers do not argue. We know the truth. We want you to share in the truth. You love rules and regulations, just like the jews do. Worshiping the Son of the Living God, Jesus will set you free from the bonds of the enemy. There is liberty in the Messiah!

This dickhead doesn't even know its Boxing Day

Its the end of the ages. These things must take place. Matthew 24

But according to that logic the Greek faith is also true because Herodotus makes reference to various gods in his Histories.

This history being mentioned is nearly eye witness. It's not a miracle. It's a miracle when an illeterate Meccan Trader suddenlt starts recounting History of far away lands like Persia and Israel and Turkey etc.

You faggots have been saying that since 4AD. The end times are never coming, not until billions of years from now when our sun burns out. Pray and wait doesn't work and it never will.

Read Surah Rahman and Surah Mulk.
Here's a link to Surah Rahman
m.clearquran.com/055.html
and here is Surah Mulk
m.clearquran.com/067.html

Only god knows the times. We were told the times are near, so we say it since jesus died and rose again.
And you will definitely regret saying that

youre a master projector, semite

There is not a single roman mention of Jesus from the time he was alive. The earliest known source is Josephus born 37AD, clearly after Jesus would've been around, and he was only recounting what the christians were preaching. Much the same as Pliny, Tacitus and so on.

Believing without any proof is just dumb. You have absolutely no way to know who's right.

The Biblical Prophets presented proofs. For example Elijah AS' Sacrifice to Allah and Moses AS splittong the red sea and Jesus AS giving life to the dead

See this is why I don't need logical arguments because everything you say is a fucking joke.
That's not proof that's some shit an inbred pedophile wrote a millennium ago, you have on proof because a book is not proof of anything but someone in the past could write... I have the same amount of proof that almaoooo's exist as you do for your God.

No the fuck I won't. There was an actual christfag doomsday prediction as early as 60~AD. It's never happening. You're going to regret wasting your entire life waiting on a jewish fairy tale.

But Pakistanis aren't arabs, mutt.
And what does this have to do with anything? You can't prove me wrong.

you made a claim counter to my claim. The burden of proof is on you.
ill wait.

pakis are indo-europeans, not semites

I just gave you proof retard. Josephus is where the trail goes ice cold. There is no extra-biblical source for the existence of Jesus from the time he supposedly existed, and I encourage you to do your own research on this. It's a real eye opener.

sucks to be you then

You didn't counter the argument and no there is more proof for some religions than the others. For example the scientific and historical errors in the Bible prove it to be false in various areas adding doubt just like how the lack of any proof for the existance of Yima adds doubt to the Avesta

still waiting.

You didn't counter the argument and no there is more proof for some religions than the others. For example the scientific and historical errors in the Quran prove it to be false in various areas adding doubt just like how the lack of any proof for the existance of Allah adds doubt to the minds of the enlightened

not an argument
also not an argument and I hope for your sake you're intentionally being this retarded, though it's a rather common trait of christtards

mohummad you will have your day let the rest of us celebrate the birth of you lord

I'd say that a source only 4 years after a person's death is quite accurate. Christians couldn't have made a character out of the blue in 4 years and have him be consistent for the mext 2000 years.

And there's no scientific and historical falsities in the bible?

I dont have to argue. I made the original claim. You have to argue if you dont agree with the claim. So far, all i see is empty words written by semites with no sources

I'm a Quaker so don't celebrate Christmas but happy Christmas to you all. Don't make it just about presents.

There is proof of Allah and there are no scientific errors in the Quran.

If there is no Creator then who made the Universe?

I'm only defending the dignity of the Messiah. Look at what started this argument.

This guy gets it

No, Josephus didn't write it in 37AD, he was BORN in 37AD. That's how unimportant Jesus was to the romans, that nobody - not ONE person - wrote about him until decades after he died, despite that being one of the most well documented time periods in roman history.

Allah is a modern Asheroth, Atharthe, ect.. aka SEMITE MOON GOD.
You are worshipping something the Hebrews worshipped. Thats why you are semites.
YHWH Created the heavens and the earth with the power of his Word. That Word became FLESH and died and rose again. His name is YESHUA HA MASHIACH
JESUS THE MESSIAH

if he is not your lord in heart he will be sooner than you know even if it comes by a forceful baptisim

For real. Religion is as far away from being redpilled as you can get. These fuckers are fast asleep.

we say yule in scandinavia. fuck off.

all christians do here is lobbying for more immigration.

I don't know if you realize this or not but you're worshipping the same exact god as the jews too.

Christian Generals have been a regular thing on Sup Forums for the past 5 years my good r/the_donald immigrant

LOL dont make me laugh. Moloch is not my God

There are refernces to Jesus AS from the 70s.

"It is taught: On the eve of Passover they hung Yeshu and the crier went forth for forty days beforehand declaring that "[Yeshu] is going to be stoned for practicing witchcraft, for enticing and leading Israel astray. Anyone who knows something to clear him should come forth and exonerate him." But no one had anything exonerating for him and they hung him on the eve of Passover."

Sanhedrin 43a
(c.70-c.100)

As well as the inscription of James the Brother of Jesus AS

That's why the west is losing the culture war to Islam, right? When you lose religion you lose cultural identity. Sweden is the most atheistic country in Europe and coincidentally also the most eager to import mudslimes. Why? Because they say they have no culture anyway. Why do native Swedes believe they have no culture? Because a massive part of it was tied into Christianity, which they threw away

>yahweh specificslly tells jews not to worship moloch
>moloch is somehow the god of the jews

There is no evidence of your claims.
The moon only became associated with Islam after the Umayyad Dynasty decided to use the crescent on their coins to depict themselves as the successors of the Persian Empire

Is forceful conversion permitted in Christianity?
That's just fuckinf dumb. No way a forced convertee will love the religion

And the US is over 70% christian and the least-white white country on the planet, with just as much degeneruhsee as Sweden. Explain.

>Explain.
They fucked up in their infancy and imported a bunch of niggers from Africa. Also poor border controls in the south of the country allowed Mexicans to flood in from the south. No great secret to it. The US is resisting the white guilt culture that has completely consumed Europe, and the fact that a portion of the US is still strongly Christian is a big part of that. There's a reason Trump got elected and that reason is white evangelicals.

you will be converted with fire and brimstone

And you wanna know what's funny? The secular northern agressors wanted to deport those niggers, but it was foiled by some dumb dixie sympathizer christfag. Abe was finalizing plans for mass deportation of freed slaves to british colonies in the last few months of his life before he was murdered.

Merry Christmas my dudes and dudettes

>edge