Aryan Goddess Jessia Chastain Apologizes For Being White

Aryan Goddess Jessia Chastain Apologizes For Being White

>ew.com/movies/2017/12/24/jessica-chastain-criticizes-magazine-cover/

After pressure from a STRONG INDEPENDENT SISTA

What a derpess.

And the people raging about the cover are literally insane. Absolutely should be locked up in a mental asylum for life to stop them from ruining society and sane people's lives.

Well, if it isn't Miss Bank Loan herself...

>Well, if it isn't Miss Bank Loan herself...

don't forget... you're here forever.

I can't believe white people take this shit.

what do normal regular white americans think about this shit? dude c'mon

Sooo.... who is this and why do I care if she apologizes for being in some magazine nobody will read anyway?

STOP HAVING WHITE CHILDREN!!!

THE EARTH BELONGS TO NIGGERS!!!

who is this woman you boys n bots talk about

The average American doesn't give a fuck. Only celebrity obsessed idiots like niggers and fat white women care about this shit. The problem is they can get their faggy followers from all over the world to chimp out and people buckle. Either people are going to stop saying sorry or we are fucked.

>Aryan Goddess

She’s married to a jew

wh*Tes are pathetic and need to be put down.

This is the Tweet that made her apologize.

>A photo that does not contain niggers
APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!!!!

man when will these white celebrity's realize they are out for your blood can someone show me a christmas tay tay for luck

>said in 2011 that she enjoyed domestic routines like dog-walking
>clearly compensating lack of children with dogs
What a milf and what a waste of genes.

why ?

Yea through all these retarded celebrities with hundred of thousands followers they spread this agenda and people take it and day by day being white and apologizing for this is becoming something usual.
if they keep doing this over generation being white will become like something awful like being a nigger was once.

Why does this jessia bitch give in to these fucking skanks? Everyone has this comply or die mentality, how about just ignoring nigger screeching.

>Aryan Goddess

I've never wanted to face fuck a girl before but Jessica Chastain just does it for me. I don't know why but every time I see her face I can't stop thinking of her gobling me down while I shove the back of her head toward my cock.