Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

Been around here for 5 years now and I found out a week ago I'm going to die soon, in around 5 months actually.

Any suggestions of what I should do before I go forever? Anything would be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/
truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/),
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself

eat a snickers

Find peace with God.

Think of every whim you've ever dreamed of in passing, and make as many of them as a reality. Even those who live to 100 die with regrets, and you're no exception, just make sure you die with as few as possible.

Merry Christmas, user. I love you.

as you can* my bad

I know it's only 11am but I got some really nice whiskies for Christmas

I thought about it, I have the materials for an exit bag somewhere in the cupboard under my stairs.

I don't know, I feel like I should live out the rest of my time.

Make a positive difference in the UK before you leave the mortal world. Wake as many people up to the truth. Red pill galore! You have nothing to lose.

Merry Christmas user.

My daughter brought me some nice red wines for Christmas, been drinking a bit of that this morning.

Join a Church and pray.

Unironically this.
You've got nothing to lose OP.

Vengence

do a breivik
in london
false flagging as a muslim or jew
see you in heaven

I rejoined the local church after finding out the first time a couple years back, been going every Sunday. God I hope Christianity will save me.

Very publicly convert to Islam and then crash a car into some people at a university.

hookers and cocaine
I mean you are going to die at least have fun or

You know what must be done

Whats wrong OP?

/thread

Kill the queen. Do it.

My wife left me before I found all of this out a couple years ago, with my daughter.

She hasn't spoken to me once, but my daughter has been talking to me and making sure she knows that I won't die with nobody at my funeral. Oh Hannah my daughter what did I ever do to deserve you.

It won't be the end op. Just the end of your journey here.

Leukaemia, no matter what they try I'm going to die anyway. I suppose 40 is an alright lifespan, all things considered.

5 months is long enough for an Aloha Snackbar.

Go out in style and take out some niggos in London with you. And i am not talking about some bulllshit like shooting up a mosque full of old people, go to a real nigger/arab hood and get the young ones.
Make the news and make us proud.

Hey OP, don't know if you're just larping or not but on the chances that you're not larping I love you dude. Don't give up though, keep fighting for treatment and fight to win. One of my goods friends was diagnosed with a brain tumor, was told that he was going to die within the year, he said fuck that, kept eating healthy, switched hospitals, did every treatment that was recommended and more. After after a year and a half to two years his tumor was gone and he's still around today. Please keep your chin up man and fight with everything you got. I love you and believe in you man.

200mg of n, n DMT freebase'd should give you a glimpse into the afterlife for a brief while, might be good preparation!

Was thinking of doing in the crappy areas of E. London, but my daughter would hate me.

That is good. You can go to other churches too and ask the preachers to pray for you too. You've got nothing to loose.

that fuckin sucks user im gonna drink to you whats your name?

Unironically this.

Afraid you would hurt your daughters BF Mahmoud?

You'll be back m8, we're not lucky enough for eternal rest.

If you're not a cuck of the semites (i.e have no religion), read this: truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/
It should make you feel better.
There's a religious version too (truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/), but what's the point of learning the truth when you already believe in an all-knowing God?

After making peace with yourself go to the US, join Antifa, look like an actual member for a month or two, then ram a car into an alt-right rally. This way it's even.

this unironically
50mcg should be enough though. the purpose of life is to familiarize yourself with the after death body so as not to create confusion in the psyche upon dying

Only in the short term.

My condolences. You can be remembered as a great hero and help humanity by bringing some people like Soros or some Rothschilds to the shiny gates with you.

My daughter doesn't have a boyfriend, all the guys she's met were never interested.

There you go, your daughter, something and someone to live for. A reason to make the last of your days worth it.

Digits confirm, praise Kek. Shadilay, brother.

Write a book

Wake people up

Death is not the end, you will go to heaven.

Spend time with the people you love, enjoy life. I'll pray for your soul.

I have absolutely nothing to leave her though, I've been pathetic all my life and all I've done is fail her, I could never afford any of the nice stuff for her as a kid, and I won't be able to leave her anything, I don't even have a house! I have about £5K in the bank, and most of it will be spent on rent.

I don't now, maybe travel around the world, tell people what you didn't have the courage to tell them, do what you have always wanted to do. Happy Chritmas mate.

If you can't afford to leave her with anything physical, then you have five months to create some memories to leave her with.

Today is your last Christmas, enjoy it. Get off Sup Forums and have a wonderful day with your girl.

Aye, you've seen it user. Being alive is beautiful, but being dead is reality.

If you have a daughter spend time with her.

Jews still walk the earth, and you asking that.

common man

spend as much time with your family and friends as you can

>hannah

Sorry to hear that user.
Try to help people in a way that will endure beyond you; this is what we should all aspire to actually.

She's at her mother's, and I'm too weak now to fight her boyfriend another time.

I hate my fucking life.

Appeal to the governor for clemency.

Spend time with your family, seek joy, go.outside in nature often and get off the fucking computer. Godspeed user, when you meet god let him know of this place

go sex touring in thailand. fuck and get fucked by every single tranny you can afford. don't use condom.

that or reconcile with God.

Thats some grim xmas news mate

How you planning to go? Blaze of glory or peaceful retreat?

Having lived with a pal who passed over 2 years from a degenerative muscle disease i can assure you the 'just ignore it' method is no fucking joke and not advised.

There are cases of people overcoming these diseases. Don't let doctors dictate to you what your body is and is not capable of. There is an over-abundance of atheistic fatalism in the medical industry, it doesn't have to get to you and ruin your quality of life more than the disease itself has.

There are things you can do to fight this off, eating healthy, taking immune supplements, exercise, smoke weed (anti-carcinogenic) etc... My personal opinion is that in cases of terminal illness, it is pointless to trust medical officials, the best they can offer you is an educated guess of how to get better, based upon their own indoctrination within a profit seeking medical model. I've watched several relatives go through chemo-therapy and have their quality of life robbed from them because a doctor told them that it is the only way to get better. My opinon is that this is a lie that doctors tell their patients to validate their profession and ensure they keep getting those massive salaries.

The human mind is very powerful and has proven throughout history it is capable of overcoming serious adversity. You need to listen to yourself and do what you believe is the right thing. Just know that even though this unfair circumstance has arisen in your life, you are still in the drivers seat and you have a lot of different choices concerning how to respond to it. If you think that trusting a medical professional is the best course of action, then by all means do that, but don't feel like you have no other choices. You have the power of your own mind and the internet to make an educated decision about this.