WTF???

I’ve been off pol/ for awhile. Give me a quick rundown on pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/24/06/46A62C6900000578-5113233-Finally_on_Thursday_McCain_himself_took_to_Twitter_to_put_the_co-a-15_1511506044221.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gotta cover the ankle monitor somehow

is this what trump meant when he said he would give them the boot?

>quick rundown:
It's happening

Typical leftist strategy, portraying themselves as helpless victims.
You don't want to make fun of a cripple if they stand for election.

Stop being paranoid OP, they simply have leg injuries and nothing weird is going on

Trump has em fuckin tagged. Theyre fucked. Everybody with one of these is going to jail.

McCain is getting ready to fake his death so he doesn't have to go to prison for treason.

Isn't he holding the cane in wrong hand on the left pic? Also why did he put his jeans inside the bondage on the right pic? Apart from wrong foot it just looks silly

next we're going to see pic related

They're becoming transhuman.
They never asked for this.

I agree with the cane thing generally, but it’s always possible he has hand problems as well. I had a relative who lost use of his right side from stroke; bad right leg, cane in left.

Cancer is taking way too long in McCain's case and I'm sure God is going to be very upset with the doctors that keep helping this fucking asshole stay alive.

wtf

Stop being a conspiracy theorist or girls won’t suck your peepee

Then sluts won't suck my peepee.

You guys are silly. One of those is inverted.

Tracking devices on their ankles hidden with casts. McCain had his refitted on the other leg, his cast switched legs for no reason.

Which picture is he wearing a girls shirt in?

I just realized most of Sup Forums doesn’t /fa/
Men’s buttons go on the right.

His left eye doesn't open as wide as his right one

Cyber-prosthetics
We GHOST IN THE SHELL NOW

sort of a thing already

ROBOTS IN DISGUISE

* autobot logo flips into decepticon logo while trumpets flare *

Sodomy is a sin.

So is lying.
God only wrote one of those down himself, though.
Rough.

Weren't there more high level politicians with these boots?

too much funky charleston

>God
>wrote

cane faggot here - no. you put less weight on the hurt leg, so you have to lean on your other leg more. the only time you see the opposite is if the person has a deep injury in the hip, ankle, or knee and the cane is needed to take all pressure off of that hurt leg.
if anything, both are a sign of knee replacement surgery which my guess is that colluding cluster got a big deal on knee replacements + doctor work from a doctor who was given a board position at some hospital and he is paying them back

The elite have plans so huge they need insiders to do stuff, they cant just bribe the winner.
Imagine if the bribed guy dont want to go to war for money as some example?

Said that the president they pick will be just the puppet of what they want to do.

This means they will need to use hillary and and etc.... even if they are sick or whateaver, they wont be the real president anyway

>he doesn’t believe in writing

Uhh doesn't this kinda go against the theory he's wearing an ankle bracelet? You can't take them off and switch ankles you dopey cunts.

Imagine being able to understand what another person on the other side of the world and two hundred years ago thought, just by reading squiggles and lines on a piece of paper.
NOW IMAGINE THOSE SQUIGGLES ARE ONLY A FEW SECONDS OLD AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY MADE OF TINY SQUARES OF LIGHT.

haha, you expect me to believe this shit. fuck off m8

...doesn’t it go against the injury theory?
He may be transinjured, or he requested/was forced to change legs. Which sounds less appallingly retarded?

>hurr durr you can't take off we wuz ankle bracelets and switch them

...but the police can.

Yes it's retarded that he would switch his boot to his non injured ankle. But you sure as fuck can't take an ankle monitor off and switch it to your other ankle so regardless that theory is BTFO by that picture.

noise

Again, though he can’t do it himself, the ankle trace can be changed from leg to leg. An injury can not.
What is your competing theory? I doubt you can top transinjured.

Not unless, you foolishly tell your handler that it is irritating you leg, in hopes of having it removed. And then, they tell you to go fuck yourself and they put it on your other leg. And then, despite your deepest protests, you have to go out in public and wear it on the opposite leg like a lying fucking asshole. Just a total piece of shit.

>WHERE'S THE MONEY, WITCH!?

>(thonk)

>hillary: AAAGH ITS ALL SPENT! WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?

>DON'T PLAY THAT STUPID SHIT ON ME, NO ONE OF YOUR FANATICS IN THE FBI CAN SAVE YOU THIS TIME.

>WHERES THE DONORS MONEY AND SOROS?

>(THAK)

>hillary: AHHHAAARGGGH

case closed. she'll never enter politics again

no one expects kiwis to learn anything, no worries

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It is said that beast hood creeps up the right leg...

I laughed when someone posted it too. Merry Christmas!

Kek

FuCK LoL
best christmas tree

you aight, user?

If you have to have an ankle monitor, they dont let you do a media tour in the UK

No
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/24/06/46A62C6900000578-5113233-Finally_on_Thursday_McCain_himself_took_to_Twitter_to_put_the_co-a-15_1511506044221.jpg

Encephalopodiatric serpent babies from Loki aka Cthulu.