Glory to the Newborn King!

Today is born our savior
Jesus Christ the Lord!
Go and celebrate today in the name of Christ Jesus!

Merry Christmas!

Other urls found in this thread:

fronda.pl/a/47-procent-polakow-wierzy-w-zmartwychwstanie-a-w-smierc-na-krzyzu-o-procent-wiecej,32795.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Catholics will burn.
Merry Christmas.

Thanks jew worshippers, keep up the squabbling over which way to worship jews is best :)

((()))

>Dead Jew on a stick
MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES

suck my big jewish cock for i am the lord your GOD, jewsus CHRIST, YAHWEH PERSONIFIED.
SUCK MY JEW DICK GOY

((()))

>hates jews
>worships jew
?????????????

Thanks pagan losers who lost 1,000 years ago to christians and never returned until the Jew recently managed to undermine the Church after WW2.

Keep not doing anything except bothering Christians.

Merry Christmas and fuck niggers!!

*pant gasp*

"ODIN GIVE ME STRENGTH!!"

*wheeze cough*

"ALLOW ME TO FIGHT THESE HUNGER PANGS!! ELDER GODS ASSIST ME!"

"Fear not m'lady, I shall protect thee from these evil xtians!! Yeshuah will not brainwash us!! Hail Thor!"

>Catholics will burn.
Merry Christmas to you too. Britain will return to the fold. Rumor has it that QE2 plans to order the Church of England to rejoin the Catholic Church as her final act of benevolent guidance for her subjects.

Jews hate Jesus

>Christmas is upon us at last
>Sup Forums is still as angry and triggered as if it was just a regular day
>Worse yet, Santa's cuckshed is defunct this year

Come on, g(u/o)ys. Put some heart into it.

This is what Alpha Chad Christians saw when they came north into snow nigger land.

>being so fucking retarded you think paganism is just "reemerging" now because of DA JOOS
>still praying to a fucking JEWISH GOD
wake up to yourself you dumb cunt, all of the early christians were jewish.

Catholic here, that'd be awesome. Time to get over your fat heretic king's desire for divorce and rejoin the true Church.

It's my firm belief that Jews For Jesus want Him to return so they can crucify Him again.

>da joos dun like another joo named jesus so we should all pray to him
>hahaha duurr take that jews!! we worship that jew you didn't like!

>all of the early christians were jewish.
LOL

merry Christmas!!

>>all of the early christians were jewish.

Exactly this, there is one enemy of the Jews, and it's their own king
Fucking idiots chose instead to worship the Pharisees and Talmud all because Christ said that the gentiles are no longer outsiders and are God's chosen people

The Jews are the eternal niggers. The Eternal WE WUZ

yes of course, jesus and his disciples were totally aryan. He was born in bethlehem for no particular reason. pure cohencidence.

Merry christmas

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! GOD PLEASE I'M SORRY FOR REJECTING YOUR ONE HOLY CATHOLIC AND APOSTOLIC CHURCH!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING SO PRIDEFUL I REPENT PLEASE GOD PLEASE!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>oh look a roach talking about how much he hates the jews

you fucking retarded NIGGER honestly,
you think 406AD is an early christian??

All the pagans are fuckin pussies because they got played by the do gooder Christians of ye olde. Now it's just another gay contrarian trend, which is actually more fitting for paganism anyway so nothing of value was lost.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Glory to you Lord Jesus, our savior, our God, our redeemer, the lamb of God who was crucified for us all!

We love you!

>thinking the modern day racial borders reflect how it was 2,000 years ago.
>durrr he wuz born in bethlehem dat meen he not white cuz white people never lived there.
Seriously reconsider your life.

>you think 406AD is an early christian??

uh yes

HAHAHA
fuck i am glad you posted that image.
Yes ofc, jesus was an indo-aryan celt from ireland without a single drop of khazar milk goy.
turkroach was literally dead for hundreds of years :\ jee whizz... it's almost like the teachings of christianity aren't so much based around the teachings of heebus himself but of shitloads of people all throughout history interpreting the words of a dozen different fucking KIKES from jewruse-alem

>Amerifat considers protestants to be heretics removed from faith
>All while living and benefitting from a protestant nation founded by protestants and fueled by protestants

American catholics are nothing more than parasites who fell under delusion that they are the host while the true host is a parasite.
Want catholic country on American continent? Then move to Mexico. :^)

>One true holy
>Readily accepts satanic apparition known as "Mary of Fatima" as a saviour equal to Jesus Christ

Toppest of lels.

>polish flag
>larping as a prottie
kek your nation is basically Rome 2. Don't lecture me about what Protties believe, I used to be one.

>Can't explain miraculous event
>durr saytin did it
protties......

>kek your nation is basically Rome 2
You should check out how many of those 99,9% 'catholics' actually believe in Christian dogma.

fronda.pl/a/47-procent-polakow-wierzy-w-zmartwychwstanie-a-w-smierc-na-krzyzu-o-procent-wiecej,32795.html

>47% of Poles believe in Ressurection
>48% of Poles believe that Jesus died on cross for our sins

If you do not believe in Ressurection nor martyrdom of Jesus Christ, you are NOT a Christian. So there you have it - less than half of all Poles are actually Christians by the core of their belief. Our catholic Christendom is dying and as such I have been attending preparations for Lutheran conversion for almost a year now.

Mary of Fatima brought with her new commandments, such as stating that denying immaculate nature of Christ's conception is a blasphemy. But even worse is the 'promise' that she will save souls from hell whenever you pray her rosary - thus not only rejecting Christian eschatology (i.e. you stay dead until Judgement day - at the point of which there is no further appeal), but putting herself on the level of Christ himself. Try reading into Fatima beliefs and see how well it complies with the Scripture.