What should I ask Ben Shapiro at upcoming Q&A?

Fellow anons, I work at Young Americans Foundation and I am going to be attending Ben Shapiro's next Q&A. My gf is currently pregnant and I have been accepted at a higher paying job than my current one so I don't give 2 shits if they fire me for asking controversial questions at Benji 's upcoming Q&A session so...

What should I ask this zionist civic nationalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/09ieS
youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk&t=397s
youtube.com/watch?v=9RgXL7byTF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask him if hes ever lost his virginity

KAZHAR

something something holohoax something something

If you ask him why he supports open borders for America but not for Israel you will have balls of steel and be immortalized in Sup Forums history as the king of memes

ask him if his wife's a doctor, always wanted to know that

Ask him: It's okay to be white?

Just go up the mic and shout "BENNY BENNY COME AND MILKY MILKY MY KAHAZAR MILKERS, MILK ME YOU HOOK NOSED SHEKEL FIEND KIKE"

Ask him if he gives a good damn about the browning of Israel.

Ask him if hes read The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion and what his opinion on it is regarding the world today.

Ask him if he ever dreamed of motor boating his sister massive khazari milkers the heffer

OP don't ask him this because he doesn't support open borders for America. What you should really ask is if he supports male infant circumcision.

She is. I've heard him mention it a lot.

Ask if him he's ever lost an argument.

Unironically this one
> If 30 million Arabs swore allegience to Israel values, should they be let in and get a path to citizenship.

Ask him exactly how many goyim lives are worth one jewish life.

is that the brother of the milkers woman ?, jesus senpai imagine growing up with those jugs around the house . he can write a book about it .

An illustrated book I hope.

Can the Spartacist uprising of 1919 be used as a justification for Hitler's decimation of the jews, in effect punishing them for their part in the coup.

i was sacastic, it is a running joke on his videos regarding healthcare

Basically this. Go on the offensive as much as possible.

Ask to see his dick.

Ask him about what pol has been asking for years:
Why do jews on twitter claim they're white in some cases, and in others jewish

MILKERS

>Do you like me?
>Can I come over to your house and fuck your sister?

This would be a great question, too. Thanks ally.

>tfw ull never fall asleep with your head between those pillows
might as well just end it now senpai

great movie

His wife is a brown Israeli, what do you think?

Ask him how he dismisses an argument that lacks evidence....yet is highly Religious.

How that be

Ask him why he denounces Trump despite implementing Republican policies and being more effective than any pundits such as himself.

Ask him when his testicles are going to drop

Ask him why he's such a filthy fucking hypocritical neocon kike and why he hasn't killed himself yet

He has said countless times that Trump has been more conservative than he expected, and he's praised Trump plenty for all of the conservative policies he has implemented. I think every word he's said about Trump this week has been positive - and he met Don Jr!

Can i become his brother [spoiler]in-law[/spoiler]

Just quote him some nationalistic, borderline racist shit and end the question with: oh by the way, all of this is Israel's policies, not nazi germany. Ask him about the hypocrisies of Israel and it's parallells with nazi germany

Ask him if he likes dick in his ass.
Then proceed to fucking rape him.

Fag.

Ask him if he will stop being a kike.

Oy vey, I must acquiesce

>gf
>pregnant
Ask him why you are such a degenerate

Just ask him why people online call him snipdick. Do it innocently and absolutely refuse to understand what the term means. Like, really, really dense.

How do I get a big titty jewess gf Sup Forums ;_;

How much daily wire was funded and how that their benefactors affect his editorial positions
Also tell him to stop his nigger marketing team to stop posting his shit everywhere

Just a Jew trying to get on the Trump gravy train. We all know he didn't support Trump one bit during the campaign.

Why do you support enthonationalism in Israel but not in goyim countries

How much is the fish?

Not really. If Trump does things that Ben likes i.e. implements a conservative policy, he praises him.

After Gorsuch he wore a freakin MAGA hat...

Ask him if Abigail can give me a raw filling from her huge Khazar milkers.

I need more calcium in my diet to get stronger boners.

IF he's pro immigration for iseral

Aw shiet that's chekking of five of my 16 fetishes right there.

Benjo isn't that smart thou, he is a fast talking neo-con who runs the college circuit causing minor unrest. He doesn't have anything original to say, he's just a new Jew for the old Jew worldview.

N-no user, but Israel was founded on different principles, A-americgoyium are OK with immigration because this country has values, not race!

Ask him whatever you want, He is much more intelligent and very successful,certainly more than you are and I am positive that you are going to regret having the smart mouth/retarded brain when he shuts you down. STFU & GTFO

>N-no user, but Israel was founded on different principles, A-americgoyium are OK with immigration because this country has values, not race!
If he says that then ask him for proof of that

he said he support israel. not enthonationalism in israel we have more than half of million non-jewish russians here. and we're ok by that cuz they are hard working people and contributing to this country.

i dont care if non jews come here as long as they become a productive citizens. just like USA should do and not bring people who come for social security.

This

Ask him

>just like USA should do
>Russians are the same as Mexicans and Arabs

This.

And ask Bennie if he disagrees with the deportation of Africans from Israel.
If he feels they have to go then ask him how this is different from Mexicans in the US

Ask him about the USS Liberty and how Americans are supposed to trust their greatest ally TM after this horrific betrayal

Who wants some Khazar milkers? Go to the bottom if you feel impatient.
imgur.com/a/09ieS

Most of the russians who come here are quality people. Many doctors, High tech workers. the stinky vodka smelly white niggers we dont bring.

Show him this video

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og

Take india for exemple. The average IQ of india is 86.
But the average IQ of the indian in USA is 106.
Beacuse they brought the smart indians not the 3rd world dumbfucks.

Ask him about the Black Hebrews

Lil Ben said he doesn’t care about the browning of America. He would never say that about Israel. This double standard is why people have issues with him.

I’m fine with Jews having their own nation. Just stop telling us we can’t have ours. Remember that white people are the only reason Muslims aren’t hunting you to the last man.

Exactly you fucking kike, you aren't importing shitskins. Your country is still shit tho, you have low trust because Jews are tribal neurotics, and it makes perfect sense that you would import corrupt Slavs, I don't understand how Israel even survives, you couldn't trust your own dog with a secret.

I don't care, culture matters, and culture is the result of ethnicity and race. Jews are smart, and yet they are always at the forefront of racketeering, and scams. Is it those same (((Russians))) who sell trash stock to your American Golem, your country still protects your ethnic brothers, but you wouldn't trust them. The only thing that exceeds the Jews nepotism is its greed.

The guy has as much insight as a broom cupboard, why even ask him anything.

White people dont have to explain themselves why they want to remain the majority in their own country.

But in USA it seems white people dont care about this issue.

Its true about UK as well. London population is only 15%. But that was enough to elect a muslim mayor. Where did the other 85% votes came from..?

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Ask ben what he thinks about trumps secret war on child trafficking that the media ignores to talk shit about debunked dossier and sex allegation conspiracies

More people voted for Brexit in London than the mayor

something like this

Look at our GDP you cock sucking stormfag. We are a high tech country.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk&t=397s

Your country is the one who sucking the dicks of all those syrians migrants. Germans vote for markel everytime.

Poland will remain polish because thats what most polish people want.

>save the Jews in WW2
>literally create Israel
>Jews pay us back by blacking us beyond repair

Why even bother

Israel looks like Eastern Europe in the desert.

If jews are so smart then all Israel would look like Dubai (white ppl technology) but it doesn-t. Lol shlomo

fascinating

VisualPolitikEN is such a fucking Anglo cuck.

I bet he's a peeping tom curtain twitcher who grew up in Rotherham.

Kek, I have not said a thing about your GDP (ours is higher anyways). I said that you have a low trust country because you are all schemers. This is the truth and you know it, you may insolate and soothe yourself with money, but you can't fill a country with high IQ gypsies and expect a nice cohesive people. The consequences are obvious. Tech is also gay, and makes you low-trust too.

>this video
ten minutes of pure cringe

Ask him if I can seed his sister.

>Poland will remain polish because thats what most polish people want.
could I get that in writing m8?

Biggest welfare leeches and charity cases to ever exist.

Ask him how does it feel to have a spirit animal that retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=9RgXL7byTF0

Ask if he considers himself White or Jewish first.

ask him why his god demands blood sacrifice.

everyone in new media with a fucking studio are faggot sellouts
wtf do you need a studio for if your main platform is youtube besides trying to pull some psychological fuckery that you are speaking from a position of power

Ask him, if there is nothing a fetus is that an adult can't become, is he willing to surgically attach myself to him and share his body.

Star wars questions

Please ask him ”What is your favorite Hentai?”.

I would suggest not coming up with something troll fantastic. Instead come up with a good question for him, a lead in attack on liberalism.

Something like cultural appropriation but spun towards everything being blacked now. Give him an opportunity to go on the offensive and make an argument, that if we are honest most of us cannot, that will have real impact on the audience.

Or you could just try and sabotage him so you can lol to yourself. It is what the libs will be trying to do as well.

Ok ask him if he believes that race is a social construct and if his answer is no, ask him if society is a racial construct and if so how can he reconcile his statement about the browning of America with wanting to keep the American ideology, that he so enjoys, intact?

Why are Germans always so stupid. Russian rape DNA?
He is getting 1 question you fucking moron not a debate or an interview.

Prior to 1290, Magna Carta contained a section about money lending.
It was removed when the Jews were expelled from England.

If you didn't have your dirty paraistic worms inside of our politicians , Israel would crumble like an apple kugel. Instead of acting so damn condescending to the goyim, you should be licking our feet you fuckin slave.

why does the United States ALWAYS have to do israel's dirty work?