Tamako Love Story is garbage. Only people who have never been in any kind of relationship are capable of enjoying it

Tamako Love Story is garbage. Only people who have never been in any kind of relationship are capable of enjoying it.

The entire movie is one long, awkward confession. It drags in absolute nobody characters like that shy girl who Tamako befriended, and ends with the suggestion that Mochizou is going to fucking drop all of his filmmaking dreams just to fiddlefuck around making rice cakes the rest of his life.

Furthermore, it's not a love story. The only reason that he and Tamako should get together is shoehorned in (muh mamas funeral) at the last minute. Other than that, they're just friends, and rather than actually have them complete a story arc that involves actual dating of any kind, the movie prefers instead to fucking dick around with 'will she?' 'won't she?' bullshit all the way until the very end.

For whatever reason, the showrunners decided to recycle the garbage "she's secretly a princess" plotline that they were smart enough to drop into a 'she's secretly in love' abortion. Seriously, there's nothing different about the movie's plot to the dragged out, nonsensical decision Tamako makes about not being some random brown guy's bride in the series, except this time the overwhelmingly obvious fucking answer is yes, of course she's going to get with the self-insert because the movie needs to pander hard as it fucking can after the overall flop the series was.

If you actually enjoyed TLS, then you were pandered to, and it worked. You have little concept of what constitutes a compelling narrative within film. You stared at pretty flashing colors and random moe perversions until the point when KyoAni gave you exactly what they knew you were too stupid to not want, at which point in time you loudly started clapping your hands and sobbing uncontrollably.

Where did you copy this from?

I have a solution, I don't watch kyoanishit and won't until Haruhi S3.

>If you actually enjoyed TLS, then you were pandered to, and it worked.

I'm a Midori-fag and don't even like Mochizou, still loved the movie.

You're full of shit and a faggot.

>You have little concept of what constitutes a compelling narrative within film. You stared at pretty flashing colors and random moe perversions
>compelling narrative within film
>compelling

The fuck are you doing watching anime then? Please fuck off and never return

i hate you and you too

>Only people who have never been in any kind of relationship are capable of enjoying it.

Take this trite bait somewhere else.

>If you actually enjoyed TLS, then you were pandered to, and it worked.
Wow, a creative work was enjoyable for the audience? What a fucking travesty.

Please, OP, recommend me a real film that will cure cancer and do my taxes for me. None of this entertainment garbage.

>Only people who have never been in any kind of relationship are capable of enjoying it.
Pefect move for me then, thanks for the recommendation.

You guys realize this is a stale copypasta? Or maybe I'm the one getting trolled by assuming you don't know.

I write for a living, so sometimes in the mornings I'll find a copypasta OP on Sup Forums and challenge myself to write an interesting reply as a warm-up exercise. Can't speak for anyone else.

You fucking rat, mouthing off about how you were a big bad NEET. You will see.

Thanks for the (You), hater.

t. bitter rostie

>Tamako Love Story is garbage. Only people who have never been in any kind of relationship are capable of enjoying it.
Well fuck you, where do you think you are?

But why?

Everything from Yamada are dog shit. She should just leave Kyoani now so that the god like animation skill of Kyoani would not be wasted on her stupid melow drama again and again.

Well

More Kanna is always welcomed

assemble kannafags!

Ishithara is the only one who puts out stupid melodrama. The only good thing he ever did was give us Yamada.

Is Schwarz Sechs Prototype Mark II a functional umbrella design? I've never seen one that folds like that. I've umbrellas that fold, but not in that way/direction.

>If you actually enjoyed TLS, then you were pandered to
Oh my, the horror! How dare producers try to meet people's demands?!

>Only people who have never been in any kind of relationship are capable of enjoying it
So 99% of Sup Forums. Good to know.

Midori deserved to win.

This is bait. If you want to shit on a KyoAni show, at least shit on actual shit like Chuu2 Ren, Kyoukai, or PW.

go away peenoise

So never.

>I like stories when nothing happens

She won the Kannabutt.

Don't put KnK and PW together with shit like Chuu2 Ren.

Midori wasn't really gay, it was just a phase as confirmed by Yamada so she'll eventually be straight.

Kanna is mine MINE

how does this work?

It's the best romance ever produced you shit