Konosuba

A tear slides down your cheek as you are taking a nude romantic walk on the beach thinking of a special someone when this blocks your path. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0AoKWpBls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAIL

ERIS

Fuck it

>Darkness gets separated from the group
>A monster apprehends her.
>It's a sweaty stinky orc
>Darkness almost immediately submits to his will

>It's this guy

Ask her to not try and help, she'll make it worse.

Can some LN-reading nerd tell me whether we'll get to see the KonoSuba gang hang around the real world sometime?
I'd love to see Megumin's shenanigans in a generic highschool setting.

non-sexually sleep with her

>Caring for your birthday as if it's a special event.
Celebrating the day of your birth is stupid, they should just celebrate every day of their life by the fact that they are still living and they were born on this world instead of having a designated day, like it is just an after thought. If you really value the purpose of your existence then just be happy that you are living today, and try to meet people, don't bother with birthday celebrations.

what are you doing

Tell damegami to go away

My name is Aqua. I'm from heaven. I'm over a million years old and I'm an artist. I'm a performance artist. I'm hired by Kazuma to fulfill his fantasies. His deep dark fantasies.

Was going to be a movie star you know with modelling and acting. After a hundred thousand years and small parts. You know I decided I had enough and I went back into heaven. I just decided I had enough and went full Goddess. I changed my whole entire house into a dungeon. Um dungeon master. There's a full dungeon in my house and uuh it's gone really well.

Resurrection is 300 bucks and usually the guys are pretty much decapitated. You know I got these long holy sleeves that goes almost to my armpit. And then I put on the surgical latex gloves. Up to ..uh. and just lube it up and uh it's a long process you know to get the whole head back on the body... but uuh it's an intense feeling for the other person. I think for myself too. Um you go in places that uuh you get all physical with your hands but for some reason it's also more emotional. It's more psychological too and we both reach the same afterlife it's really strange at the same time. Um and I found after a session I get really exhausted at the end.

>Trying to do anything sexual with aqua
There are many things to argue with this one.

Why is Kazuma so gay?

> Ah!_Damegami.k1

>gay
If anything kazuma have decent taste and basic sense of self preservation.
Would you put it in in someone who have divine level STD?

Special someone is Megumin. Tears come from seeing her in the hot bath few minutes earlier. I keep walking.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0AoKWpBls

I feel like there should be a more appropriate image for this.

when he's draining lalatina with his tongue out?

WE'VE SPENT ENOUGH EPISODES ON THIS FUCKING STUPID TOWN THEY BETTER LEAVE ON THE NEXT EPISODE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

That scene in the OVA was weird. Kazuma admitted that he treats Megumin, Wiz, Darkness, and Yunyun as walking sex toys but he lied to Aqua.
>I just can't see you as a heroine
No he was thinking about telling her about the weird stuff he did to her when they slept together but he didn't. Also notice how he shakes his head after smelling her hair. Yeah Kazuma is a perverted scumbag but he won't go beyond the boundaries he set for himself.
Also he was making the other 4 girls do sexual acts. Only Aqua was exempt from these duties and instead ran errands. I feel like the OVA was trying to portray an important aspect on the relationship shared by Aqua and Kazuma.

>Aqua knew Kazuma was jerking off next to her
We know Aqua is a punk. She's not the type of person to just let this action go without laughs. Normally we would expect her to taunt Kazuma on his downfalls. Instead, she chose to tell him about this when they were privately exploring a dungeon. There's clearly a line that Aqua and Kazuma won't cross.

Also in Light Novel 3 epilogue we got to see what goes on in Aqua's mind.
>Aqua thought Kazuma was the one causing problems
>she thought of the other 3 as children
>she pities Kazuma and thinks the other 2 girls tend to give him a hard time
>she wants to treat Kazuma better

>tl:dr the two won't go beyond playful banter because they value the relationship they have

>AHHHHAHAHAHAHA You honestly think that little thing is going to pleasure me Kazuma? Fufufu! Don't make me laugh!
>WAAAAAAHHH KAZUMA SLOW DOWN YOU'RE HURTING ME WAAHHH KAZUMA STOP IT STOP IT NOW HOW DARE YOU TREAT YOUR GODDESS LIKE THIS WEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KAZUMAAAAAAAAA KAZUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can't imagine even keeping it up with her

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
gb2reddit

You realize the anime is almost over right? They'll most likely spend another two episodes in town and at the end of the second one they return.

The series will ends with Yunyun bursting into their house yelling she wants to have Kazuma's child.

>You will never be involved in a competition between Megumin and YunYun
>They will never compete using your dick to see which one can make you explode the fastest

I love everything about this picture. except the white spots

>How you are fallen from heaven, O Aqua, Goddess of water! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid souls above! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of the padded Goddess I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the depths; I will ascend above the height of heaven; I will make myself higher than God." But you are brought down to Earth, to the far reaches of the stables.

>Male Lich's are decaying and old
>Female Lich's are healthy and look young

Wiz is probably using magic to prevent herself from decaying

I want to marry Aqua.

>Aqua gets tossed to the mob and raped by the crowd.

>Darkness desperately trying to get the same punishment but everyone just spits and ignores her.

Girls use skincare products.
Boys don't.
Do the math.

>but everyone just spits and ignores her.
That's enough to work for her too.

>And the hikkiNEET was thrown down, that lazy fucboi, who is called the unemployed and uneducated, the bane of the whole world- he was thrown down to Earth, and his Goddess was thrown down with him.

>And he said to them, "I saw Aqua cry like waterfalls after a rainstorm."

Iirc then stuff like that happens in the manga. Not too sure if it happens in the LN though.

i recognize that chair and table

>Aqua as chair
>wiz as neck rest
>megumin as table
>darkness as cloth hanger
BASED.

He knows better that you don't covet the woman that belongs to someone else.

Aqua is mine and hence shall remain pure from his microdick aggression.

Is Kazuma a true feminist

>making megumin watch her own humiliation with a mirror

MADMAN

Of course

Is this official or fan art?

Why did he shake his head?

Tie her up and burn her at the stake with my fellow brothers in Aqua. She's the heretical witch who claimed to be our goddes Aqua-sama. Afterwards I would spread the love of Aqua to every non-believer.

How the fuck do detached sleeves like that even work?

Tell her that I was just thinking of her.

That's because Wizu cares about not decaying and Keele kinda stopped caring once his wife died.

more of this?

What would you do if you smell feces?

attached to the arms.

He didn't want to take advantage of her while she was asleep. He finds her repulsive when she is awake.

iirc in that scene he says that he's tried seeing Aqua in a romantic light before but he just can't.

The head shake was basically "I'm really trying to find her attractive but I just can't"

Pretty sure those blue string are made of elastic or some shit like that.

Did Vanir rip Kazuma off with he bought off all intellectual rights to Kazuma's merchandise?

People are really trying to look into Kazuma/Aqua's relationship way too hard.

It's more likely that Kazuma just doesn't see her as a heroine because she's retarded and he got incredibly disillusioned almost immediately after meeting her. You aren't going to make someone undress when you have zero sexual attraction to them, are you?

Also I don't know why people keep thinking masturbating next to her = masturbating to her.

nothing of that sort in the lns, wn not sure

I need images of Kazuma being based/smooth/scummy/perverted/hilarious/all of the above.

Why is he so fucking alpha?

Isn't supposed to he was a hikkiNeet?

not really, kazuma has around 3billion eris at the end of ln10. basically all because of vanir

Wiz is very recently Lich'd
Keele was a lich for hundreds of years.

Your skin doesn't instantly slough off once you complete the lich ritual.

Author is a grill

This.

Girls don't want boring "nice guys" like Kyouka who feel deserving of women because they white knight for them. Kazuma is a dick, but he has personality and doesn't treat you like your something special.

>boring "nice guys"
This is why I'm fucked.

Wonder how my date cloned herself.

tfw you will never stick your face in darkness' boobs

>crying anime girl.jpg
2hus are anime girls?

Why does Aqua still want to fuck Kazuma if she knows he has a small dick?

QUICK
Someone post that webm of Aqua and Kazuma where Aqua simulates slapping and Katuma simulates being slapped

delete that heresy and re-encode it with better quality

Because girth not length pleasures grills.

or so I've heard ;_;

Going by Aqua´s reaction it seems like he has neither.

I hope we get to see more Round Aqua.

DEEN has the right priorities.

I want an extended version that shows Kazuma fighting back with Create Water

This is the only correct answer.

>Orc
>Male

user I have bad news for you.

GODDO BLOOOOOOW

she needs earrings

Good thing I have neither. Now I can focus on becoming a wizard.

Because she is a gold digger

CHOMSUKE IS CUTE

I hate long scenes, it really knocks the quality down with a 3mb limit.

They are essentially arm warmers, so yes it is likely the blue part is elastic.

>kazumas child is growing inside of me
What did she mean by this

Cut it down.

Who are you quoting?

>fu-hi
fu-hi?

Someone kindly please post that pic of Aqua with the 2 doges.

I would have stopped it at 0:23 for a good mix between length/quality

Why is Aqua so fucking useless?

Aqua is too good this season