Let's give the beginner the most advanced stroke!

>Let's give the beginner the most advanced stroke!

You just know whoever wrote this only learnt 1 stroke as a kid, they should have moved makoto to butterfly and given backstroke to rei

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ozSPemvniqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most difficult stroke to master is the front stroke though, butterfly is just a meme

But they didn't?

They were forced to let him swim the only stroke that wouldn't automatically sink him and that he learnt by himself in books.

>can only swim the most difficult stroke

my autism doesn't allow me to believe this, the medley team fucked themselves over by letting him do butterfly

Well, it is anime after all.
And he only under performs when his goggles slip during his individual races. Otherwise he does okay in relays (swimming against more trained swimmers).

I was more upset when he got cucked out for shark teeth.

shark teeth a best. Only contrarians disagree.

>cucked out for shark teeth
I don't think that's how you should use that word.

But yeah, it was really shitty to introduce a character and show him learning and bonding, just to get him replaced at the last team relay in the last episode with the antagonist (if Rin can be even called that).

Isn't there some kind of event in march or april? They will probaly reveal this new animation project there, right?

>Let's give the flaming poof the most beautiful stroke so he can be motivated to swim
It was quite logical.
>not giving Makoto the backstroke
I'm sorry, have you seen his muscles?

It's been almost 4 years but I'll always remember how thoughtful Kyoanus was with that.

youtu.be/ozSPemvniqQ
Event in 8 days.

>He'll never find happiness
Fuck you Kyoanus

Have hope, user. Wait for the new animation.

Why the fuck would they have a Starting days event. God I hope it's not ome other shitty prequel. If anything new, give me adult swimmers.

Wouldn't Rei being a track runner before entering swimming make him better suited to butterfly over other strokes?

As much as I'd like an ES event, they used this event's tickets to boost SD's BD sales. So of course it'll be SD themed. And the movie is the latest entry in the series and has had no event yet, so there's also that.

Best case scenario: movie with Sosuke's happy ending, Rin and Haru swimming at the Olympics, Makoto studying hard, Rei and Nagisa having a successful club, Momotaro catching lots of beetles and Nitori hitting puberty and changing his voice.

Worst case scenario: First novel's adaptation. And even then it wouldn't be as bad as SD because it'll actually be related to the anime.

It did help him with having a toned and athletic body, but I don't see how running would help with a stroke that focuses on undulating your legs. All other three strokes move the legs way more than butterfly.

>my autism doesn't allow me to believe this
that's the joke, idiot
it's supposed to be ironic that he can only swim the hardest stroke

Why are you referring to the movie by it's subtitle when the fucking title is even in English?

Because "High Speed" may refer to any of the two light novels while "Starting Days" refers exclusively to the movie.
Sure, you could say it's obvious we mean the movie due to context. But I prefer to mark the difference between them anyways.