Moving Ambassy to Jerusalem is a 4D Chess move

Think about it. The government would have never done this without thinking this through and through. They EXPECTED this vote to happen where 128 nations would vote against the US moving their embassy to Jerusalem.
The US now knows who their loyal puppets are, and have a convenient excuse to not support certain states.

"Demand a gorillion dollars from us to help you do stuff? Sorry, but you voted against us in the UN, so we won't help. America First!"

Is this a 4D chess move by Trump to have the USA have less responsibilities in the UN, meaning less globalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

usun.state.gov/remarks/8243
youtube.com/watch?v=9RgXL7byTF0&index=3&list=LLvnNhzVZTHHEkuAE7eTwNxQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_Zetkin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. It's about Trump sucking Israel's cock. He is a shill for Israel, like every single US president ever. That's literally all these is to it.

There is a benefit to this movie as it turns people and nations against Israel

This implies the UN has any power outside of what the US bestows upon it when it needs something from it, which lately is not much. The UN is like an American Foreign Legion but with diplomacy instead of a military. And they all stay foreigners.

>implying this leads to anything other than Pissrael annexing Palestine as a whole and US continues to give the trillions of more of US tax payer dollars

>implying Trump isn't anything other than another kike puppet like every other president since Truman.

If so, it was an unnecessary 4D move.
Americans already hate the UN and would support any beat-down of it.
Americans also dislike foreign aid. It's the only government program you can get a majority of Americans to support cutting in polls. Cutting foreign aid to most countries would already be popular.

>Americans also dislike foreign aid.

Like forgein aid to Isra-
Or forgein aid to Saud-

Ohhhh

Brilliant move to suck mutilated Jew cock. Drumpf fooled us again.

Nikki Haley became the hottest woman to me during that speech when she told off the UN. Oh man. It was near orgasmic to hear that after all these years. That council is a fucking joke. The amount of money we'd save not funding it or bullshit humanitarian efforts would go a long way to pay off the debt. Or shit, I'd be fine with it being used for social programs to please the Democrats. Anything where the money was going toward things for Americans and America.

>Israel doesn't want what they claim to want
>Trump doesn't say what he's really saying
Gymnastics season is over. Mental backflip your ass back to godlikeproductions.

Right, because that wasn't the case already.

Winning big league!

No one receives any real money from the US EXCEPT fucking Israel, this could be leverage by Trump in negotiations with the Palestinians, bringing the location of the US embassy into question as a bargaining chip, or he's gone full retard neocon/Zionist, either is possible but you have to wonder with the sheer number of Zionist Jews he has surrounded himself with.

Just basic chess. Hardly 4D. Pretty much casus belli for cutting millions of funds to the UN
usun.state.gov/remarks/8243

Who Cares? 2020 is a lock.

I really wanted to know if trump is playing 4d chess or succin Jew d.
What’s certain is that he made almost the whole world criticize Israel

>Confused man is trying to rationalise stupidity for the 50th time this year

Hes a good laugh and nothing more.

That was already happening without his help.

This. The kike puppet lied to the American people to gain votes.

Well, at least he is upfront about his sucking of Jew d. He is making the most use out of it by fucking over a bunch of mudslimes in the mean time, I mean, it's the best possible outcome regarding the inevitable sucking of jew.

It was designed to
*Turn US citizens to Trump's anti-UN position
*Allow Trump to cut aid to countries voting against US interests.
*Allow Trump to disobey UN advice in the future
*Disrupt (((liberal media))) character assasinations by increasing Jewish support.

Basically, now everyone thinks the UN should stfu on US issues and won't care when they bitch in the future. Framing it around Jerusalem allowed him to set this precedent without media uproar.

I repeat:
Framing it around Jerusalem allowed him to set this precedent (and enact a shift in public opinion towards the UN) without media uproar.

Scott Adams also said it strengthens his hand in Korea as he becomes 'the man who follows through with the empty promises of others'.

But you're implying our government isn't run by complete fucking morons. Nothing is ever "thought through and through"

>another kike puppet like every other president since Truman.
JFK and Nixon weren't.
They were both assassinated though.
One literally, then one figuratively

Kek
But only because it's true and depressing.

Trump is going to start the 10th crusade with the new Pope

You misspelled Ambassy,
it's supposed to be Embassy.

It's 4D pure coincidence ...

How is life in Botswana? Is your economy doing well? I see much potential in your land, but are your people capable of greatness?

The U.N. is also responsible for the Population replacement scheme.
That, together with the Codenhove plan.

Good points, but Embassy is spelled with an E.

Well yes, But the problem is that, the people here just don't want to. As in they lack the motivation.

My best friend, who is an Ex muslim, and is studying medicine, puts it like this
They are picking up that South African Gibs me dat mentality.
But thankfully, its only a few who have that.

Not even 1D checkers.

Foreign embassies belong in each country's capital, period, end of discussion.

money is a tool to make people "loyal" (kinda loyal, but not really, as long as it's paid for). So the US stopping the "support" for those who they say they'll stop it to is contrary to the US interests. Nobody needs UN more than the US and Israel, they created it to be the forum of all nations so they could keep some kind of control over them... no money, nations withdraw, UN collapses, all the OWG efforts in vain, IMHO they will increase the funding if anything...

I wanna fuck her.

Did you ever consider going back to were (((you))) from fiend ?

>Nobody needs UN more than the US and Israel
AYY LMAO

Why would we (((need))) an organization that's 99% hostile towards us?

Maybe you're overthinking it, but maybe I'm underthinking it. I took it as a nicely symbolic way for Trump to keep the Jews under control while giving them essentially nothing.
Think about it. Without actually giving them anything of value, he got a whole bunch of them supporting him.
While everyone here was whining about him being a "Jew puppet," I was admiring his cleverness.

I see. Africans always seem to be more laid-back since the weather is always good and food and water oftentimes is easy to get and quite plentiful. Hopefully based Botswana won't slacken and build a great economy without the "help" of chinks.

Yes it is
t.Master Mason

Did you?

I hope so too.
As for the chinks, They understand That this country is not theirs.

How delusional are you? Trump has jews in the family and he is their puppet. Jewvanka cryes and daddy trump pledges his allegiance to Israel.

ask your rabbi, apparently it's above your pay grade

ask him why was it created and who did it

Not an argument. Defend your allegation that we created the UN, despite its apparent hostility towards us.

Sheesh, you fuckers are even worse when it comes to making sure everybody hates Israel than the left is when it comes to making sure everyone hates Russia. I’m starting to become bluepilled in these threads. There’s that at least.

Tell us about the nails used to sacrifice Yahweh on a cross vav vav vav

Sup Forums is a pro-Israel board. Don't let the nazi LARPers and other dregs of society delude you.

>Yahweh
Has no physical form. That Jew was killed by the Romans.

Good. Fuck Palestine and all those dirty muslims

>Palestine
???

as I stated, UN is a control mechanism, US and Israel needs it to maintain whatever the level of control it can, almost all the hostility is controlled opposition, if it wasn't there nobody would pay attention to UN because it would be just another puppet organisation, with the "hostility" it maintains a level of legitimacy.

Jews own the media.
Jews worldwide have a terrible reception and are probably the most hated race on the planet.

Im all for conspiracies and shiet but the Jewish shit makes no sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RgXL7byTF0&index=3&list=LLvnNhzVZTHHEkuAE7eTwNxQ
SAVE BINONO FROM RUSSIAN AGRESSION!!!!!!!

Jews are not a race. Your argument is invalid.

You realize the Senate unanimously voted to move the capital back in 1995 right? Every president promises this. Trump is trying to deliver.

Did you read my post or just see i used the word jewish 3 times?

Im criticizing your opposition moron

>Sup Forums is a pro-Israel board.
Kill yourself, kike.

They're making you work on Christmas? Sad...

T. Im a German who hasnt won a war in 150 years

>Is this a 4D chess move by Trump to have the USA have less responsibilities in the UN, meaning less globalism?

No? Would get less flack for just cutting aid, honestly. No need to usher in another intifada to seal the deal, champ.

anyone here who's not anti-Semitic and is fine with Israel, but can't stop laughing at retardation of Trump cultists?

Criticize whatever you want, it won't change anything.

I have it on good authority that if you chant 'jews are not a race' three times, Netanyahu will turn into a pumpkin.

It’s not 4d chess, it’s a gambit so we get involved in another Middle East war. I can see the headlines now: “Terror attack at Jerusalem embassy, operation secure the oil envisioned by trump.”

kill yourself retard

This is what I was thinking, he’s giving them a pat on the back while pulling military support

It is symbolic nothingness, given everybody else is going to shitcan the motion in the UN anyway.

For what purpose? Bibi is the least worst we got.

No, the UN is knowingly generating social tensions. It makes the parties involved weary and complacent to the U.N.'s future demand to install even more positions as independent (homegrown) mediators. Through their smoke screen, they'll never let you see the other pole. Stuff like this is how the U.N.A. expands their sphere of influence(as depicted in their logo).

"divide et impera" or "Koenigsmechanismus"
For some war is simply a precious accelerant.

What a Jewish post. I'm getting real sick and fucking tired of you inbreds shitting up our board 24/7. I

SIX TRILLION

*really

You infect every single goyim conversation you can find online. You're subverts, corruptors, and trashbags of history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_Zetkin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

>le 4d cheese

Cry harder bitch nigga

>For what purpose?

To turn a man into a pumpkin. Why does shit have to have a purpose with you people? Fuck you, cunt.

This JIDF infection of our board, and every other, just makes me want to shill against Israel. Normally I just shit on kikes.

Justice is coming ratboy.

All im getting by your Jew Spam is that Germans have been getting BTFOd by Jews for quite a long time.
How embarrassing

Jews are just white arabs.

Their language. Their rituals. Their DNA.

Why do something if we can't profit from it?

>what is desert heat

STAND WITH ISRAEL OR LOSE OUR FUNDING EUROPOORS SO YOU CANT AFFORD YOUR COMMIE HEALTHCARE ANYMORE

We don’t care where it is. It won’t stop us

Haha you tell him my master.

Your inbred tribe turned on Germany during WWI and launched a communist revolution. This American Jew lays out how kikes turned on Germany back in 1961.

How do you trashbags justify America? They treated you inbreds better than their owns and daughters. America literally gave you the world. You still turned on them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

blah, blah, blah. if any of that shit was true then why are leftists and globalist reeeeeeeeeeing like mad?

That tendency to seek sympathy from outgroups is also pretty semitic. Carefully staged photo-ops of wailing palestinian mothers is hilariously jewish.

Wonderful we get to die for the Jews again.

>jews pee when they get too warm
the more you know

Your Canadian, Which is American.
Your country is my countries territory and lapdog.

Im not Jewish so idk what your getting at.

Can you nuke Israel based Korea?

Just cutoff all aid already.

>Why do something if we can't profit from it?

Surely you can turn a buck making jokes, a few of you have been pretty successful at it, shimshon.

>Yahweh on a cross
Yahosha, not yahowah.

Keep thinking that like a good little goy

Hi Kim.

Bad idea.

Most Europeans believe Weimerica is the greatest threat to world peace. Russia isn't a threat to Europe and Iranians purposefully limited their missiles so they can't reach European capitals. Meanwhile the inbreds in Israel think Jesus is boiling in his excrement for eternity, they call Mary a whore, and they have nuclear missiles and have threatened to turn them on whitey if we stop funding the filth by the trillions.

Jewish communists exterminated tens of millions of Christian Europeans in the 20th century. America proved they won't be satisified until we're either enslaved or exterminated. That's what they believe God promised the "chosen race" after all. We cannot allow it.

Forgot the link. Every American must listen to this speech on how kikes turned on Germany during WWI and the interwar years. The parallels are ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8