In case nobody told you today

MERRY CHRISTMAS Sup Forums :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you all and fuck Jesus. How can a man be god? The bible says there is only one god

Have a WHITE Christmas. It’s OK.

Son of god. Sacrificial lamb, given to your people to forsake. You forsake, foreskinned, and forgot. His true believers will be admitted into the kingdom of God while your soul wanders in limbo.

fuck you, foreskin eating fuck

What's with that trump haircut?
Fuck off kike

The bible says we are the chosen people. How can god have a son you idiots? God has no body or an image of a body.. fucking disgusting

go play with child cocks you smelly little shit skin

drumpf looks like a canary with a beak

Fuck you and your fake religion

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

Donyou believe the story of Moses?

wtf i love sucking off infantile penis now

Of course I do

it's obvs a proxy having a giggle m8

you are in the epicenter of shitposting hell, and you take things seriously?

No proxy, I am in Israel and I am Jewish

Fug triggered yiddish Stan may the Lord bless you ya darn heathen

How did the Ultimate Creator make man in his image? How did he speak through a burning bush? How did he create his son? Probably all answered the same. Your people refuse to accept Jesus because you killed him. Your corrupt leaders intentionally withheld you from salvation as they murdered the Lamb. Gods will was to forsake your people for your evil ways. Repent and convert, accept Jesus in your heart and God will free you from pergatory.

They're putting coins in there you asshole

Actually, in 1 Peter 2:9 God gives all the Redeemed this identity:
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light"
You might be a Jew, you might not; but, you will miss out on the promises of God if you continue down this path.

Then you’re an idiot or to manipulated for the shekels

I don't know who killed Jesus but he did a great thing

It's HAPPY HOLIDAYS you christcuck bigot!

idk I thought it was funny

Merry Christmas to you too faggot

What about the Holocaust?

Merry Christmas to you

That man is literally your messiah, you know, the One which all your religion awaits. So mind your words Shlomo.

>How can God have a son
Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

happy holidays, goys
this