How do we fix this series?

How do we fix this series?

>Less than 20 chapters left
You can't.

>Series became this shit
>Somebody still believes that it can be fixed
Nah, just let it go.

There's no way, the moment it stopped being about alibaba's journey towards becoming a kind king it stopped being entertaining.

>There's no way, the moment it stopped being about alibaba's journey towards becoming a kind king
I still think it still is about that desu. It's just gotten so bogged down with Sinbad's bullshit.

It's been happening for so long I somewhat forgotten where it first went bad, during that civil war bit?

I'd say around that time, yes. Though it was the Alma Torran arc that really hurt the series' popularity.

Making Sinbad fuck off already would be a start.

This series was actually really good in the beginning, how did they fuck up so bad?

I'm still sticking around because it's so close to the ending. I want to see the fucking wedding.

Flashback arc lasted WAY too long, and had little to nothing to do with the first half.

I think it's more to do with the fact that the author neglected the things that made the series great in the first place, like the dungeon crawling and magical Djinn fights.

The series started to get sour for me when everyone forgave Hakuryuu with no repercussion, and Hakuryuu's character turning back to normal so easily. That just smacked of laziness to me.

>everyone forgave Hakuryuu with no repercussion
This was so stupid.

Still better than
>Yeah... sorry

At least Morgiana wasn't a moron like Sakura.

Yeah, but she's also far less relevant.

Am I retard for hoping she's still gonna come into play before the end?

Yes.

But I'm in the same boat. I also want Kouen to do something.

When she was beating the crap out of Arba was better than Sakura sucker punching Kaguya.

Yeah, but Kagura was the FV, just like Sinbad is now. At least Sakura got some spotlight in the final fight.

done

Lewd!

Fix the slow translations and give it a better anime.

Shut up, you stinky horny Fish, find someone already.

We needed to get a more in-depth exploration of other areas in the world that we haven't properly seen yet. Reim was the kind of place where you could have had a full-blown arc there. Heliohapt is another one, we could have also explored a plethora of fictional versions of historical areas: Mesopotamia where the Epic of Gilgamesh took place, the Levant where Jericho was founded, Phoenicia, Carthage and Greece etc. Instead, much of the manga after Zagan was dominated by either Harry Potter or Imperial China until the final arc started, where everything was replaced by Futurama.

MarySuebad ruined everything.

I stopped reading when those two Emo guys went to kill went to kill the mother that was actually from Alma Torran, she kicked their asses without magic and they still killed her. And for some reason I stopped reading around there. I don't even know why but I've never had the desire to come back to it since then.

This. Ohtaka's hardon for Sinbad ruined this series.

>where everything was replaced by Futurama

biggest mistake in the the manga for me

btw how is Adventure of Sinbad now? I stopped reading it a while ago cuz it was too much work to find it, does it still have the same sense of adventure?

I have no idea, but I do know that the current fighting is spoiling the shit out of a few plot points from SnB.

Kill of Judar he is such an awful person.

I thought he was mastrubating from the thumbnail

Kek

t. Alibaba

ye its mostly adventure and sin suffering

I wish this series had stayed true to its roots and stayed about kingseeking and dungeon exploring. Some arcs like Magnostadt were cool, but most of them felt overblown and lacking any proper emotional weight to them.

It just doesn't feel as fun as it did in the beginning.

For me Magi is still a great manga, and since Magnostadt it has been about opening debates that never have an easy solution and how the protagonist change around that. However i do agree that it has some faults that the author should have adressed like Hakuryuu turning good in like two seconds and how she contradicts herself quite a bit about black ruth and how good/bad it is to have it. Many fans also dont find Sinbad enjoyable (i do, but i get them) so this last arc might have been a drag for them. And there was no point in not killing Kouen, i mean, i know it was to make Hakuryuu good but since she ruined that moment Kouen being left to live felt cheap.

Alma Toran arc was fun for me, never saw the problem with it. Edgebros will be however always the best arc. Magnosdtadt would be up with it but the final fight was a bore, in comparison all the Arba fights are great.

Also David. He had an amazing setup for being the final villain, an amazing final boss design as a djinn god, and he ends up relegated as Sinbads magi. Im kinda wishing he ends up doing something special before the series end or he will feel like a waste.