First, Matt Damon. Now, Marilyn Manson

First, Matt Damon. Now, Marilyn Manson.

>Matt Damon does an interview and says there's a culture of outrage with PC
>Says there should be different punishments based on the severity of the crimes
>The left attacks him
>Marilyn Manson says you should report crimes to the police, not the media because some people are doing it for attention and downplaying real victims of crime
>The left and the internet is now attacking Marilyn Manson

Just another day of the left showing how tolerant and logical they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gnPWJOJYVKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The left and the internet is now attacking Marilyn Manson

i REALLY dont think he cares about what the left thinks

>Lefties are retarded

Stop the fucking presses

No one should care about the left but when the media, colleges and Hollywood panders to them, their voice has become the majority and they're indoctrinating young people through colleges to accept this culture of outrage mental illness bullshit.

Anyone who sounds off with a voice of reason is attacked for not attacking people without evidence of a real crime.

He does. He fired his long time friend, because a roastie said he raped her.

>the likelyhood of Manson and Damon having fucked drunk chicks and are now afraid of the repurcussions

Great time. Nice to see these beta-boys getting the knife.

>the left is one person
ok nazi

Which friend? Was the actual autist whom plays the keyboard?

Shouldn't everyone be afraid of that? It's such a slippery slope now. God forbid you ever said something "offensive" 10 years ago to anyone.

The left is a hivemind because they can't think for themselves. They all hop on the hate train and go with it. They're the worst virtue signalers.

>Anyone who doesn't believe in mental illness is a Nazi
Yep, seems like a leftist mova.

so you are trying to tell me, this faggot is /ourguy/ now just because he said 1 thing we agree with ?

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

>Anyone who sounds off with a voice of reason is attacked for not attacking people without evidence of a real crime.

its been that way for awhile, Im not quite sure what to even do about it

pretty much all we can do is sling redpills and hope normies get it. they seem to be realizing how shit the left is, but because of the way the right is portrayed by the media they become these fags who identify as "centrists" and cry about how "both sides r da saem"

better than being on the left i guess

No one said he's the voice for Sup Forums. It's just a highlight of how fucking insane the left is and how they want to attack everyone for everything, regardless of if it's true or not. This sexual harassment bullshit has gotten so out of hand ever since the Harvey Weinstein reveals. People who said things from a decade ago are being fired to appeal to the mentally ill left.

>nazi's are one person
Okay faggot

So it's the left's turn to demonize Manson?

I still remember the Christian right shaking in their boots about this satanic singer. Elementary school teachers were teaching us to stay away from his music.

The right is a hivemind because they can't think for themselves. They all hop on the internet conspiracies and go with them. They're the worst virtue signalers.

I also remember when he somehow was blamed for the Columbine shootings. His response to it was "did anyone ever try to talk to them?" and he was given hell for that too.

It was Twiggy Ramirez, the bass player.

Okay Canada, you can reveal your flag now.

This guy seems to be trying too hard to get himself back into the spotlight. I think it was 2-3 months ago he was doing a few interviews under the context of "Columbine ruined my career" trying to stir up some controversy to get his name in the ether.

I’ve followed Manson his whole career. He’s nobody’s guy. He’s purely out for himself and everything his does is for show and publicity.

you must be proud of your amerimutt flag, you like people knowing that you are a nigger mutt

forgot about trump?

At this point, his level of degeneracy isn't even noticeable. Some nigger who said gucci gang 100 times for a song is now richer than most of us combined.

He clearly does. His entire personality ever since he was a teenager was to virtue signal to leftists and piss off Republicans.
His entire musician persona is ''fuck you dad, I will vote Democrat.''
He used to fit right in with leftists, but now that he is old the leftists have left him in the dust. He can't catch up with them anymore. He tried to stay relevant by whining about Trump, but now he is getting attacked because he isn't progressive enough for the left.

We've gotten to the point where an edgelord who pretends to worship Satan isn't liberal enough for liberals.
What a time to be alive.

Yep, definitely a rake or a EU shitposter that spends all day with the Amerimutt meme.

Manson, despite his branding and imaging, seems like a pretty down to earth guy.

I remember after Columbine - at a time when the media was looking for a scape goat (games, music) he was interviewed and asked "What would you say to the kids (shooters)?", to which he responded "nothing, I would just listen to them ".

Interesting fellow.

Shouldn't you be watching CNN or browsIng buzzfeed

t. Jolly Roger Butt pirate flag

Right. And it's a fascinating thing honestly. I remember when he first came on the scene and all the mind losing and wild reactions he caused in the media. Now it's just so ho-hum. Overall I just find it funny that he seems to be trying to sling shit around for publicity and it's not working. So far.

He should of had cockroaches entering his asshole in his last video, while being blown by a botched surgery tranny. You have to go full retarded with the left

The left is still doing more of it.

When did you see a million people marching for Christian values?

redneck pride

youtu.be/gnPWJOJYVKc

i thought matt damon was a feminist cuck who raged at james bond for being too manly. wrong guy?

Manson is a big boy, he can take it.
Still it's amusing how utterly predictable the left

>Hey guys, why don't we just take a minute to...
>REEEEEE male cis scum!!!!!1111

>meme flag
opinions discarded

He's 100% right though. Who in their right mind gets fucking raped/abused and waits YEARS when any and all evidence is gone and then goes to the media claiming a celebrity did x to them?

The worst part is that even though sometimes entire decades have past the woman claiming rape/abuse is still 100% believed even though there's now way to prove if it did or did not happen

I don't know about his past cuckery, I just know about the left raging at him because he said that there was a culture of outrage going around.

I slept with some girls at different parties back in my teen years and some of them have turned into crazy feminists now. I'm 50% certain that a similar accusion will come my way. I'm not scared though.
- I know for certain I never raped anyone.
- Danish laws invalidates allegations of rape if they outdate over six years, so I can't even get in court for this shit
- I have a wife who know it would be bullshit if it should happen to me.

He's a normie cis guy to them. He can't be on their level anymore, unless he became a trans-muslim-refugee.

still better than leaf flag

Hahaha. Holy fuck that's funny!
They were close friends.

At least those should be investigated. What's frightening is men being fired for HARASSMENT allegations from years ago. Someone said something mean to me years ago, I'm a victim? What the fuck?

And John 5 left him for Rob Zombie hahaha.

>The left is a hivemind because they can't think for themselves. They all hop on the hate train and go with it. They're the worst virtue signalers.

Succinctly put. I've known several leftards that say shit like the poster you're responding to, alluding to themselves being "more reasonable" liberals, and then they explain shit like free the nipple to us with sincerity as if it's not a troll to get women to walk around topless for us.

Liberals are fucking retarded and will back their "side" no matter what because they're a hivemind like you said.

right wingers are the literal definition of cheerleader politics, their whole ideology revolves around blind submission to their superiors because muh le hierarchy

I'm sure that you are a fuck leaf.

The fucked up thing about is, none of his fans care about her accusations. She was a gutter slut.

>pop rock musician
>edgy
>satanist

lel death to false metal.

>Who in their right mind gets fucking raped/abused and waits YEARS when any and all evidence is gone and then goes to the media claiming a celebrity did x to them?

this shows just that you have no clue.
especially rape is rarely reported because of good reasons, only a small percentage of the offenders get convicted or even go to jail.

my problem with this shit is that spoiled brats like jennifer lawrence complains that she had to stay naked in a line and blabla while no one forced her to, she did it to get famous fucking cunt and now she has the money and complains while there are real rape victims that will never see justice.

You need to learn that the left is all about attention. Celebrities are also all about attention.

One attention whore + a second one does not equal harmony.

Show your fuck flag.

Someone should gaslight and make this way worse.
Manson attacked the god emperor through his propaganda BS muzak videos recently. He deserves to be attacked.
>former fan
>fuck that guy tho

They've been purposefully conflating these stories for years, that's why they use umbrella terms like 'sexual harassment' or 'sexual abuse' rather than far more meaningful specifics.

>meme flag
opinions discarded

if you dont understand the moral outrage of the left is for climbing the social hierarchy by now you must be a brainlet.

>spic flag
LUL, even the rainbow flag is more reputable than yours

>Look up Richard Arrowsmith
>UK
Ofc

Manson dropped Ramirez because their friendship is broken from years, since Ramirez became an alcoholic who barely leave his house to go to the liquor store

All that faggot cares about is his career.

Go to bed Mitch

He has been sober for years, really.

I love the far-left. They redpill the masses with their own hypocrisy and bullshit in ways we would never be able to.

what did he do for a living?

Really?, I post that like a shitposting, I never think you are a actually communist, LOL.
O
L

Richard Arrowsmith?

For real? that's a fake name, who is this clown really?

and why are they all named after dicks?

Based Manson at it again.

>spic comprehension

>attacked by the left
The Left ain't shit.
Own what you do and say, and people will respect you.
Soyboys can't handle men with confidence.
These fucking celebs build their lives around getting attention and acceptance from people. What a pathetic fucking existence. No wonder so many of them melt down and go on drugs and neck themselves.

>Charles Manson
>Marilyn Manson
Are people with the name manson /ourguys/

The #metoo movement was much more damaging to actual victims of sexual assault than anyone else because the voices of actual victims got lost in the millions of attention seeking whores that want to play victim Olympics

it was an interview where they said
reporter: if you could say anything to the shooters what would it be?
MM:i'd listen cause nobody else did

Don't believe it if you will but five years ago I met him at LAX. Asked him about Columbine and he said that the bullies got what was coming to them.

its most dangerous to the Rule of Law, which exists to preserve justice and protect innocent people from false accusations and abuse of power.

And that's beautiful, people who virtue signal deserve no pity.

>Marilyn Manson is now hated by the left

Remember when he was a boogeyman in the 90’s for conservative soccer moms?

Remember when the left freaked out when he endorsed dubya?

kek

I like my chicken cut into strips
Please mommy dear
I just want a taste
They’re so fucking dank

Boneless
Skinless
There’s no blood in this flightless and lifeless thing

Someone is breading it now
Frying it
Delicious Oil
Give it now or I’ll give you my rage

And points are a good boy’s mother
And points are a good boy’s mother

YOU SAY MOM
AND I SAY 10DEEZ
YOU SAY MOM
AND I SAY 10DEEZ

10DEEZ

the police don't listen that's the point

>good reasons

Interesting that you have none you dumb lying bitch

in a life of pure bliss and enjoyment the smallest discomfort becomes unbearable.

Creepy demon man has a point you know...

Believe the man who seeks after the father of lies!

>he isn't progressive enough for the left
This fucking disturbs me. If to their standards M.M. is tame for the lunatic left, we have reached a dangerous point in human history. Buckle up lads we are in for one hell of a ride.

What he's saying is shits got so crazy bad that even this faggot is saying things that sound like sage advice.

>no evidence, lefties are stupid
>Sandy Hook was a hoax!

Absolute state of Sup Forums

John 5 plays the guitar very well but Jesus Christ that guy has such a punchable fagface

Hahahaha. Marilyn Manson too far right. The left has lost their minds.

>>The left and the internet is now attacking Marilyn Manson
>the left has now become the religious right circa 1997

this, I remember the fags and trans people in my high school idolized him as a voice back in the 90's, now the left has surpassed his degeneracy. How far are they going to take this ride?

>career

Anyone who uses that kekistan flag should never be taken seriously. You could discover the equation for creating dark matter and still the public would think you're a retard.

Say something against leftist dogma once - no matter how innocuous - and you'll see what blind submission, and the expectation of it, truly looks like.

Isn't that Gary Busey's son?

Remember 20 years ago, when he was at the pinnacle of his career, media and conservative groups were branding him as Satan in human form for his goth styling and erratic behaviour.

FAST FORWARD TODAY

Degenerate things considered then, are normal in this day and age.

Although, I cant blame the guy for his behaviour, he is pretty smart in his interviews about various things, but he adopted this persona because:
>Fuck it, I hate living in this liberal society but I need to bring some bread and drugs to the table