EU points out to the UK that the color of the passport is a national thing

The EU does actually NOT say what color the passport of individual states has to be.

Yep, the UK could have had a blue passport even without Brexit.

So what's left, Brits? What's left you got from Brexit? Fish? Really? Fish?

Other urls found in this thread:

thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-4043758/EU-trade-key-success-UK-fish-industry-75-home-caught-fish-exported-majority-fish-eaten-Britons-imported.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The EU does actually NOT say what color the passport of individual states has to be.
Until it annexes those states of course.

>fish
That’s actually an important foodstuff to an island nation. We can’t all eat shit like Germans.

fuck off with this shitty EU propaganda

Every time people speak out against being ruled by a technocratic cabal of (((elites))) and losing national sovereignty you faggots always pretend like we're just complaining about silly shit like the color of passports, EU anthems or other inconsequential shit. Go die in a fire you globalist kike.

>Until it annexes those states of course.
But not now.

>That’s actually an important foodstuff to an island nation.
You import most of the fish you eat from France and the rest of Europe, because you use cod for fish and chips. You export most of the fish you catch, because those are various fishes which the French and Germany and Belgians love.

Not even kidding.

thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-4043758/EU-trade-key-success-UK-fish-industry-75-home-caught-fish-exported-majority-fish-eaten-Britons-imported.html

>Passports will be declared racist by Libtards one day

But it still would have said European union on it wouldn't it. Its not about the colour, its about what it means to be free from this super state.

>European union on it wouldn't it.
Yeah, I guess so. Fucked up, no?

>Its not about the colour, its about what it means to be free from this super state.
Free like a bird? Free to have your fish and export it too, while importing cod? What's going to change with the European Union words scraped from the front cover? I mean, how does this increase Brits' personal freedoms?

Yes, we are well aware of this. Stop trying to suck up to the piefke with this pro-eu bullshit

i voted leave because i wanted to take a massive steaming metaphorical shit on pakies niggers & lefties

i couldn't not give any less of a shit about colours of passports

>i couldn't not

ffs lol

>metaphorical shit on pakies niggers & lefties
only 1 of 3 have to do with Brexit, mate

But pakis and niggers are still coming to England because they come from commonwealth countries

>But pakis and niggers are still coming to England because they come from commonwealth countries

Shhhh, don't tell the Brit. He voted for Brexit because he thought it was the EU which forced Britains to become brown and black!

This is literally like middle school, grow up

>yeah well we never said you couldnt

Fuck off eu scum

how could we have changed the colour before in order to express sovereignty from the EU if we were part of it?

The point is not the ability to change the colour, the point is we left to go on our own path!

It would probably have been a kafkaesque nightmare of dealing with people who have no business in our business in order to change it as part of the EU anyway. fuck them.

Well, you could just have a blue passport in the EU. It is a fact. That isn't middle school, your Prime Minister and Foreign Secretary both gave interviews about the fact how great it is that the passport will turn blue again post Brexit.

It is only prudent to point out that the passport could be turned blue right now or could have been turned blue years ago. It is a BRITISH DECISION to make it blue or green or silver or red etc. The EU only made suggestions on an EU standard passport, it is not mandatory.

>how could we have changed the colour before in order to express sovereignty from the EU if we were part of it?
Because it is British legislation which says the passport is burgundy? You could just change it. There is no EU legislation saying you can't have it blue.

This is a good example of autism in action.

May was speaking figuratively about the symbolic nature of having the color of their passports going back to blue, rather than the literal nature where you can say "yeah well, ackshually you could have technically had whatever color passport you wanted".

Not answering to your whistle thats a good start. Not having to provide our army for your EU army. Making our own rules in our own country. Making are own trade deals with other country's. Not having to pay the EU for something we get half back from.

>This is a good example of autism in action.
Ok, fine if you think so.

>May was speaking figuratively about the symbolic nature of having the color of their passports going back to blue
Then why didn't she just say the color will change even though it could have been changed whenever.

Why didn't she just say the only thing that now can be changed, which could not be changed without Brexit, is scraping of "European Union" from the cover? Because that is actually true.

You're a fucking Brexiter, OP.

>Not answering to your whistle thats a good start.
What whistle? The whistle when Blair begged everyone to provide troops for Afghanistan?

>Not having to provide our army for your EU army.
Yeah, just like Malta and Denmark... which have opted out. Are they forced to leave the EU now? Or are you just making up bs and the "EU army" is actually nothing but voluntary cooperation. We are neutral like Switzerland and even we think it isn't that bad to cooperate on natural disaster relief programs and cyber warfare and transport logistics.

> Making our own rules in our own country.
And which ones would that be? I mean everything that the EU is currently responsible for is related to trade. Even after Brexit the UK will have the same rules and has no plans to diverge from these rules in order to avoid a hard border in Ireland.

>Making are own trade deals with other country's.
Which ones? The ones with whicch the EU already has FTAs? Or the US? Because the US is the only one that comes to mind with which the EU is currently not negotiating and has no trade deal... and that is because Trump said no to an FTA. And that is because Trump wants to export cheap chlorine chickens and hormone beef to the EU.

>Not having to pay the EU for something we get half back from.
True thing. I hate that we have to pay money to the EU which is then spent on Poland, Hungary, Greece, Romania etc. HOWEVER, I know why we do that. Because those countries are poorer. It is called solidarity. We get their skilled workers and uni graduates. They get money for farming and infrastructure instead. This is the deal.

The EU itself uses up shit nothing of the money we pay there. Like 5% goes to admin.

The EU helped kill our fishing industry, reducing our fishing area and imposing quotas whereby any extra fish have to be thrown overboard and wasted even though they're dead.

>NOT say what color the passport of individual states
Oh thank god
Now EU is not a dictatorship because of this.

No, actually fuck you EU and fuck everyone who is pro-EU as well.

Blair was a europhile and the worst pm we've ever had.
Everyone HATES tony blair.
We go as far as wishing we could HANG him

It's frankly embarrassing how much pro-EU union shilling is happening right now.
How many redditfags are here now?
Good lord the next thing will be claiming the jews are based and redpilled and are greatest ally.
Fucking hell.

>i wanted to take a massive steaming metaphorical shit on pakies niggers & lefties

What do the Pakis and Niggers that you let into the countries in the 60s have to do with the EU?

*country

>Now EU is not a dictatorship because of this.

And what is it exactly that makes the EU a “dictatorship”?

But the EU is run by Europeans

The UK is a monarchy, complaining about being ruled by elites is laughable coming from them.

>The EU helped kill our fishing industry,
Actually, that was globalism, mate. Also, look at pic related. Tons of fish gotten out of the sea have gone up. You might not know it, but European waters including British waters are overfished. quite a lot. So you can't fish more, if you try to, you'll actually end up with fewer fish caught a year or two later.

Actually, the wild capture has hit a block in 1970 and then stagnated in 1990 and onwards due to overfishing globally. This is why the Asians started to do aquaculture. A large part of the fish Brits eat comes from Asian aquacultures these days.

I hate the fact you can now change your flag now on Sup Forums. Its obvs the shills are trying there hardest sway people options.

You can only use a meme flag. You cannot change your country's flag, mate. You would have to use a proxy to change from Brit to e.g. Austrian.

The salt is strong with this one

>And which ones would that be? I mean everything that the EU is currently responsible for is related to trade. Even after Brexit the UK will have the same rules and has no plans to diverge from these rules in order to avoid a hard border in Ireland.
Cuts up to poland being threaten with sanctions for not taking immigrant up the ass in both meanings

>change your flag now
>now
You could before you couldn't

Wrong. It was only ever a guideline for EU passports to be maroon.

We know that you faggot. It's symbolic.

>Cuts up to poland being threaten with sanctions for not taking immigrant up the ass in both meanings
The important words are "threaten with sanctions" even after 2 years of refusals to take 300 migrants from Italy and Greece. If Poland had not signed up to Schengen and Dublin III, it would have an opt out for that in the first place.

And what is the EU supposed to do? There are no actual mechanisms to punish Poland, as all 27 other member states would have to agree which never happens because of the V-4.

The EU is like the UN, it is a nice to have body, but even after hundreds of resolutions, Israel does not comply with them and nobody can make them comply or throw them out.

>We know that you faggot. It's symbolic.

Mum, mum, look, I am dying my hair blonde to show that I am not in my punk rock phase any more. Fuck society!

Melissa, I think nobody in society ever said you cannot color your hair blonde.

But, mum, it's SYMBOLIC!

>free choice of the colour of passports
Wow. You know the pro-Brexit team is really losing hard when they're this desperate fishing for advantages of the Brexit.
Mind you, I'm neither pro nor contra, it's none of my business. I'm just commenting that this is utterly pathetic.

It isn't if you believe in the divine right of Kings, heathen cuck.

Being ruled by elites isn't the issue, it has always and will always be the case. What matters is the sort of elite in power. Giving Lizzy absolute and unlimited power tomorrow would probably do wonders for the country

>Pro-Brexit team
It's not the Pro-Brexit side that's even bringing this up, retard.

Dictatorship:
a country, government, or the form of government in which absolute power is exercised by a dictator.
Dictator:
a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession.

EU:
A non-electable group of people exercising complete, unrestricted control & power over a continent.

It's good to see you say that. Freedom for freedom's sake is enough.
I wish you all the best of luck, Godspeed.

I don't see what's the point of this thread. Why is this Euro cuck trying to convince an Englishman that there is any point in changing his mind about a decision that has already passed? Retarded.

>The important words are "threaten with sanctions" even after 2 years of refusals to take 300 migrants from Italy and Greece. If Poland had not signed up to Schengen and Dublin III
Wasn't those signed before the big waves of immigrants, especially shengen?
>And what is the EU supposed to do? There are no actual mechanisms to punish Poland, as all 27 other member states would have to agree which never happens because of the V-4.
>The EU is like the UN, it is a nice to have body, but even after hundreds of I , Israel does not comply with them and nobody can make them comply or throw them out.
Unlike israel, Poland doesn't have USA to back them
Now they need mechanisms to punish a country, they are more alike to create some, just because they haven't done in the past, doesn't mean they won't do it now.

the EU is globalism

>Poland doesn't have USA to back them
It got the V-4 to back them up. All the serious shit needs unanimous consent.

>facts are "EU propaganda"

The absolute state of Brexit shills.

>hanging his mind about a decision that has already passed?
Brexit hasn't happened yet. It can be reversed quite easily by a new referendum. And many Brits want a new ref on the final deal which is being negotiated. Which is only fair. It is a bit like putting in a bid for a house. I am pretty sure that even after you put in the bid, you want to check that everything that was promised about he house is actually true... and if it isn't, you might want to change your mind.

> implying anyone, anywhere in UK cared about the blue passports and it was not just a media fabrication in order to trivialise brexit.
Get out of here shlomo. Brexit is about moving away from globalism destroying nation states.

(((Europeans))) you mean

You clearly must be a shill if you’re counter signalling the fact that the EU is a globalist technocratic canal of (((elites))) with the sole goal of eroding the white nations.

Correction... “Cabal”

inexplicable eurofag detected