White couple jailed for total of 28 years for storming black child’s eighth birthday

thesun.co.uk/news/2970772/white-couple-jailed-for-total-of-28-years-for-storming-black-childs-eighth-birthday-party-while-screaming-the-n-word-and-waving-confederate-flags/

>The pair antagonised a family celebrating their son’s eighth birthday party by driving with a caravan of trucks waving confederate flags in Douglasville, Georgia, in 2015.

>The couple, who were members of a group called “Respect the Flag”, shouted at adults and children at the party that they would “kill y’all n*****s” while brandishing the flags.

>After interrupting the party, they went on to terrorise a nearby Wal-Mart and off licence.

Why do americans act like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.comhttps://youtu.be/mVL05WQKDW4?t=880
youtu.be/mVL05WQKDW4?t=880
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELETE THIS ACHMED

What is going on here? :pegratis:

ma cac pe anime

>Why do americans act like this?
You mean our willingness to keep niggers in their place?
You eurofaggots should try it sometime.

I think Romania just had a collective stroke.

This whole thing is a complete lie, its actually unbelievably infuriating if you read into it

Seriously,what do you guys want to accomplish with a behaviour like that?The kid will now grow to hate whites even more and will probably end up in jail.

Where should one get started with reading into it?

Because commie niggers like you attack people just for wearing MAGA hats

Anyone remember how many years the niggers got for the Knoxville abduction, rape, murder torture?

I don't know...

2 weeks probation?

Meanwhile Twitter and Facebook allow hate crimes daily against white people.

>will probably end up in jail
I think you just answered your own question friendo.

Roll your mutt %

singles that finish in
1=mestiszo
2=nigger
3=indigena
4=mutt
5=mongrel
6=el atrocidad
7=la creatura
8=el monstruo
9=el goblino
0= el abonacion
11=mulattos
22=zambo
33=americano
44=la creatura
55=la lulz extinguido
66=el ogre de americas
77=european
88=anglo
99=g*rman
00=pure nord

trips=kike

quads= Hitler

Rollin

Friendly banter and roasting are not crimes against whites.
Aaaand the fact that he was exposed to vitriolic white racism will not contribute in way to that,right?

Roll

Getting upset about a nigger in jail is like getting upset that the sky is blue.

>28 years
I've seen murder rapists get less time.

Roll

saying nigger gets you 28 years in prison now? WTF

here we go

Rolling

Reminder that this is not what actually happened and the niggers were lying (like they always do). I could drop basic redpills on this if anyone cares. There is a good podcast on this.

arunc

well they were just driving thru a "PUBLIC" park the niggers in the party ran out confronted them.. Started the altercation. But they make it out like they were harassing the "niggers" . Land of the free LOL

> redundant “vitriolic white racism”
> as opposed to non-vitriolic racism I guess
> still tho muh vitriol

That’s become a buzzword for a while now, ever since leftist faggots adopted it in their umbrage signaling blogpost articles on online (((news))) media.

If you don’t want to look like a shill, you should avoid using it, at least gratuitously like that.

Meanwhile niggers record themselves kidnapping a white retard kid after which they beat him scalp him and force his head into toilet while ""Fuck white people and Fuck Trump"" and probation and community service. Really makes you think!

Please do.

rell

Out of curiousity, what does the American legal system base their sentences on? What is the process they go through to decade the apropriate punishment for a crime?
Is there some kind of established concensus, or do they just arbitrarily make something up on the spot?

28 years to interupt some kids birthday party, and being obnoxious and rude, seems somewhat harsh.

Anglo please

Sauce on that podcast!
Also note these people where parents who got thrown in jail together!!! the judge could of easily did parole if he felt they were wrong.
lesson here kids don't make the black people angry!!!

Please do. I wanna see them.

>this

>scream n word
>28 years

>kidnap, and torture a disabled white boy
>probation

>Be illegal alien felon
>shoot and kill a white girl in the back 3 times
>no punishment

Is this how American Justice works?

Obligatory

Well done for behaving EXACTLY like the kikes want you to behave. Good goy! Keep on staining the image of white nationalism in the eyes of normies with your boorish behaviour and therefore alienating more and more normies (EXACTLY the type of people we want to convince to join our side) from our white nationalist cause. Americoons like you are fucking idiots and the inevitable loss of your country to niggers and spics will be well-deserved.

Roelling for der Führer

>First when police showed up the people who "brandished" their guns were not arrested and just drove away since they did not actually do anything bad other than driving around with Dixie battle flag. The charge that they were doing this came after the SPLC contacted the negroes
>the people were charged with terrorist charges which is ridiculous
>jury was full of niggers so it was ogre from the start
The podcast is more precise and accurate on this than I could give it a listen
youtube.comhttps://youtu.be/mVL05WQKDW4?t=880

>torture white kid live on camera
>40 hrs community service
>yell nigger at black kids
>30 years prison

literally wew

Fuck, meant for

That's how you know that they really upset the elites. 28 years is an abomination of our justice system where no theft, deaths, or rapes have occurred. Nobody was shot, nobody was harmed, but they were charged for political terror as if they were IS. Soon just having a Confederate flag will get you sent to Gitmo.

youtu.be/mVL05WQKDW4?t=880
Fixed, you don't have to listen to whole thing, just this part

ameri mutt justice, worst thing is that your peoplke dont even care lol. wtf

>White couple jailed for total of 28 years for storming black child’s eighth birthday

It's far better to be an illegal alien and shoot unarmed American women.

Yes, that is how it works. "By their deeds ye will know them"

Roll.

Blame liberals and kike judges, rather than the system. The types who self-segregate themselves from minorities while telling the average citizen to kiss their ass whenever they commit wrong

What ever happened to free speech

>Jose Ismael Torres
>white

>13 years for him
>6 years for the girl
>28 total years

roll

This must be what Freedom looks like.

Theres guidelines but they vary wildly. For instance a certain felony in my state can get you 5-20 years. Usually it comes down to the whims of the judge.

saved thx user

>Say the word nigger but don't actually do anything
>Get 28 years in jail
Holy shit there are actual murderers and rapists who have gotten less than that. The absolute state of the JEWSA

He pointed a shotgun at them while making death threats.

>Theres guidelines but they vary wildly
>Usually it comes down to the whims of the judge
That is a genuinly frightening though, that the relentless momentum of the legal system could potentially destroy your entire life, not only beased on the nature of your crime, but on the personal character and opinions of one single individual.

>Though
*Thought

It'll be a lot less after appeals and good behavior. People get strapped with ludicrous sentences all the time only for it to drop to something more sensible when cooler heads review it.

There was no evidence of that even though the niggers have taken video of the event. Why was the gun not present in one of their videos? Were they maybe lying?

28 years for saying nigger. And mutts say Britain is a police state. Fucking lol'd

>literally rape a 5-year old girl
5 years in prison
>Point a gun and make threats
LIFETIME SENTENCE

Not defending these troglodytes, but the absolute state of our justice system is focused more on virtual signalling than anything else.

Murderers get less time than this. Fuck our shit justice system. If they made threats that a jailable offense but fuck, 30 fucking years?

>Point a gun and make threats
It did not even happen

Making death threats and threatening with a firearm is somehow worse than making death threats and torturing a disabled kid. Good to know

I never said that you retarded double nigger. The dude I replied to said all he did was say nigger and got 28 years. I simply stated that wasn't the case.

roll

what did you expect from amerimutts? most """whites""" in america are mexican nigger mutts and they don't even know it

Wew

"Justice" is a complete lottery. Just depends on the lawyer you have,the lawyer the prosecution has, the jury allocated to you, and most importantly, if you are convicted, the judge you get. There are too many variables, we need A.I. to take over the judiciary asap.

All of the accounts of them having weapons and threatening to kill nigs comes from coached witness (black) testimony. These people will lie to lock you up. The best part about the story? The rebel flag advocacy group they were with had some mestizos in it, too. They're being jailed for allegedly being white supremacists who hang out with non-castizo hispanics.

Just what are you, a mexican in romania?
Also roll

nigger

>drive on public roads flying a flag
>some retards make up a story about how you drove into some black kid's birthday party, mowing down 30 blacks while yelling racial slurs, then getting out with a .50 cal assault rifle of death and mowing down the rest of them in a hailstorm of bullets, then driving off after burning the whole place to the ground
This story is a few years old and the shouting of the nigger shit totally happened, I'm sure the (((((sources))))) are legit. Thanks for continuing to slide the board with your stupid retarded bait threads though. You can fuck off any time.

Yes.
It's a legal system, not justice system.

Because black people are precious tiny minorities, unlike you white privileged assholes.

I get what you're saying, but this is how it is supposed to work, but it has been corrupted and fucked up by Marxists for decades:

>Criminal 1:
>Did some crime - let's use drunk driving for this example. Just pulled over and arrested, didn't crash and kill anyone or anything
>has done everything in his power to show that he messed up and made a mistake - before he even sees the judge he has taken drunk driving education classes and has stopped drinking altogether
>judge sees this and shows a bit of leniency. The law requires minimum sentences, so the judge might just give him the minimum sentence as written in the law

>Criminal 2:
>Same crime: drunk driving, no car crash or harm to anyone or anything done, but he was pulled over by the police and arrested
>appears in court hungover after a night of drinking
>is disrespectful and seems not to care about what he has done
>judge might up the sentence to try and prove a point. To try and drive home the severity of the crime he has committed

Again, this is all how it is supposed to work, but this assumes judges all respect the laws they are sworn to uphold and be as objective as possible. People are fallable and our justice system has been invaded with traitors seeking to destroy America.

Rolling the dice

This is ezactly the way (((settlers))) behave. Congrats stormfag..... you are a kike.

Hahahaha...
There is a difference between online and real life... lil snowflake....

>Just depends on the lawyer you have,the lawyer the prosecution has, the jury allocated to you, and most importantly, if you are convicted, the judge you get.
Can you explain this in more detail? How can the decision change due to lawyers and judges? If I go around killing people and then hire the best lawyers I won't have to go to jail?

postin' my mutts

bumping for Sup Forums's lawyers

>>After interrupting the party, they went on to terrorise a nearby Wal-Mart and off licence.

OMG They call some Black kids Niggers and took some stuff from Wal-Mart.That's almost as bad as the Lolocaust, bad goys