Why don't black people know how to swim?

Why don't black people know how to swim?
Swimming is legit not that hard

Don't know, never seen a "black" "person" so the thought never occurred to me.

becouse water doesn't back up when you scream at it

Because they are not descended from Undines and so have no affinity with the sea

Why should I know how to swim? There's no reason for me to be in more than 3ft of water.

damn...
i guess it's the same with thinking...

why would you need to think when whitey gives you welfare

Do you know how to speak Portuguese? Do you know how to fly a prop plane? Do you know how to swallow a sword?

Black women won't get their hair wet. You think these single mothers are going to teach these lil niggas how to swim?

Because you don't want to die like a wuss if you fall in the deep end of a 10 foot pool and no swimming Chads are around to rescue you.

Do you know how to boil water?

swimming is one of most basic human abilities ffs...

you can't swim, you can't supply yourself with food on your own, you can't keep hygiene on your own and you keep wondering why most of black people live in shit

blacks bones has a different density than white ones. it's just not genetically possible for black people to be the best swimmers

too bad. they could use a wash.

Yes, because I need to know how to cook. It's a skill necessary to me to function daily. Swimming is not.

the only black that can float is a poo

I don't have a pool. I don't go to pools. I don't have to worry about drowning ever.

Look at these land cucks. No wonder city kids don't bother learning how to read or write. It isn't necessary for ya to function right?

>swimming is one of most basic human abilities ffs...
In your mom's belly as a fetus maybe
I know how to swim, I just hate to be in water and move around in it, it is tiresome and unatural
Why should it matter tho, I'm a human being not a fucking dolphin
My ancestors lived inland and didn't care about catching no fucking fish, they were too busy developing cattle breeding and farming

>Monkeys can swim
>Elephants can swim
>Horses can swim
>Giraffes can swim

>Gorillas cannot swim
>Niggers cannot swim

Yeah you're on to something. Whites are the best swimmers, look up olympic medal winners etc because we have longer torsos.

Niggers have longer legs, resulting in a higher center of gravity so they tip over and sink easier and struggle more with keeping their head over water.

Asians also have long torsos, but their legs are short so. Whites are truly the aquatic masterrace

I approve this post and swimming ape theorey

I know that infants are born with a swimming reflex that is later forgotten, are African infants born knowing how to swim or is that a European thing?

Wow that would be really advantageous if humans lived in the water. But wait we live on land so it kinda seems like being a fast runner would be the preferable attribute to have.

isnt it only really the blacks living in the west that cant swim?, pretty sure the jungle blacks in africa can.

the funniest thing, is that im of the opposite stance. Being in water feels so natural to me, if i had a pool, id still take a quick swim even during the winter.

fucking love the water.

Not really, Tarzan used to just jump in the river to escape the overwhelming force of arrow firing niggers. Water was like acid to them.

Africans who live near rivers can. I have seen fishermen diving in Congo river in a documentary.
In Germany many refugees can't swim.
Recenty an afghan pushed his gf into the river when she broke up with him. Then he jumped after her to drown her and while she swam back to land he drowned because he couldn't swim. He was later saved.

Black people can't do complex motion in general. Ever see blacks win a fight against a non black after it turns to wrestling? They auto lose. Blacks can punch, but they can't wrestle or swim

You are a retard if you fail to see how big advantage it is to be a good swimmer in an evolutionary context. Maybe being fast is preferable in a continent like Africa, where danger looms in pretty much every river, lake and ocean but in Europe and north America, swimming is the better trait everyday.

having your own pool is expensive

also i believe that niggers are less likely to do extra curricular activities because playing basketball or some shit is cheaper than paying for a club

All the civilization are based on seas and rivers. Only savages need to run, normal people ride.

Simple. Their lives in Africa over thousands of years never needed for them to learn to swim, unless it was jumping in a shallow part of a river to cool off. Their bodies probably didn't even need to do that, though.

>Water was like acid to them
Are niggers like Bastinda?

Most American nogs didn't grow up with the resources to learn how to swim. Largely we don't go to summer camps with a lake. We don't have a family summer cabin on a lake. Municipal pools aren't as popular as they were 30 years ago. Lastly, most of us just aren't motivated to learn or try new shit.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein. #WE

>a skill necessary to me to function daily.
>Swimming is not
knowing how to swim is like paying for a community fire department - it's a luxury until it becomes a necessity

They're afraid of water. Last time we put them on boats wasn't pleasant.

>you can't keep hygiene on your own
Hahahah... a hygienic nig-nog... you funny

You wuz Kangs n shhhiiieeeetttttttt

I tried swimming once and then I got AIDS

Why are there so many African pirates?

It's a European thing. African children are born with the ability to steal bicycles and attack in packs.

>African children are born with the ability to steal bicycles
lost

fake.

>spain
>not black
pick one darkie

I'm a white guy that can't swim. Does that make me a nigger?

>know how to swim?

It's not about "knowing". It's about high bone density, higher center of mass, and a nose that just lets water rush in. You can teach an orangutan to swim but they won't do it if they don't have to because neither they nor any of the other great apes are physically built for it.

Ask anybody in the Navy about how the niggers do on swimming day.