New Netflix Movie Bright

New Netflix Movie Bright
>portrays niggers as orcs
>Jews as elves
>humans stuck in between

Has Sup Forums seen this movie yet? Will Smith and Joel Edgerton drive through a ghetto with orcs making gun signs at them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys
youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo
youtube.com/watch?v=DR-Dry8Qb4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>movie
I thought its a series

I thought the hulk was a better portrayal.... just saying.

Haven't seen the movie yet, but i'm interested.

Oh, sorry, I "Didn't" read your question correctly.

I'll have to watch the movie before I say anything about it.

Accurate if u ask me.

Nah it's a documentary about being American

Sounds familiar.

okay, if this is some kind of warhammer 40k, or shadowrun precursor film, I'm buying it.

Will Smith being a bright really annoyed me. It was both a Deus ex machina as well as pointless.

Yes, and 2000 years from now blacks are still hanging out bbq-ing next to the streets calling each other niggers

I thought it was good, but then again, the last movie I saw was The Last Jedi.

le 79 shirt

If the orcs are suppose to be niggers and the elves are suppose to be Jews why isn't the man stuck in the middle of it white?

It's just artwork
>tfw no 40k film

>niggers as orcs
Rude. Orcs are way more intelligent.

This kind of reminds me of Shadowrun

I don’t watch tv

watched the trailer

bm/wf with mullato child in first iii10 seconds.

goddamnit netflix..

critics tear it appart, probably no diverse enough.
Will probably watch it

What did the Fresh Prince (of Bel Air) mean when he said:

>All races are different

???

And why was the production company called:

>Trigger Warning Productions

???

>Will Smith paired with a white female as her wife
>Watch the movie

kek, no way fag

The leader of the Mexican gang is a guy in a wheelchair with a colonoscopy bag. I wish I was kidding you.

>jews are elves

Bullshit. Elves will be le straight white male

I watched this shit with my family. It fucking sucked, I just sat on 4chins laughing at posts.

will Smith is an honorary aryan

Leftist propaganda like this goes wrong so frequently.
Look Who's Back and Starship Troopers spring to mind.
They could not try and make their point without showing a world that is a shithole due to the multiculturalism and diversity.

Orcs were spics, actually
>They're too slow and can't jump, that's why there are no Orcs in the NBA

kek

How did starship troopers show a 'multicultural shithole'?

Max Landis is a fucking hack. Can't wait for the redlettermedia review.

And I really hope the American Werewolf in London remake gets canned.

I think he is try to say that leftists attempted to make fascism look back in "starship troopers". They ended up making it look cool as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys

I think in that case it's more that it went wrong FOR THEM, because it made fascism look so excellent.

idk, it looks like an average American to me.

>Starship Troopers

Nope.jpg

It's fucking shit.
I want my 2 hours back.

Its ethnic diversity propaganda that doesn't even fucking work.

no it wasnt deus ex machina because the guy they picked up in the street swinging the sword told his partner in orcish will's character was special.

The source material (the book) was pro-fascist.

In was a tongue-in-cheek sci-fi action portrayal, but I don't think it's intention was to make fascism as a political philosophy look bad.

>hur durr this show is redpilled
It's written by the liberal Jewish faggot known as Max Landis, the son of the more successful screen writer, John "How do I" Landis.

> OP works for Netflix.
> Marketing Bright on Sup Forums
> OP's faggotry is unbounded.
Also: All orcs are Cleveland Browns fans?

That'd probably make it too obvious, desu

Starship troopers the book was pro fash.

The movie tried to make it look bad but made it cooler than the book somehow.

>It's written by the liberal Jewish faggot known as Max Landis, the son of the more successful screen writer, John "How do I" Landis.
dont forget rapist

Because it was written by (((someone)))

Except the elves have literally ALL the money and cobtrol everything, what the movie needed was greedy dwarves that spend all day worrying about money while still controlling everything, then elves would of been the straight white man despite them implying two elve sisters had an incest relationship going on

It seemed like one

what a gay looking cunt, also B/M and W/F nah im not watching that race mixing cuckolding propaganda, also will smith is a piece of shit fucking nigger

Except you're wrong. It was made by the soyest of the soy expressly to mock fascism. Do a little more research. You're probably the kind of person that watched American History X and didn't think it was made by a Jew to make white nationalism look ridiculous and self-defeating.

Oh wait that's exactly what it was.

I wonder what Will Smith thinks of anything, I know he's into scientology and shit, which the joos hate so much.

Really makes me think.
Should we ask stuff to him on twitter and see what kind of person he's supposed to be?

Also, why isn't will Smith an orc?

He is a nigger cuck. Fuck off to the donald.

Watched it yesterday. It somehow seemed like they were pushing for race realism.
The whole thing was a shit, though.
5/10

To be fair all these movies in the end show niggers being niggers. Sure they try to show you the one black guy who ain't so bad, but in the end a nigger kills you for blowing smoke in his face after trying to start shit

Those are Cholos

I almost turned it off at the cookie cutter not-so-bad "gansta" scene where woll smoth says "fairies lives don't matter" but watched it anyway. It was ok, we don't get much decent fantasy stuff so I'm thirsty for anything that isn't Harry Potter.

It’s SJW enough to get the normies to watch it
Then it’s red pill overload

Except the book wasn't specifically pro-fascist, it was pro-militarism. The United Citizens Federation may have had few fascistic elements, but it is more akin to a libertarian meritocratic republic than anything else.
You don't NEED to join the federal service to survive, in fact you can live without citizenship very comfortably (e.g. Rico's dad). Citizenship exists to ensure that the people who have a say in the direction of their nation are those who have worked to earn it and have proven that they can put the good of their people above themselves.
The most fascist thing I can think of from the book is the liberal use of public corporal punishment as a tool to discourage crimes, but that's about it.

>I wonder what Will Smith thinks of anything

he's a huge closeted queer, any coherent thought he's had is drowned out by hard drugs and looking for the next cock to choke on

Elves you say? This show is missing one important thing

Read the book, faggot. The movie is good but has next to nothing in common with the book and it fails as a satire

I was thinking the same thing.

elves should be slaves.

It wasn't terrible. OP is correct. Elves were Kikes and Orcs were niggers

But the overall message is that white nationalism is self-defeating and ridiculous. Homogeneous white nations split the atom and got us into space. Multiculturalism is a leftist delusion that has only caused misery.

You're missing the point. Imagine you're a megafaggot soy boy that read Starship Troopers. The discipline, the orderliness, and the national pride would give you a panic attack. So when he made the movie he either couldn't understand militarism or had a political axe to grind and mocked fascism.

You should start analyzing who is creating your cultural propaganda and why they're doing it.

Yes hes
>the choosen one
great writing...

Would you like to know more

We wus orkz n shiteee WAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH

Book was great, movie was a bit lame, except for the shower scene.

Fun fact, Paul Verhoeven didn't even read the entire book; He got bored after a few chapters.
He also is scared that the reboot will be too "pro fascist" because DRUMPH and the fact it'll be closer to the book.

Every damn time.

This seems pretty cool. Like the batshit crazy ideas that normally wouldnt get made into movies.

Who is the character in pic related, user? Seems like there's some sort of background story to it.

I saw a behind-the-scenes thing and the libtard and kike writers and director that worked on Starship Troopers said something about "feeling depressed" after reading the book, because it was so fash. It must be good Jew-repellent.

>fairy lives don't matter today
Faggots BTFO

Downloaded, about to watch it now. Fuck L.A.
Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

Ayleid genocide, best day of my life.

This is my favorite Documentary.

>depicts blacks as Orks

How is this not being autistic screeched "RACISM" by the goyim?

It was ok, but being so fucking blatant about the Orcs being dindus really ruins the movie for me. Is it maybe possible for Netflix to make an action film and not insert their unneeded SJW crap into it?

why are orcs so lewd?

Orcs in this movie aren't niggers, they are blatantly Juggalos

Chica, Ork Razorgirl I think.

It was pretty obvious from the beginning he was. Shit the crazy homless guy straight up told Nick he was.

I know, right?

Everybody knows the jews are the quarrelsome covetous dwarves. Elves are Scandinavians.

The book was awful.

The writer uses the phrase "bought it" too many times in the beginning. It's a sub-par piece of written fiction. Boring.

The film was fantastic.

It should...it's basically a ripoff of Shadowrun but set in the present day instead of the future.

It starts with a bm/wf couple with Smith telling their daughter people are different but that doesn't mean that anyone is better or smarter. It's a mixed bag.

This.
Orks can invent, create and build (before they destroy things), niggers can only do the latter.

WS is the biggest faggot loser nigger I can think of, every lip smacking punjabi wants to be a Tupac WS hybrid.

I honestly don't remember all the details - it's been a few years since I read it, just remember really enjoying it, and being disappoint by the film. Much more into Dune + the rest of Frank Herbert's works.

>Max Landis is a fucking hack. Can't wait for the redlettermedia review.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DR-Dry8Qb4A

Max "can't" Landis is pretty based, he named his movie company "Trigger Warning Entertainment"

How's actual blacks situation in the movie if there are orcs? Do they thug together?