Should assisted suicide be a human right?

Should assisted suicide be a human right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_Care_Pathway_for_the_Dying_Patient
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So this is the power of universal healthcare.

I think people should have the right to live or die if they want to.

I think its fucking retarded. If you want to die just neck yourself. Dont make it the doctors/societies problem

Good goy, it's better to pay for Shawniqua and her crack addiction. 10th time is the charm.

No

Holy shit by this logic most of the UK, slav land and all the Irish should be put down.

Who the fuck would waste the money just let them go till their livers die.

>most of the UK, slav land and all the Irish should be put down.

They should. Drunkards are a huge drag, the culture of drinking keeps this country in the shitter, but don't you dare speak up everyone will call you a faggot.

lmao if your eugenics is even creeping but in effeect more harsh than the nazi eugenicsXD

Yes.

I feel you. I really don't drink at all. Was never really my thing. Its really expensive. Its like having a job you go to after work and pay for.

Be careful Dutchbros. Pretty soon they'll start euthanizing people for wrongthink.

So he will go to hospital because of his liver problems and everyone has to pay for his bills

To the dutch yes

I don't know, no mess on the streets, no traumatized children because one cunt decided to jump in front of the train. No annoying 40 minutes delay because they are cleaning the tracks. No skewed gun crime numbers giving lefties in America a reason to ban guns. People just need to stop being so emotional about it, if they need want to die, let them. Give them a nice paste of suicide pills and let them die.

How the fuck do you even get addicted to alcohol?

by denying the pill of Drion, members of said society need to ''neck'' themselfs in ways thay may be traumatizing and/or a mess to clean up for the family of the deceased and the workers that clean it/ helped them.
Furthermore suicide is often quite impulsive, when there is a guided death-traject for whom who wish to, its more thought-through.

>America
>has death penalty and murder people on the streets for political reasons but nobody notices because so many people die

>Netherlands
>let's people die who spend a full year to get the paperwork of their own legal death in order.

>Should assisted suicide be a human right?
MY LIFE MY CHOICE! faceass

Should be mandatory for non-whites

>wanted to die because of his alcohol addiction
>overlooking the fact that he could have just stopped drinking

lol what an idiot

hurr

Should or shouldn't, just point a gun at the police if you want to die. Simple as that. No need for moral debate.

>if they need want to die, let them
Im not oppossing this, just that you are forcing doctors to oppose their hyppocratic oath and become involuntary killers.
You can kill yourself with relative ease with stuff that is under your kitchen sink, why do doctors need to do it? Its ultimate cowardice.
>Furthermore suicide is often quite impulsive, when there is a guided death-traject for whom who wish to, its more thought-through.
I dont get your point here, are you saying that buy facilitating suicide people will commit less suicide?

Alcohol has the worst withdraws of any drugs. They can easily kill you.

Junkies have an impaired freedom of thought, saying to them to stop drinking is the same as asking you to stop breathing

>facilitating suicide
and by facilitating suicide i mean letting your doctor kill you

>How the fuck do you even get addicted to alcohol?
You discover that you can cure hangover by drinking more.

It's a horrifying event, but there's no crime here. It didn't happen involuntarily. It wasn't pressured. Yes, this should be legal. It's a sign of the primitive state of medicine that it actually happens (we haven't bought our souls yet), but that's just acknowledging reality. For now.

I don't think we're all that far from a future where the ravages of alcoholism can be turned around entirely, but if this guy's alternate timeline would only have ended in front of a train it was better he went out this way.

The end result of a selfish dehumanizing culture. Broken people get thrown out with the trash and life just goes on.

when when the taboo around suicide is lifted, more people that are depressed and walk around with suicidal tendancies will go to the "Suicide-helpdesk" where they could get an assesment if they really want to commit suicide (Old age, termal illness etc) or if they just need help they couldn't normally ask for because their ratio has been bypassed by depression.
Only the genuine deathwishes will be fullfilled, the desperate people to want to lead a normal life will be helped and can return in society as tax-earning citizens

>when when the taboo around suicide is lifted, more people that are depressed and walk around with suicidal tendancies will go to the "Suicide-helpdesk" where they could get an assesment if they really want to commit suicide (Old age, termal illness etc) or if they just need help they couldn't normally ask for because their ratio has been bypassed by depression.
You can achieve this without actually killing people, the problem you are describing is the taboo, not the process

>termal
Godverdekanker
>Terminal

Why didn't he just drink himself to death?

depraved, depressed people are too weak to commit suicide themselfs so they go to the suicide desk intended for genuine deathwishes where they'll be filtered out, expecting mentally instable people to face their problems directly won't happen since most problems that cause their missery are actually repressed by the brain, so they have to do it via proxy.

not enough money prob, they life by the bottle and lifelong alcoholics need quite alot of booze to neck themselfs.

Im still not convinced the best way to stop people from dying is to kill people. Although i agree that it would make some depressed people come forward who would otherwise not seek help.

>humanity playing God once again

Ahahabahaha

The bongs already figured that out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_Care_Pathway_for_the_Dying_Patient

matters of this size are on the outer-edges of Ethics and will always be thin-ice to strut on, most of these problems can only be solved by a cointoss in the short-run to see where unforeseen problems lie, ofcourse it has alot of if's and but's but I think professional suicide assistance should be a thing.

Ive met people who drank 1 1/2 handles of hard alcohol everyday, if they quit, they’ll die.

>I think professional suicide assistance should be a thing.
One thing that bugs me about this is that its not suicide, its killing, The proverbial trigger (e.g. a pill) should always be in the hands of the suicidee, otherwise it is the ultimate act of running away from responsibility

well, thats why I say assistance, the profession talks everything through, helps with preperation but the final act of ingestion should be done by the person willing to commit the suicide.

My disdain for the Netherlands is so immense.

A totally criminal country of libscum.

Stop your muttering

This should be standard practice everywhere. Imagine how many leftists filth, who already hate their lives and take out their frustrations on others, would utilize this service? We could let the internal social rot destroy itself.

>worst withdraws of any drugs
Benzos and heroin are worse.

As a heroin addict i can completely understand why this guy made that decision. Yes i think it should be our right to die and having medical assistance to make it more humane and less traumatic for others is a good idea. Takes away the whole family finding you with your brains blown out aspect.

That being said there should be tight restrictions on who gets to die.

Now,though i said i can relate to the alcoholic, i dont think that should be a qualifying condition for assisted suicide.

There was another story where a guy was blinded and disfigured by a woman who attacked him with acid and he was given euthenasia. Sometimes its just the right rhing to do.

No, but it should be legal as long as it's paid for by the person and they fully consent.
I'd say go buy a gun and just do it yourself, but I guess this was in the Netherlands so the would have to just walk outside and yell "MOHAMMAD WAS A FAGGOT" and get suicide bombed instead.

If you are muslim it should be free and highly recommended.

Innocent drinks with friends. More and more of that, for years. Eventually you will want to stop, because it starts to interfere with your life. But you can't.

Same country that gave beer and cigs to homeless to pick up trash

These are doctors that already volunteer to treat these cases. And the treating doctor can always decline based on personal and professional judgement. They're never forced to do anything.

No if he wants to die anyway, just skip the hospital and die from the drinking

>Should assisted suicide be a human right?
I support involuntary mandatory assisted suicide for all leftists.

slagocaust

As degenerate as it sounds, state sponsored euthanasia should happen.
The first world poverty masses have no recourse save for two options:
>draw out dysfunctional life despite multiple comorbid conditions that bankrupt/destroy their family
>9mm retirement plan

>How the fuck do you even get addicted to alcohol?

Dedication.

I'm convinced you have to be genetically predisposed to alcoholism, because I don't even enjoy drinking heavily, let alone begin drunk.

No, it'd be extremely painful

He would die from the withdrawal effects.

You can die from alcohol withdrawals, alcohol effects the GABA receptors in a similar fashion to benzodiazapines. You can test out the theory if you don't believe me, herschel.

When you live in the middle of nowhere there's nothing else to do but drink away the days.

Insert goyim to continue.

legal suicide is one step from legal murder with no crime

But you must prove the white straight Christian male offended you in some way.

Or jump off tall building

or get a hobby

Faggot

I condone this. Especially for pedos.

my life my choice

Fag

Wow Russia, did prohibition on your country at the time made your nation better?

I dont understand why this has ever been necessary to discuss.
Of fucking course death should be a right.
I'm sure jews are worried about people using suicide as a means to escape debt but people already can do that, and they do.
The only thing this would change is lowering healthcare costs and suffering by allowing people facing insurmountable odds to end their own suffering rather than paying out the as for years to fight in vain.

Assisted requires pressing other people into your service. You want to kill yourself, man the fuck up and suck on a gun or slice your wrists yourself. Otherwise, go fuck yourself.

>imagine there are not people who would do this job happily
A new job market

I told everyone this will start happening more because they need to kill off old people because there's not enough young people to tax, and the idiotic plan to flood countries with young migrants is failing (obviously).

And have somebody clean up the mess down below. No, give them the pills.

They have should an age limit, like 50 and up.

The reason this isnt already legalized is worrying. Suicide should be a fundamental right.

What the fuck you would have to euthanazie a third of my country.....kek.

Yes

I guess it's a combo of my paddy genes from my moms side and my alcoholic grandfather from my dads. I was fucked at birth probably. Please pill me.

Absolutely. People like me who have no reason or desire to carry on shouldn't have to resort to rudimentary methods of suicide which can only lead to taxpayer burden.

Just put us out of misery, what's the big fucking deal?

The rest of us like to see you suffer, I suppose.

How about this?

do you get that body feeling like it's telling you to not drink anymore, like it wants to reject it? that's what my body does as soon as I drink a lil bit my body tells me to not put anymore in my system like if it's a poison which it is

No. Suicide is a human right, noone should live with the guilt of helping you successfully kill yourself

lol what a fucking retard

if you're willing to give the government the right to euthanize you, why not be sent to a fucking rehab place first? You can get over addiction, it just takes a lot of time.

Honestly that's so disgusting. Killing yourself over addiction. Jesus.

You're a big guy.

UU
UU

In Belgium is already is, Based Belgium.

The EU rules btw

and east asian women are the hottest.

Questions?

Absolutely. And we should extend it to faggots, leftists, Christians and other sectarians

Not true, "lifelong" alcoholics usually become frail as fuck and can't drink more than a couple of shots when they're nearing death.

Fun fact, the leading cause of death for males 45 and under in the UK is suicide.

>assisted suicide

What are you, too much of a fuckup to even do that yourself?