Make 2018 the year we turn Mark Hamill

If you watch recent interviews he is crushed by what ((they)) did to his character.
Let Sup Forums reach out to him, red pill him.
Just imagine red-pilling him until he starts becoming a symobl of alt-right

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/mark-hamill-donates-fundraiser-ban-trump-twitter-article-1.3448982
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

You can't, if he did his career would be over.

The reason most of hollywood is leftist is because it's career suicide not to be.

he is already past his prime, he has nothing left to lose

>trying to seduce Luke with the dark side

It's 2017

this poor cunt, anymore red pill's this year will probably be like kicking the chair out from under the noose

Mark isn’t dumb enough to fall for your bullshit. kys.

Just be kind to him and remind him that we on the alt-right completely agree with him on the issue of Luke Skywalker and wish it would have gone and ended better.

I agree, lets turn him. Mark is based, he's not brainwashed like the rest of Hollywood.

true greatness can be reached just before greatest fall

The most offensive fucking thing about this whole mess was the Las Vegas planet sidequest. Being talked down about wealth inequality by fucking DISNEY corporation, holy shit i couldn't beleive it was actually happening.

What the fuck was Rian Johnson thinking, Brick and Looper were solid movies

You guys aren't turning shit. I figured out why all the vitriolic, unreasonably negative positions about the right were correct - from within this bubble, with minimal other inputs. You're a ruin for reasons far more compelling than career.

Welcome to the last five years of American life.

I've been called a privileged oppressor by black people who make more money than my entire street combined in a month. Combined with those same black people putting out nothing but "fuck white people" articles and engaging in flat out racism.

Shit's fucked.

There is still good in him. We’ve got to save him.

Brick was solid, Looper was dumb and made no sense.

He’s a leftie cuck. Let him suffer.

this image speaks to my soul.

Holy shit I did not know that the guy that directed Brick directed the new kike wars. I guess I don't Sup Forums enough these days. Great upgrade in pay for him I'm sure, but what a waste of talent.

he will turn to the dark side, our die.

"alt-right" is a leftist term to categorize the enemy, don't embrace the word, or you will become a slave to the left.

I think he's fine. I assume he's probably more attached to star wars and his legacy, than some new production. He's probably set for life as well

Merry Christmas, user.

Mark Hamill is base-

Any ideas instead of retarded agreeing?

Yes, he'd be a powerful ally.

This. This alt right back in a days would be central

. . . You might wanna Google that.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/mark-hamill-donates-fundraiser-ban-trump-twitter-article-1.3448982

ADD MARK TO THE CURSED LIST

He can be turned.

Dude, he's already been turned.

For starters we would have to find a weak point in his logic/personal beliefs. I personally don't know enough about the guy to decide which route would be best. Maybe examples of Disney being corporate hacks? Somehow tie it in to international zionist control over the population? Would have to start with the basics of course

Fuck off buzzfeed, you're just trying to rile up "literal nazis" to write an article about how nazis are attacking mark hamil.

Make a sock twitter ccount and do your own dirty work.

That's probably the coolest this that he did "mocking" Trump. It's not even close to being as worse as other celebs or even recently Eminem.

I like this idea.

Maybe some memes like "let the hate flow through you"

Cmon Pol get with the times

>works and lives in Hollywood
>somehow isn't redpilled
He knows the full scope of (((their))) control or if he doesn't, he doesn't care.
Either way it's too late. Much too late.

Isn't he an outspoken leftist?

Lets hashtag him #OurLastJedi and redpill him with memes related on how the political agenda influenced the movie

Yeahhe kinda is, but the way hes been acting about the movie makes him seem a bit redpill-curious

I like this

d

drumpf is a kike shill, alt right is a psyops movement. we need to purge this board in the name of allah

He’s playing Steve Bannon in the biopic you heard it here first

>the alt right
i hate when people use that term here unironically
anyhow the only pill Mark is taking is a cyanide one, just look at his face

#OurLastJedi

Let's do it.

yep. they crossed a line with what they did to Luke. The young man who wanted nothing more than to help the resistance. Suddenly becomes the most powerful Jedi and just walks away?

Unfortunately he's an irredeemable leftist blowhard, brainwashed for decades by his industry and community.

I'll have to search star wars dialog quotes, but this may be underrated.

Fuck that liberal nigger, Brendan is the only one who deserves our help.

Mark isnt beyond salvation, lets do this, what do we currently have for memes and shit??
#OurLastJedi

he's making that face because of people applauding the destruction of a hero. Hell, they are applauding the destruction of heroism. It was something that meant a lot to him. He loved Luke, loved Star Wars. He would do voice acting for little star wars games. It was his life.

And it's been destroyed. He understands us on some level.

Not your personal army.

Also pointless, he hates your "Based Poo" Ajit Pai.

No, were teaching him the ways of the force

>Not your personal army.
Fuck off newfag, that isnt how this works

This

Wouldn’t he have realized what they were doing while he helped them make the stupid thing? Why didn’t he speak up before? Did he not get a chance to even see his scenes before they released this? It almost seems like when people do fake controversies just to stir up more interest.

He's a huge libtard, he won't go anywhere near our side

He did say he was opposed to almost everything they were doing to his character during production

Some of us were just like that once... then we were shown the way

Dont turn this around fucking plebbitfag, how is this in any way a personal army request you illiterate shitstain mutt

>Some of us were just like that once

Shame on you

Mark Hamill is just another victim of the Trump curse. Forced to defend a POS franchise ruined by jews and sjws. His eyes indicating that he's dead inside. SAD!

His career is already over. The (((mouse))) killed whatever drive he had left.

That breaks my heart.

Even if it doesn't end up redpilling Mark, it could also send him over the deepend.

Either would be entertaining at least.

you niggas sound like darth sidious n shit man

But that's actually funny. Stop being so fucking sensitive.

This can be pol's new years eve resolution.

Some OC, bump for great justice
#OurLastJedi

>mfw it's up to us to save Mark Hamill from falling to the dark side

This

>implying a white guy in kike-land doesn't know about their political agenda

Why did Jewlywood find it necessary to take a huge, monster shit on Luke Skywalker's head?

Of course he knows, but you can see the conflict in him, lets seize the opportunity , he needs a redpilled fanbase,im betting he believes most of his fans are bluepilled normies

We'd be better of DESTROYING this faggot instead of trying to win him over.

Inadvertently she's painting the story of 'modern feminism'. Where a women has not trials or tribulations and never has to prove themselves but is given everything.
It's hilarious.
What a dumb cunt.

And fucking painfully obvious, pic related

fuck you, disney.

You should be ashamed of yourself Mark hammil.

that is clearly a man, who transitioned to a "Female" to avoid prosecution for something.

>Let Sup Forums reach out to him, red pill him.

are you retarded, the shit he's going through and seeing with his own eyes is what will red pill him, not some fucking teacup forum

>career
I can't seem to remember that other movie he did that wasn't called star wars, what was it again?

Looper was alright as a concept but what they did with it was shit (kid with magical powers)

He did speak up. They killed him in post production without telling him.

wing commander

another movie perfectly spoiled by shoehorning in a pointless love story.

I'm hoping mark hammill pulls a carrie fisher and OD's soon

>implying killing off his flagship character didn't finish his career already

Fucking tragic, i was hoping he would blast off with his xwing in the end for the battle of crait

Why? They'd just replace him with a digital version. Carrie will probably still be in the next nine star wars films, before they 'retire' her character for a trilogy just to bring it back as fan service in star wars 2032.

Slipstream (1989)

(((The Big Red one)))

Was there any reason the new Star Wars movies even needed Luke, Han, or Leia?

Why not just focus entirely on the new characters instead of having the old ones around to kill off?

He was also in Seaquest DSV and did the Joker voice in Batman the animated series. I liked him in Wing Commander. I'm sure he must have done other stuff.

Darth Vader was saved from the dark side before he died.

It's our responsibility to pull him back so he can convince the masses.

Another reminder for the thread that you lost a junction agent. You lost a fence-crosser, a swing voter, a compromiser. You lost someone who tried to care about your concerns as you care about them.

Do you not realize what a leftist he is?

no fuck'm. he wanted to be anti-trump, he wanted to talk shit to ted. he thought he'd be loved by hollywood-shits again after this movie. he got everything he deserved. he should be used as an example

>It's 2017
Not for long

>Luke is a drunken failure in the new movie
>let’s make him a symbol of the alt right