pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46

Twitter Threads On the Info Dump:
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537

Archives of the Threads:
idsv.co/ski
idsv.co/skn
archive.is/U2g3f
web.archive.org/web/20171217194103/https:/twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408

Op Artwork:
imgur.com/a/LdD4d
imgur.com/a/su1ue

>Kraut & Tea was running a secret discord server called The Task Force, with a crew consisting of various skeptic YouTubers, a "science team," and fanboys acting as "detectives." Many of the Skeptic YouTubers within The Task Force will be speakers at the Kilroy "free speech conference," such as Jeff Holiday and Wizard of Cause. The server even includes Kilroy organizer "Based Mama." Additionally, there was a New York Times journalist in the server, by the name of Amy Harmon. She is a pop science writer for NYT, and they are looking to marginalize "the alt-right" or whatever by having her publish a piece. Many of the involved YouTubers have professed a dislike for the corporate media.

>One of the server members, a Twitter user known only as "TheGuardian_002," approached Braving Ruin with information on the server, and began to leak details of the server members' activities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6C5y9CQVkk
youtube.com/watch?v=v8xoChz6KBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The stated goal of the server was to "debunk racists," but in reality, much of the server's activity involved cult-like plotting against Kraut's enemies and collecting information to smear and potentially dox those enemies. There was even a "hit list" of right-wing YTers and personalities, from people as small as Braving Ruin, Alternative Hypothesis, and JF GariÈpy, all the way up to people as big as Black Pigeon Speaks, Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux, and James Allsup. Some hit list targets, such as Allsup, and Millennial Woes, had also been invited and subsequently un-invited from the Kilroy Event. Many of the targets do not even discuss "race realism" as a regular subject, and so the motivation for Kraut's crew seemed to be ideological, rather than academic.

>The smears were primarily directed at one main target: JF GariÈpy, although the "dossiers" on Alt Hype and Braving Ruin were updated frequently as well, mostly with out of context quotes and dishonest accusations. There were clear instances of Kraut's toadies posting dox or bragging about doxing and threatening people, and there were individual text threads dedicated to each target. Some of the threads were empty at the time of recording, but the presence of smearing and personal information suggests that this was not simply about "science."

>There are hours of audio/video recordings and dozens of screenshots. Many more screenshots could potentially be derived from the videos, as the entirety of the server has been screen-recorded. The footage has been cropped and occasionally edited to protect the identity of the leakers, since Kraut and his goons are insane and have shown themselves willing to smear, mass flag, and possibly dox people they don't like.

>After the initial dump of recordings and screenshots, more evidence began to come out. One of The Task Force's team members, Zeph, admitted to having collected dox and sending threatening emails to JF GariÈpy. As infighting began within The Task Force's team, Zeph began to release the server's Audit Logs: documentation of all changes in content and permission levels. Audit Logs cannot be altered or deleted, and the logs revealed that EVEN MORE secret channels, unknown to Braving Ruin and the leakers, existed within the server, with names such as "shitlist," " and "Operation Mincemeat." The majority of the channels had been created by Kraut himself, being that he was the server owner. Additional hit list targets, such as Lauren Southern and That Guy T, were also revealed.

>As the efforts to damage control the situation began to fail more and more, Kraut & Tea began removing or hiding large numbers of his YouTube videos, and subsequently announced on his Patreon post feed that he had "become a monster" and "needed to go," before finally removing everything from his channel.

>MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

hai kraut!

is there a better christmas present than the meltdown of the alt-light? hopefully we can all again unite as the alt-right and accept race-realism so we may finally begin our ethno-state. it is time, brethren.

We're eliminating the centre you retard so that they will be forced to our extreme.
No fence-sitting allowed.

>No fence-sitting allowed.

That work so well during the atheist-Christian debate.

Cletus bump, until Destiny has finished his training montage.

forgot pic

>tfw no spergy cute degenerate high IQ bipolar nerdy cosplaying Jewess gf

AY HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

A JEW PRETENDED TO NOT BE A JEW WHILE SPREADING JEWISH PROPAGANDA?

It wasn't alt-lite, it was popsci/left lite tone policing their more extreme peers

Brief me on this Destiny training montage pls

Ur not missing out, janne. They are not worth your time. The gimmick of having sex with a complete autist soon fades and you will grow ever more resentful of her behavior and legion of beta orbiters. Find a girl outside of the video game sub culture.

is this Aydin?

Warski offered to host a debate between JF and Destiny, but Declined the offer for some flimsy reason. We assume he is powering up on his biology knowledge to debate him later on.

Think Rocky, but it takes longer due to climbing steps with shorter legs.

Yeah I know

Yeah that's her

That was two unprovable positions vs each other, of course it would go to shit. You can't prove god exists and you can't prove that there is no god, having said that I am personally not against spiritual beliefs.

Our fight is one of fact vs a philosophical position that all must be treated equally/all are equal something that cannot be proven to be true with science. We're gonna wreck them so hard because of this.

Will he an hero himself today? Rolling for a neckening for kraut.

Considering tomorrow will have Jim talking about his nipple clamps, Joseph'll be ded by 2018.

He actually made a post in the discord today. Thought he'd be dead by Christmas.

rolling

Keep believing in your dreams, kiddo.

I'm intellectual KRAAAUT! WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

Not an argument, sweetie

So, Killroy 2018 happened, heh. And it was quite a spectacle.
>smirks, leans back
What did I tell you? Kraut is gonna go there and try to an hero, taking as many skeptics with him as possible. And what did he do? Well, he tried, you see. It's not his fault Styxhexenhammer666 was armed.
>pulls out a pipe, takes a puff and a sip of coffee
Poor Kraut. Remember, cut your losses. But Kraut was yesterday's news, yeah? What else happened? Traditional media spotted sceptic community, you see. Sites like Infowars look at skeptics, see their audience, people like AndyWarski pulling two hundred thousand views on his daily race realism podcast, and they want piece of the pie, right?
>snaps fingers three times, lights in the room dim, royalty free smooth jazz starts playing
Infowars will try to sign three people from the skeptic community. Number one - the mole. Jeff Holiday will get an offer to go and infiltrate antifa, homeless people, pedophile rings, all the nasty shit. Investigative journalism, see? Personally, this disgusts me, let's not get into details. Number two - rabble rouser. It would be Naked Ape. Smart kid, annoying, with a bit of temper. Bona fide shit stirrer. Gay with ethnic boyfriend - it means he's untouchable. And being untouchable is the real power, right? But the real winner of Kilroy wasn't even there.
>Drone cam flies around the room, filming coach sniffing coke from multiple angles
The biggest winner of Kilroy... was Mr. Metokur. He will receive very lucrative offer. He's the kind of guy that fits the bill, yeah? Smart, but not too smart. A bit country, but not a redneck. He's going to get main slot on livestream, and his own drama live show. Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, you know the type.. Jim will be new face of Infowars. But don't take my word for it. What can I know, right?
>leans back on his chair, presents his gut and crotch area, trousers clearly filled with socks to make it look like he's packing

which post

*Kraut leaves Youtube*
Thunderf00t: No you stay here! I'm in charge here
Althype: *pic related*

Just the usual dindu nuffin where he says he probably won't return to youtube because he has fucking no credibility whatsoever, and bitches about the "alt-right" using underhanded means to beat him

>Ryan Faulk
>jock HS bully
fucking hitting it out of the park here, nice

>Thunderf00t
i hope Thunderfoot picks up the torch from Kraut
i am some what disappointed he left so soon no more long streams from JF
plus it would give ethnonationalists more of a spotlight

Not really. Agnostics literally won the contest. Before this there is a hude contentions with whether you should believe in God or not. Both Atheists and Christians literally(figuratively) shit on the agnostics for not taking sides.

Fast forward to today, nobody cares if you are atheist or Christian. It is because agnostics has won. Case in point >You can't prove god exists and you can't prove that there is no god
is literally the talking point of the of agnostics and everyone just accept it and move on nowadays.

Right now the same thing is happening, the centre will win again.

Left and Right are both sideward.

The only way forward is centre.

Stop just stop. Sargon won't pull any punches if we keep going

>2 minute intro. Camera with fisheye lens placed in a bottom corner of a room watches coach preparing the scene. He mops the floor and takes out piss jugs to the kitchen
Vee is a liar. A liar and a stupid, reckless man.
>scoffs, smirks, raises eyebrow
He pretends to be a doctor, pretends to be a free thinker. But all I see when I look at him is fear of getting exposed, right? He realised way too late, that you can't pose as intellectual with that haircut. Now he's over. Don't be that man.
>Overhead camera pans back, revealing that coach is wearing tracksuit bottom and crocs
Vee, you're Sargon's little doggy. You're not a man, you're a pet. You know something? I'm gonna go to Romania, and I'm gonna look you up. You will be talking, but I won't be talking much.
>Pauses, sips cofee, scene registered by small GoPro placed on the bottom of the cup
Only a pussy prolongs the inevitable. You see, a man, a real man, always takes the hit. Takes the hit and not wallows in misery more than he should. Leaves the problem in his rearview mirror, you know? That's why I decided to dox myself few months ago, see? That's why I sued myself for fraud, to set a legal precedent, when all those allegations about my past was brought up by some cucks.
>Dramatic pause, claps four times, ultimately switching the shot to the low placed camera
I need to change apartments and lay low for a while.
>royalty free upbeat music and outro

He's purposefully not taking it up because he knows its not a position that can honestly be defended. His best argument against it was that if people recognised race differnces eugenics would make a comeback. He literally didn't make any argument about the idea of race differences.

get a life beyond eceleb drama europoors.

>krautgate
the hell happened now?

Two fat boi's enter the ballpit
One fat boi leaves

The atheists got beaten by their own fucking autism on reddit and a single half-baked meme. Got nothing to do with "agnostics". Nobody gives a shit about that crap. Fundies are doing their own thing as always, while atheists are enlightening themselves in private in fear of hats.

>cue the 6 millionth time MW let's Sargoy get away with his bullshit because he thinks both sides are arguing in good faith.

>he knows its not a position that can honestly be defended
this is part of the reason i was hoping they press on with race denial
also what was wrong with eugenics?

>both the atheists and fundies becomes fringes groups that nobody cares
The future of SJWs and Alt Right.

>implying he's not
youtube.com/watch?v=R6C5y9CQVkk

Yeah I don't think the kekistanis or the "alt-right" will stick around for long either.

lol my fucking sides.

>sjws hate kraut
>we hate kraut

Horseshoe is real fuck! Sargon btfo us let's give up bros

what was kraut's last activity?

Swallowing a whole bottle of aspirin.

Oh God we're a fucking laughingstock

The alt right label is only really used for the Anglo countries anyway. Identitarianism will only rise in mainland Europe.

Friendly reminder that when Kraut suffered massive backlash from the Rage After Storm doxing Sargon let him host a TWIS to keep his Patreonbux up.

what the fuck was that opening

Using a shotgun as mouthwash.

I've no doubts about that. I was talking about the CNN strawman and the official leader of the Alt-Right™ Richard Spencer's 6 followers.

Autists need to go through at least on cringe channel to learn how to act on camera like a normal person, this guy went through like 3

is this Ryan Faulk?

Oh God it's another sargonite with a memeflag

You broke him, Sup Forums

you think he stayed up crying until 7 AM? I doubt he woke up that early to celebrate by himself

So what's their new plan to push back against us if they can't go after us directly?
Plain old dox?

>My example has now shown what happens to you if you go after the alt right.

oh yes

Well to be fair he is german, maybe he got up early to cry before he goes to the liquour store

Like I told you the situation isn't even remotely comparable.

We /bully/ now

good point

This is the face of the left's worst nightmare
youtube.com/watch?v=v8xoChz6KBE

JUST

>"This is what happens when you mess with the alt-right"
>All your dirty laundry and shitty personality is revealed for the world to seee

Hahahah Kraut seems a little sad they found him out

after irgnoring this scheisse for months, i decided to ask u melons yday for a quick rundown and start catching up and got pretty good understanding of the situations and memes

im about to go on long holiday and want to know where we are at current present day. im only in september from JF's vids

quick rundown of where we are today and what happened in december s'il vous-plait

This fuck is something else

>panties

He's a Jew and residing in Austria.

'Skeptics' (anti-SJWs but only that, mostly pro liberal status quo) community BTFO and reduced to Sargon and his Gypsie lapdog, our side on the offensive.

Oh it is. Both are extreme groups trying to change to sociopolitical wind to their side and both times they despise the people in the middle not taking position. People are smarts and don't want to be in either side of the extreme group so in the end everyone, expectedly, flock to the middle where reason lies.

don't forget the banana man!

we're in the mopup stage

Posted this in a different thread but going to try and get an answer here as well.

Who does Sup Forums actually like?

>Richard Spencer is controlled oppo of the Jews not Nazi enough
>Sargon of Jewkad lololol
>Jordan Peterson is a boomer jew lover
>Ben Shapiro REEEE JEW
>Lauren Southern burn the coal pay the toll lelele

Noone is pure enough for Sup Forums not even Sup Forums

The middle is right now facilitating the destruction of Europeans. It wont exist anymore in a decade or two.

I dont even hate CRP, but these are funny as fuck. I require MORE

>the middle where reason lies

no

what do u mean

Nobody has a problem with Jared Taylor, the patron saint of huwhite advocacy. Hitler was a sweet guy even if the modern cult around it is shit.

>Lauren Rose
>The Golden one
Find a flaw

Is he still relevant?

JF Garepy, Ryan Faulk (Alt-Hype) somewhere around that cluster. I don't know if Spencer is a plant but if he is not then he is an incredible blend of bad luck and horrible organization skills.

>The middle is right now facilitating the destruction of Europeans.
Literally the opposite.

The left wants to destroy every single fucking things until there is nothing left.

The right wants to destroy the current system so that they can build another one to their liking.

The centre is the only one that don't want to destroy the current system, instead they want to correct the faulty things in the system and improve upon the good ones.