United States Reducing U.N. Gibs

What does Sup Forums think about Nikki Haley announcing we are reducing our budget to the globalist scum by $285 million?

nypost.com/2017/12/25/nikki-haley-negotiates-285m-cut-in-bloated-un-budget/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LL5OsaVYz1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping with cute Nikki pics

It's a start. Hopefully they'll keep pissing us off and we can cut the rest of it.

Better quality

I think the whole embassy thing was a ploy to silence the jewish lobby and provide the US an excuse to fuck off the UN, which they should

You don’t figure out a 285 million cut overnight. Trump had the trap ready and they walked right into it. Will love to see the UN relegated to the trash heap of history.

>that ass

MUH DICK!!

So why didn't trump just, you know, cut the budget outright
Who's he trying to avoid pissing off here

He's applying pressure to them to make them squirm like the worms they are

>Cutting UN budget because mad about jureuselum vote.
>Continue funding trillions into military to protect your jews.
When are you amerimutts going to stop funding your military to fight for Israel?

>Cut aid to UN
>International terrorist groups start losing funding
How do you think liberals will deny this one?

HER TURN

That's the art of the deal -
>oh I didn't *want* to cut your budget but you left me no choice
now they're in a bind,
- if they stay in their position, no gibs
- if they fold, they're bitches
- if they *had* cooperated to begin with it would have marked the creation of a new bloc against the arab states in the UN
Trump wins in any case

Becoming a global laughing stock is much easier and cheaper than becoming a world leader

F.N. Herstal has a plant in Columbia, SC, where they make military arms.

He needed the UN to strike first blood.

>this ugly mongrel represents Muttland in the UN
Kek, the memes make themselves

>reducing
Not enough. We should completely pull out of the UN

Israel keeps the Muslims in check though bong. Would you rather have: Israel being able to btfo the entire middle East or Muslims with no check in place

And telling the UN to fuck off is not leading.

noice

Nice aircraft carrier fleet you got there brazil.

This
I hate saying it but it seems like "4d chess"

>he wants to continue funding pointless programs with no end goal but to enforce globalism and ruin national sovereignty
>meme flag
It all makes sense

Like the US often doesn't pay its UN dues, and that you're an idiot for babbling about globalists for an organization that the USA created.

You don't know anything about this topic. I wonder if you do this irl, just go around spewing stupid shit everywhere. I bet you do.

Not even a mongrel, full poo.

Keep telling this to yourself. Trump sucked some Jewish dick to get something (nobody will ever find out) in return. Or he will get nothing, I dunno, sucking Jewish dick is tradition in US,

good now you can give give more to Israel

It was originally created to ensure peace and prevent another world conflict you fucking cuck. Please show me how the UN still maintains those goals? Is it by promoting the invasion of refugees? Or maybe by passing "resolutions" that are as binding as the toilet paper I wipe my ass on

A good start

melania is very ashamed of you, please stop disgracing the nice country of slovenia with your un-niceness

The thing is that U.N. and NATO where organisations created by the U.S. in order to line up smaller nations. The more isolationist U.S. become, the less relevant they become, especially since they cant claim military supremacy anymore

pray we do not reduce it further

>UN
>Relevant
They're a bunch of crybabies pointing fingers and never doing fuck all except 'You should do this better, you should do that better'

Why they even still exist, no one knows

Hopefully we cut NATO funding to the minimum requirement as well

>Eurabians like this poster are still angry

We need to keep pulling shit like that more often, eventually Eurabians will burn down their own entire continent and we'll never have to hear them again.

Pray we reduce it fully user

>america cant claim military supremacy anymore
ya ok

Pressure to who
>a dumb jew
Color me surprised. Are you a proxy?

Countries voted for the resolution, and the money goes to the UN. The UN uses it to run their liberal, wishy washy charity programs. It has no effect on the people who voted. Countries like Singapore, Canada, et cetera. Even if the UN wanted to fold, it couldn't, because the UN (organization) does not vote. I'm guessing good old American education made Americans think the UN and UN member nations are the same.

Even if they were the same, every outcome is worse for America
>UN doesn't fold, UN is pissed off. Same as if Trump just cut the budget outright
>UN folds, which they actually can't (see above), but you'll just alienate the world for Israel
>cooperation from the start, impossible because the UN created two state solution says Jerusalem is a shared captial, even then just pissing off Arabs for Israel again
How does America benefit?

285 billion would be better. How much do we give them?

>Trump sucking jewish cock
>Amerimutts defend it

well, I guess you can spin everything into le based chessman

>Eurabian mudslimes crying about America again
Burn down your cities again it's hilarious.

thats a fact, especially since your military records in practice always lagged behind the huge numbers you put up in theory

Why
First in every nation's eyes the US drew the first blood by going against internationally accepted ideas of Jerusalem
Second countries cut UN budgets all the time. They could just say they have too much debt

I'm starting to think if Trump let Ivanka get ploughed by niggers in the oval office his voters would hail it as a genius move to steal the black vote from democrats

Trump is killing the UN because he wants that part of Manhattan real estate

Why are we even in the UN and cost of America billions of dollars every year for what nothing kill it now let the cuck nation of Europe defend itself

is there a single thing the UN does right.

Fuck that bitch

The UN helped created Israel retard.

>nations can't exercise their sovereign right to recognize an allies capital that has been jewish for thousands of years and was created by the kingdom of Judah

Because he still needs to sell it to the people and demonstrate that the U.S. is serious about cutting aid if you don't play ball. To make sure people he might deal with in the future know he's not arbitrary.

If you just cut aid, others might think it could happen to them. If you don't cut aid unless you have a direct and stated reason wanted about ahead of time, others know they're fine as long as they take American funding threats seriously.

I thought I already explained how the US benefits. You're right it could go either way, and it's basically a game of chicken. Thing is, Trump is no chicken. He'll have a stroke before he folds

What is it with Americans and defending Israel

When are you bongs going to stop importing mudslimes? The israel thing ain't exactly a mandate, nobody asked us goys what our opinion was on the matter.

Pick up a book bro lol Jerusalem was literally creates by Jews before Muslims (surprise) invaded like they invade everything else

Jews always has been some kind of a special case for anglo-saxons, anglo canadians litterally cant shut up about them for example

How much was USA giving the UN before?

I wish that she cut more.

Only 285 Million? That a start I guess.

That's a nice theory, with the flaw being the UN is not the UN member states. The vast majority of countries who voted against do not receive any UN aid. And another flaw is why didn't he actually press an issue with American interest that wouldn't alienate about two thirds of the countries on the world

I would fucking split her in half with my cock if given the opportunity.

How will UN afford those fancy chairs now lmao

Should have reduced it to 0. The UN is shit.

Circumcision makes them mentally damaged for life
Though if I remember correctly, you people chop your peeps too, so I don't know

It's a start.

You need to pick up some more books.

I applaud the US. Few countries and politicians have the balls like Nikki Haley. The UN are useless as the money we use to fund them.

It's the World vs. Globalists.

I think he's rather us stop blowing up Muslim countries so they all go live in his.

>1.65 billion
Like a 17% reduction

None of the things you listed are benefits, or even sensible. Withholding money, yes, reduces the deficit. Could've just done it outright. Making the UN seem weak? Really pointless because the US doesn't have any real power over them, and it just pisses people off. No one likes these kinds of insults. Like the Mexican border thing where Trump threatened to cut aid if they didn't pay. Aid was much higher than the wall cost, but Mexico said no, because it was a huge insult to them. An anti Arab bloc makes even less sense because only America is actively involved in the ME and half the Arab states are US allies. On paper countries might condemn Iran or Hezbollah but no one will take any action.

Exposed as abusing thier power.

More to come.

Pffttt that's nothing

You might as well ask Australia to give Sydney to the Abos or Canadians to give back Canada to whatever natives live there

Bro, you have to read the letter inside the book too

Are you familiar with the Chiss rules of engagement?

lol are you familiar with the UN? This is the MO.

>Also
1.65billion is direct cash gibs. The UN itself costs NYC 50-100 million maybe more. This is surely covered by the state and federal funds.

The uncuckening of America

>If you don't support UN then you are just cutting your military supremacy
>The United Nations
>Military assets
Name me one fucking thing the Peacekeepers do in fucking Afghanistan, Iraq, or any fucking rat nest that involves combat operations.

Oh that's right they fucking don't. They spend their time jerking each other off in their fucking compound until they drive around the block in their APC until some malaria infected nigger with a rusted to shit ak fires couple rounds at them and they fucking retreat faster than the French during Vietnam. The UN doesn't do shit and a whiskey induced militia from the South can fuck their entire Peacekeeping force to shit.

>American interest that wouldn't alienate about two thirds of the countries on the world
You honestly think that we give
Two fucks about 2/3rds of the fucking world. Majority of them are fucking shit holes that don't have a GDP equivalent to a fucking fast food chain. We pay 22% of the UN's budget which is being the highest contributor to the UN. Wanna know how much India who is the 2nd highest contributor to the UN? It's fucking 0.7%. Not even a fucking whole number.

now all the US has to do is withdraw from the UN entirely. security council included of course

it doesn't. the UN needs to apply more pressure to get the US to withdraw from the security council. like maybe move the headquarters to hong kong or something

yes stupid mutt, you've already become the pariah of the world

side note while i ot you here, im sure your not too deep in all the shit but i was jw if the jews want to get rid of the white race to make more controllable masses do you think theres a chance you get rid of white people and realize the world you have created is full of virulent antisemetic muslims? i just dont get the overall logistics of the plan desu

I find it odd how Americans seem to know nothing about American foreign policy

>peacekeepers
No, it's about international legitimacy and the use of FOBs. Under international law, which nearly every country in the world subscribes to, invasions are illegal. Unless you have an overwhelming consensus that there is some justification to remove a government. Because if you let some country invade another with no reason, you might be next. So if the US tries military action, say in Iraq, without a UN resolution, it will lost practically all its allies since NATO is a liberal bunch of countries. See Russian sanctions.

US military supremacy stems from its global network of FOBs. Ports, airfields, bases. Without this, you're fucked. Everything but the nuclear subs and carriers could barely made it to England and back without ports. And Singapore has more aircraft than a Nimitz supercarrier can carry.

Take your fight against ISIS. You couldn't even send planes in without other countries permission. You're basing them out of Turkey, IIRC. Or Saudi Arabia.

Hood. The fuckers need to learn that actions have consequences. The UN is nothing without the united states but they seem to have forgotten that. I hope their gay little non binding resolution was worth it.

>America can't claim military supremacy anymore
A
Fucking
Leaf

Underrated star wars reference

Shut the Fuck up you fucking leaf. The US military can still wipe the floor with any conventiinal force in a matter of weeks.

Canada with our weak tiny ass army and old ass airforce wouldn't even last a day.

if he just cuts the budget, he's an unstable madman and nazi who is throwing away the US' leading role in the world.

by tying it to the embassy moving, he puts the Un in an uncomfortable position where if you disagree you are the nazi antisemite, and that makes for a great excuse to reduce the budget

Trump knows where the power and the money is and he's using it for all it's worth

>all these neocons on my board
amerimutts, please get shot.

They're never leaving the un. But reducing its power.

youtube.com/watch?v=LL5OsaVYz1I

I second the other guy.

US dollar isn’t backed by gold, its backed by their naval fleet and airforce.

You do know that the UN proposed two state solution specified Jerusalem would be shared right? And that the budget to the UN has been cut before with little repurcussions? Trump is being anti Palestinian. This is why two thirds of the world voted against him.

Sweden is pretty much the ultimate result of cultural Marxism taking full effect.

You can leave. Membership is entirely voluntary. You can just not show up and not give them anything. People willingly join because the UN is recognized as an international entity. A seat there means the world recognizes you as a nation.

I'm sure the taxpayer will like the Christmas present.