Are you going to Church today

Merry Christmas Sup Forums
Are you going to Church today?

Other urls found in this thread:

militarygetsaved.tripod.com/findachurch0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. At work.

lol no.Jesus wasn't even born on the 25th anyway they changed the date to fit the pagan holidays, look it up.

I went to Mass last night. I did confession. The priest told me I can have anymore sex until I'm married. Am I fucked?

Yes

It may be the only time of the year I'm really excited about going to church because I know it's an important date

>idolatry
Also no because it's not open today. We celebrated Christmas yesterday

He probably wasn't but your still an autistic faggot

Yeah, to burn it.

You're supposed to go every week

I went yesterday.

Burn churches, not temples.

I'm not going to church. Did you see what the pope said yesterday? He compared Mary and Joseph going to bethlehem to migrants going to europe to become a parasite. Remember he compared Jesus to ISIS? The Catholic Church should be spit on, and this is coming from a (former) Catholic

Yes, tomorrow too

>working on christmas
Good fucking goy.

Every church i have been to is full of turbo cucks. so probably not.

I'm too old for imaginary friends

No I go on the new year.

>I'm not going to church.
Go to a based Baptist church
militarygetsaved.tripod.com/findachurch0.html

>Pope is whole Church
grow up

Respect not pity or weakness, for they are a disease which makes sick the strong.

went yesterday
feels good man

He's the leader of it

Imagine if we had a real pope who said that European Christian civilization must be defended at any cost

Went to midnight mass instead.

>to overwrite the pagan holy day
FTFY

>Go to a based Baptist church
Heretical filth please go

>European Christian
Majority of catholics are shitskin, majority of europeans are non-catholic you dumb american.

Also spread the other cheek. If Jewsus wanted Europe defended he could do it himself supposedly

>majority of Europeans are non-catholic
Funny how things were better before that was a fact.

The crusaders lost. Anglican protestants conquered the world. Because anglicans practiced muscular christianity.
And Christianity isn't the solution to Europe's problems but the source

>Anglican protestants conquered the world.

wew lad

I'm not anglican I refuted your europe was tougher under catholicism larp you brainlet. Fuck why do you have to spell everything out for americans?

KISS THE KIKE GOY SLAVES!!!! HAHAHA

SLAVES!!!! LOLLOLOL CATTLE

Fuck you it's Monday, I was there yesterday. And if you weren't there yesterday I'm not gonna tell you not to go today but just know it's super cliche and poserly to only show up Christmas Day and Easter.

Sounds like pagans got cucked hard.

I was pointing out that Catholic Europeans conquered a lot of the world too, but you're autism makes it hard for you to understand non-verbal ques. I'm sorry.

implying i didnt go to mignight christmas mass

No.

But it's Monday.

I went to church yesterday. Last year we had Christmas service on a Sunday.

Literally no Christian believes he was born on the 25th.

You come across as some kid who just learned the 25th was an arbitrary date. It's like celebrating a birthday on a Friday night even your birthday actually on Sunday (don't want to be hung over at work).

I hope you alll recited "refugees welcome" a few time, just like the pope wanted you to do.

This

>Attending Catholic Church
>In current year with current pope

>The priest told me I can have anymore sex until I'm married. Am I fucked?
Who gives a fuck what the priest says?

previous one was sort of like that
the current one is a bit soft and his words are often twisted, but I don't think he's bad himself.

your faith was really weak if one person was able to make you drop it

No. Afraid a mexican will get me sick with flu.

>And Christianity isn't the solution to Europe's problems but the source
What is the solution then?

Nah, went twice yesterday.

How are you supposed to get married without having some sex? That's like telling a car salesman that he cannot take customers out for a test drive. Very few girls are going to go down the aisle with you if they haven't at least verified that you are able to fuck them.

>mexican murals

Hahaha fuck you