Texas boy, 6, shot to death by local sheriffs dept

>get paid vacation
>for killing a 1st grader
>no camera footage

Defend this

m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/6-year-old-boy-killed-in-Schertz-shootout-12450006.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6wrpN0XxpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

flood all mutt threads with mutts !!

BASTE!

>fattie
>pancakes

Do it more so that we can make posting it once permanent worthy.

So much saggy.

Which is it San Antonio press, 6 or 7?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Those some floppy titties

>wears the crucifix

>chasing a wanted felon in the area, and they opened fire on her as she tried to break into Prescott's home.

let me guess

a nigger?

I
WILL
FUCKING
K I L L
YOU

Milkies

>no camera footage

It was a stray bullet user. Considering all the shit you see on liveleak with those police shootings it's surprising it doesn't happen more often tbqh.

Sage

sauce

i don't like pancake tits but those are making me thirsty i must by horny as shit

he probably resisted arrest. shit happens if you don't comply with the police

Was he a spic?
If so i don't care

youtube.com/watch?v=a6wrpN0XxpU

PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND ON RED AND LEFT LEG ON GREEN OR I WILL FUCKING BLAST YOUR ASS

>criminal shot while fleeing, attempting to hide in random house, child killed inside house
glad to see cops can shoot runners but if we do that's 20 years at least

why not just let them get away? what's wrong with that? numerous people live to see another day, cops find a better venue for capture aka shooting someone in the face.

We have a serious bootlicker problem on Sup Forums. It's time to cull the herd

Fleeing felon laws apply in Texas. It's assumed that if someone is fleeing the scene of a felony, they will continue to endanger public safety and are responsible for any collateral damage.
She would be charged for murder of a civilian had been shooting instead of a cop

this the woman was literally trying to break into a mobile home. if she did have a weapon or, rather likely, didn't give a fuck who was in there she could have hurt someone. that being said, the cops should have been a better shot

i look forward to these blm protests

Sheriff Javier Salazar

This only gives u an idea of who the cops are

fuck all shitskins they must hang

The US needs another new civil war and it needs it really soon.