How does Illya smell without a nose?

How does Illya smell without a nose?

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30359182
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29788587
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like she has a nose to me

You may feel like no one appreciated your pun.
But I did, user. I did.
Have your (You).

I know this might be hard for you, but I quickly highlighted her nose

>draw a speck of dirt.
>call it a nose.
Why is this allowed?

what would it feel like to jump on that bed and hug Illya from behind? Would she fight it? Would she just give up and let you do it?

does illya even poop?

It's cute

Are you a cute loli maid?

Just make it red and it's tumblr ready

Anime girls don't poop, they only pee, and it looks and smells like nectar.

Miyu-sama, stop shitposting.

The real question here is why is Ilya so inferior to Kuro?

Let's have a discussion why noses were slowly removed after 2000. And why do I feel like it's a highlight when the occasional anime still dares to include them?

she actually looks cuter

Cobra anime had both hot women, nudity and delicious noses.

I dare you to put away your pedo stuff for a moment.

Kuro is just the brown copy of Illya, so you can't really say one is better than the other.

But I can.
She's Ilya but in brown, so she's immediately better.

Does it have anything to do with japs trying to make anime characters look more asian? I don't have any of those Sup Forums tier comparisons of races, but from what I've seen in day-to-day life, asians tend to have smaller noses and flatter faces than whites or blacks (people of color, etc, not trying to start anything). So stylistically, anime characters look a bit more asian with a small nose. I guess, I mean anime characters aren't all that photorealistic to anyone. Maybe it's just cheaper and easier to not animate noses. I suspect that's the real reason.

>And why do I feel like it's a highlight when the occasional anime still dares to include them?

Because it means that they're not being lazy and are drawing something that makes their characters look better even though drawing that something is hard and easy to fuck up.

noses aren't kawaii

It's because it looks cuter. Especially when the nose is simply implied rather than completely ignored.
For example, looks like shit and doesn't adhere to anything resembling the human anatomy of a cute nose and it just looks weird and dumb. Pic related is a good example of the implied nose done well, since it indicated the presence of a nose with shading without ever actually drawing it. (applies moreso to the manga as a whole than this specific image, but this is a fairer comparison.)

Anyway, if you want noses then manga is where they're all hiding. Noses make faces more time-consuming to animate, though not by a whole lot. Noselessness is just more common in anime.

>Maybe it's just cheaper and easier to not animate noses. I suspect that's the real reason.
Ah, I think this hits the nail on the head!

>falling for the "human anatomy" meme

There's stylization and then there's just aliens. Understanding the human form is essential in order to stylize it best.

Human beings are ugly and fat.
Aliens are moe.

^This is what you get when you don't consider proper human anatomy.

The absence of noses will inform the viewer that the show they are watching will be some comfy shit. The presence of it will mean that there will be drama and just actual story.

No, that is what you get when you outsource your inbetween frames to Korean monkeys.

That's more a "rushed as fuck animators" problem.

That does not contradict what he said.

That's quite a good rule-of-thumb.
I still would.

why did they dance around in their bloomers anyway? If I was a parent and the school made my kids do some suggestive dance in what's basically underwear I'd be pissed, yet all the parents there were cheering and laughing. I guess when you have a daughter you just have to accept she's going to get sexualized and you can't do anything about it.

So is it a uterus tattoo?

>in their bloomers

Pretty sure they're wearing a type of Japanese gym uniform that isn't really used anymore.

Will having a more noticeable nose improve her?

There's nothing wrong about fathers appreciating the hot bodies of their daughters.

The cute style that is usually seen in cute anime is not really suited for noses, You can even see this in some 80s/90s anime. Also, noses are hard to draw for a front view, you should've posted a image where you can see the nose from a front view and not from an angle where is easier to draw.

Yup, those are called "buruma" which is bloomer.

you aren't really this stupid are you

Stop sexualizing her you perverts, she's a child.

no user, shes pixels on a screen.

ftfy

That's like saying, "Stop eating that, it's too delicious"

I want to marry these pixels!

Fuck off pedoscum. This is a website for good christian Americans.

Illya is too delicious, you shouldn't eat her or you'll get addicted.

Just think of us as the catholics then

There's nothing more Christian than sexualizing children.

>Illya is too delicious
You're talking about a little girl here, user.
What went wrong in your life?

Look it's 2017 and all so I'll tolerate Catholics but it doesn't mean I'll hide my disdain for them. This is a protestant nation.

Have fun in Hell.

Nigga ur make my day

Terrible

>what if we took a serious VN
>then, what if we took some random, unimportant side character...
>and then, what if we made her, and all her irrelevant friends lesbians
>prisma illya

a complete insult to the Fate franchise.

>Illya's face when she finds your stash of lewd images of her.

>and then, what if we made her, and all her irrelevant friends
It's not even that, this is pure fanfic level.

>Have fun in Hell.
Jokes on you i believe in Islam, when I die i'll get a harem of little virgin girls and i'll spend the rest of eternity reenacting my favourite To Love-Ru scenes with my pal Mohammed.

Glad to hear it, user.

If Ilya was god, I'd worship her. She wouldn't threaten to send me to hell if I don't love her.

That's also been copy/pasted into every ilya thread since the first season. Thanks for giving him another (you)

Guys, I accidentally got Illya pregnant, what should I do? I don't know if I'm ready to take responsibility!

>what if we took a mahou shoujo spinoff anime
>then, what if we took the titular character...
>and then, what if we left her out of her own movie
>Prisma Illya Movie: Yukishita no Chikai
a complete insult to the Prisma Illya series.

>She wouldn't threaten to send me to hell if I don't love her.
That would be pointless seeing how it's impossible to not love her.

I think the style for drawing heads and faces has become flatter and rounder, and the nose has diminished to accommodate this.

As someone with big noise this troubles me a lot.
Well, I can't complain too much since I haven't paid a cent for all the animu I've watched, besides the waste on bandwidth and electricity of course.

Are you a merchant?

Low ranking one so don't worry. I don't conspire against the micronosed tribes too much.

AWFUL

This tattoo is canon and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Let's make this a TLRxIllya thread.

What kind of girl tattoos her genitalia in her belly?

Budding breasts are the best.

>That cute little ass ball busting
BY GOD

dont the overies go up there, i dont know im not a doctor

No one, not even God can save you from your lolicon tendencies.

Please user No I'm just a normal christan who goes to church every sunday I can't find that little thot lewd.

Indeed

It's too late already, what is God in front of these luscious hips?

That's because god's probably a lolicon himself

theres literally nothing in the bible that says anything about that
im just saiyan

Well he himself created lolis so it seems plausible.

Please stop user, I can't fap my whole family is in the other room.

They don't have to find out, you just have to slip your hand inside your pants and start sinning discreetly.
It would be a problem if it turns out you're uncapable of keeping your voice down while orgasming to Kuro though...

Praise God and the lolis He has blessed us with.

Implying that mess was something other than an insult to itself and all its consumers.

I'd say you can smell her the same no matter whether she has a nose or not.

I swear in this life time or the next, I'm going to make a VR dating sim staring Kuro. So that all man may enjoy her fruits.

Lolis are truly His gift to us.

I guess that's true.

Too bad more people aren't into MMD videos

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30359182

>Trying to seduce men with that smile but hiding a sword under her leg
YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29788587

Now she looks like a proper German.

Well it's only fair she gets one to fight against the sword between your legs.

I can't help it, girls kissing girls sensually is my thing

Some people just can't draw loli boobs, despite being able to draw everything else

I need to get out of this thread

Japs started figuring out it'd be easier on the animation budget.

Or you can stay here and see how low you can fall.

>clearly exposed crotch as she runs forward
How did I never notice this before now

Take me with you. Kuro is truly a witch