Is Megumin a one-joke character?

Is Megumin a one-joke character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=068VDRlyW_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, and she can only tell it once a day.

We've got
>malnourished jokes
>explosion autism jokes
>chuuni jokes
>little girl jokes
>wanting kazudick jokes

Cute is justice.

You're thinking of Dorkness

>Someone was crazy enough to translate their language to Japanese, then to English.

Thank you based person.

Megumin isn't as funny as Aqua or Kazuma, but she's still got some comedic versatility and her cuteness makes up for anything lacking.

Darkness in S1 was *literally* a one joke character, but they've improved her a lot in S2.

just like Dakunesu, in fact

>tambourine
>Forbidden Instrument
I want to see how this went

Yunyun is superior crimson semen demon.

They're all superior.

If she was superior she would have friends.

Yunyun get the fuck off Sup Forums.

Said no one, ever.

any relation to nico?

>Arue has bigger breasts
>Megumin is smarter
>Dodonko and Funifura bullies Yunyun
>Nerimaki is more Genki
>Komekko eats more pussy

Yunyun is only best in wearing the sluttiest outfit, being rich, and having no friends/

she is.
youtube.com/watch?v=068VDRlyW_A

It's actually hilarious how superior Megumin (and the other demons) are to YunYun. YunYun was given all the gifts upon birth to live an easy-mode life.

>rich family
>genes for a sexy buxom body
>great stats

And she somehow managed to be defeated academically and socially by a malnourished poorfag who grew up eating bugs and stolen crops.

>who grew up eating bugs and stolen crops.
don't look down on this. Farmers in Konosuba have stupid high levels because the crops fight back. Megumin is like fucking rambo when it comes to food. Furthermore everything in fantasy australia is poisonous or stupid powerful. I imagine the battle with those beetles she was roasting was some high level shit.

I'd love to see a scene (even if it's anime only) of Megumin trying to prove her usefulness outside of explosions by hunting down cabbage with nothing but a knife. Full spec-ops tacticool shit.

I want to starve her...

I want to open a bar with nerimaki

>deny Megumin food for 5 days
>she starts selling her body on the streets for food

>trap holes

they're fucking dangerous, dood

I want to eat Megumin's flesh.

>Thankfully the local Hero saves the Village from the Monster in the nick of Time. The hungry Hero tries to grab a bite of Bacon after vanquishing the Monster, only to stumble into Toukas Pittrap and Die.
Lel, is the manga any good?

Her pussy flesh?

not him but it's pretty good, yes, especially if you like thighs

The fact that she goes limp after using her magic just once means that even a beta cuck like me could take advantage of her and that really ignites the passion in my giblets

>Lel, is the manga any good?
the manga is fucking amazing. the MC is the fucking trap god, with excellent taste.

To be fair, Yunyun was the second smartest girl in her class and as a magic user she is more well rounded, on top of being, cute, sexy, and rich.

She just leaned the biggest lesson in her life. Even being so lucky and talented, there is always someone better.

She's more of a one-pump character.

That's all it takes for her to make you finish.

>you will never deny her orgasms while she's too weak to move.
Just imagine her lying there in tears begging to be allowed to cum, her panties drenched from so much fluid a small puddle of mud has formed near her crotch.

>Be megumin
>Win physical growth
>Count it as a loss

What did they mean by this?

>Yunyun is only best in wearing the sluttiest outfit

user, you say that as if it was a bad thing.

>best at wearing the sluttiest outfit

But Megumin wears it better

That's as decisive a loss as there could possibly be. At least Megumin is honest.

Not official art, I don't believe it for a second.

DELET THIS

It is amazing.

>right side is missing one translation
Fix this right now

The guy who translated them didn't provide it.

Her screen time really dropped in S2.

There's also the constant bullying.

saving up for s3

Low blow.

Not cool, man.

Akuryoku means "grip strength"

Why? Do you like the taste of bone? There is no meat on her.

No.

>raping a girl who can't fight back

Pathetic

I'd just use her as a body pillow

She will be at least half of s3 and the latter half will be Chris and princess iris.

STOP.
I physically can't take it anymore.

I would give her my bone, if you know what I mean

Daily reminder. Aqua is the best girl.

>Daily reminder. Aqua is the least worst girl.

fixed that for you

>if you know what I mean
?

Go away dark elf Axis scum.

>forced cuddling with drained megumin

You've been like this for the whole week. Maybe it's time to accept your lust for a 13 year old mage and release.

Megumin is for testing potions

Yunyun has such a lewd imagination, but she's completely unable to notice creepy old men gunning for her. What a retard.

HLY FUCK DELTE THIS

>Yunyun immediately assumes her job is sex related and freaks out

Why is she such a child? Why can't she be a mature woman like Megumin?

that page is from the official manga, user

Can YunYun really be blamed for thinking she was selling her body?

Megumin has no usable skills, and dresses like a sex slave.

Who is this se- crimson demon?

The best one.

That's Megumin. A powerful arch wizard and the mightiest Crimson Demon, whose terrifying explosion magic is ostracized by the entire world.

Like your whole life.

It's not amazing as the others anons say it is, but it's still OK. It's a good battle shonen manga with fantasy set-up fit for a weekly read, but quite forgettable overall.
It is aimed at teens, with some ecchi qts, and the hero has a naked kneesocks fetish, which is quite hot as the girls are qties. And it's not really edgy, good guys don't actually kill bad guys, and when a bad guy dies it's because some other bad guy came and said "oh my fellow bad guy, we don't need weaklings in our bad guy group, so I'll kill you". And you pretty much know already from the character design which ones of the bad guys are actually not bad guys at heart but do it because they blackmailed into it and shit like that.

Worst thing is the powerlevel bullshit that appeared in the recent chapters.

I can't believe a 13 year old made me cum...

Castrate yourself with a rusty knife, my man.

Pedo-NEET

I'm guilty as well

>Tambourine
>Musical Chairs
>Hunting ducks with Leeks
>Tongue twisters

This shit needs OVAs

This desu desu

The one OVA they already have was pretty intense.

I'd feed her full of dick and more dick.

It had a good premise, and the first 20 or so chapters were amazing. Then they started adding all the fantasy/RPG/adventure crap and moving from parody to dark story and lost its way,