Muslims hate dogs

>muslims hate dogs
>soyboys love dogs

who am i supposed to side with help me Sup Forums

Nothing wrong with showing love for a dog, they truly can be mans best friend.
Plus the little man needs a big dog to look after him, while the little dog needs a big man to look after it.

Muslims

Jews.

theres nothing wrong with man's best friend faggot

t. soyboy

?

t. sand nigger

Numales like dogs?

soyboys love cats retard

Do Muslims hate dogs because they guard the goats they want to fuck?

You must ascend beyond petty Canine arguments, and take the Feline pill.

Soyboys like soyboy dogs, the whiny faggy dogs like shih-Tzu's and chihuahuas. Real men hate those dogs and instead go for masterrace dogs like German Shepherds and Labradors.

Soyboys love to let dogs fuck them, I don't think they count in anything of value.

Doggos are good.

show flag flaggot, then maybe get an answer for your slide thread

Doggos are the white man’s best friend.

Hitler loved dogs. Side with Hitler.

don't fall for the ''mans best friend'' lie
its a jewish lie to make you attached to an animal
instead of loving a child or another person
just look at all the couples that consist of nu males and western women they have zero children but 2 dogs

Love dogs, but not the way soyboys do. Don't gush and become a child just because there's a dog. Don't be the asshole who has to be like ugh I hate dogs or acts with aversion towards a friend's dog or the dog of a potential mate.

Reminder that only niggers and muslims hate dogs.

The reasonable side
>Dogs are animals not your children if you have them they should exist to fill a role as a working dog (eg. hunting or herding) and while it is fine to be affectionate with them you should treat them like dogs, not like children.

If you have a Labrador for duck hunting that you like to sometimes play fetch with and wrestle with that's fine. If you have a husky that you dress up in sweaters and refer to it as your child or baby than you are a gigantic faggot.

Was Hitler a soyboy?

Are you fucking Autistic?

Just get a mans dog like a gsd or rottie and train them properly.

Soyboys have shitty little cuckhounds that they let run wild and piss al over their tiny houses

Soyboys have cats

>Letting others run your life

Grow up and make a decision for yourself for once.

cats are the animals of weak feminine people, get your memes right denialfag.

Bonus pic.

>muslims hate dogs

>soyboys love dogs **because it fills the need for children they will never have in their future

Answer: Love dogs, but also have children.

Soyboys love dogs, real men love wolves.

>not getting a working dog to protect your livestock

T. Faggot

T. Muzzie trying to subvert our love for dogs

Everyone know's soy boys love cats

This. A doggo is too much to handle for soy boys.

Soyboys lack the conviction to properly train a dog as a protector and companion. They get dogs to fill a hole in their lives.

No, he may have been a scrawny drug addicted manlet but he actually had goals in life more meaningful than "become a gaming journalist", "make my indie video game I'm working on a success", or "finish that novel I've been writing for years and publish it." Also he treated his dog like a dog and not a child he never had.

This is true. Pets are degenerate.

I don't live near Muslims but I can't imagine they'd be too happy to be called "dog," if I run into any suspected Arabs I'll throw them a "What's up dog?" as a litmus test. And soy boys love le funy cats XD, everybody loves dogs.

Yea that's.. HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

>Those healthy German Shepherds without malformed hips
I might actually like German Shepherds if they weren't ruined by inbreeding. I mean sure healthy ones still exist but the breed as a whole is extremely fucked up.

Women fucked up dog breeds with their bullshit breeding standards and competitions.

Use dogs to redpill soyboys about muslims

Yeah they're such good dogs but the dysplasia is sad and the rate of the dog turning out completely bonkers is around 25%. My cousins have a Shepherd in their complex who looks at the floor barking at his own shadow all day because he thinks it's another dog.

escuse me soyboy love cats, chads love dogs

>muslim
>a race

kus

Dogs

Dogs

I didn't call you a race you meme flagger, I'll just say shitskin from now on, better?

Get a Belgian Malinois. Better than a German Shepard in agility and obedience and speed. Not ruined at all genetically yet. I fucking love mine.

Dogs are for men you catcuck soyboy

>"finish that novel I've neen writing for years and publish it."
B-but Hitler did finish Mein Kampf, and my novel isn't about science fiction...

Wrong thread

Side with the dogs because they will always side with Man, user.

Soyboys only love dogs because "doggo" is a meme right now. They don't truly appreciate the beast outside of it's potential for funny pictures.

Amir
Ahri

Aw man, I just realized this dog looks literally exactly like my dog! Same big loving smile.

Personally I prefer labs, probably a bit biased since my family owned labs and a couple mongrels growing up, but they are fine dogs too, well behaved, good swimmers, not absolutely retarded like one of the mongrels I owned.

Also I tend to dislike having dogs as nothing but pets and labs are obviously useful for duck hunting.

They dont hate dogs. They just dont allow them inside their houses but they have them in gardens and farms etc

T. Autist

?

Have to agree
If you want to have a useless creature just for cuddling, have a cat... atleast they can take a walk themselves and are much more clean.

>>soyboys love dogs
the fuck you smoking? All the soyboys I've seen own cats.

Get yourself a manly dog that is capable of guarding you property or good for hunting. If your can’t do niether then you have a soydog and you are a soyboy
>pic related my doggo 100lbs would rekt you also he hates Haitians

People keep saying German Shepoards have a problem with their hips, how are English Shepards?
I'd prefer a fluffier dog

Dogs are man's best friend. Numales love their cats

pr!nce

>not being your own person

oh wait

Soyboys in fact do not like dogs, do you think a Soyboys could handle responsibility?

never side with the soy

soyboys love cats *

Soyboys are catfags you idiot

Soyboys are cat people, you fucking retard.

Labs are soytier desu

>t. Muhammad

Get a wolf or another breed of wild/wild mixed canine.

>catcuck
>frogposter

They fight the degeneracy while jews use it against you.

dogs

indeed my non-white friend

>Fucks little boys
>Not degenerate
Go to bed, Igor. You're more drunk than usual.

The one hitler sided with dumbfuck

nice b8 m8

Sargon.

>tfw studio is way too small for any size doggo

help

You do whatever you want, who lets Sup Forums memes dictate their life choices like buying a pet

Call your parents you degenerate, it's Christmas

>soyboys drink water
stop drinking water now or you will turn into a soyboy!

dogs are soypets
they are trash

How can anyone hate dogs?

>SA Sweden has spoken

Dogs were man's best friend before the first jew or the first woman had any power.

Dogs are A1 top notch /ouranimal/

> Muslims have ear wax
> Soy boys have ear wax
Oh no, Sup Forums, unrelated things have me stumped! Let us lose sight of what is important and (((dawdle))) on meaningless trifles!

>man's best friend for 20 000 years
cats are pests, only liked by nerds and autists

Muslims hate competition, dogs is competition for them. And pork is banned because that would be cannibalism.

>>muslims hate dogs
>>soyboys love dogs
>>chinks/korean gooks eat dogs

FIFY

even a dead clock is right twice a day
yes, even soyboys like dogs. Just don't put a dog first and raise it right. You need to be the leader. Though. rescue dogs until you have kids if you want to try and make the world better. Having a dog with kids is god tier. Teaches them so much.