i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec24
>Beit Jin: SAA advances against HTS and captures Hankarat area. SAA demands jihadists to surrender all pocket
>SAA reinforcements arrive in Hama for upcoming Idlib offensive. RuAF bombs HTS positions in Idlib
>HTS attacks SAA in N Latakia
>E Ghouta:Rebels plan offensive to capture strategic base in Harasta suburb
>Free syria police exposed by BBC for aiding terrorist groups claims it's founding resumed after being suspended in December due to BBC docu
>Erdogan:RU,Turkey to evacuate 500 people from E Ghouta in need of humanitarian aid
>Soutern Front rebel group loyal to FSA said will not take part in Sochi peace talks
>RU military completes partial withdrawal from Sy
>RU Official: Saudi Arabia Pressures Syrian Opposition To Drop “Assad Must Go” Mantra
>Nikki Haley pranked: US continues to remind Moscow of it's place in regards to Binomo(made up island)
Yemen
>Houthis prepares for new year offensive against Saudi Arabia
>Saudi forces enter Houthi stronghold of Al-Bayda gov.
>Saudi airstrike kills 48 civis in N Yemen. Saudi airstrike on protest in support of Palestine in Sana kills 4, injures 12

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
rusarmyexpo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=69KY067_hpE
youtube.com/watch?v=_aME7Pr693k
youtu.be/ArMWu1SYrMs
youtube.com/channel/UCRds47MZ1Ng7KCLseg2TkWA
youtube.com/watch?v=oesVUvY8VAQ&list=PLcRxMIXa98X-ejsnO4f6yOzKRSht944jW
youtube.com/watch?v=to6hd3zTq2E
sana.sy/en/?p=122443
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

ASSAD WILL WIN

PRAISE ISRAEL

Come on, man. Russia will never do something that is against the interests of Israel.

Kys

Where my /ug/ old boys at?
Also what do you think of a potential Ukie offensive because of (((trump))) weapon shipments?

sieg heil

Death to Jews
Death to Israel
Merry Christmas

Hohols will probably sell these weapons to rebels again.

Thanks for baking ChadBro.

Except.. Recognizing East Jerusalem as Palestinian.
Or helping Assad since 2015
Or supporting Iran
Many such cases!

If the Maltaeser is still here
that bage is part of a unit in the 7th Iraqi Army Division,

Every time I see this gif, I want to see the photo taken by Speedy McNazi who rushes across the bottom of the frame with his camera.

>Is there a ban on Lebanese security forces/army purchasing Russian weapons?
there isnt. there just isnt any political imperative for it right now. It just too politically tense to do that and too confrontational.
>Iran can't give them an entire anti missile system. The kikes and mutts wouldn't shut up about it.
Russia has sold some old MANPADs to Iran and i am sure those have been reverse-engineered and given to Hezbollah. Also i remember from 2008 when the S-300 deal was first announced, how much the establishment here in the US was outraged by the russian sale to iran. that is a way to guess the effectiveness of a weapon system, notice the outrage it causes among the neocons and liberal interventionists.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Recognizing the Jerusalem really means nothing, Putin will change his mind as soon as he receives new orders from his Tel-Aviv overlords.
>helping Assad
Defending borders of Israel from IS, you mean?
>supporting Iran
And Iran never received anything but words from Russia.

Why do you worship a baby killer dictator? What's wrong with you?

>Defending borders of Israel from IS, you mean?
>israel needs to be defended from israel
wew

A curse upon the jew
Y Feliz Navidad!!!

Dont think there is a ban on selling weapons.
>But I think the Russians can.. they'd give it to the official army. And everyone knows that hezbollah forces are embedded in the army so it's indirectly going to them regardless... But this way Russia doesn't look bad.
That could work but I dont think the Russians are willing to upset relations with the Israelis. They dont do anything when the Israelis target Hezb convoys in Syria. Such a system in Hezb hands will drastically change the situation for the Israelis and the kvetching would be endless. But again anti air systems from Syria or Iran is realistic possibility like the ATGMS and anti ship missile used against the Israelis in 2006.

good night lads
early day tomrrow
happy boxing day...if thats a thing where you live

halo!

Thanks.

Updates from previous breads,
DeZ
Aleppo
E Ghouta
Beit Jin
Hama
Idlib
Yemen
Misc.
Video

Gnite

>ISIS is Israel meme
You must be over 18 to post here.

Oven magnet spotted

>israel doesn't have a vested interest in keeping isis alive as a tool to pressure the syrian government with a foe that has left them alone relative to other armed groups like al qaeda
I wish you had to have a decent understanding of geopolitics to post here

Don't you get the goy holidays off moshie?

Explain. Where am i wrong?

>Two Qataris

>vlad is upset at learning reality

Halo to you too.

Merry Christmas SG!

No it's just me.

You phone posting friendo?

An approved Christmas message from /sg strategic command (located in the Kremlin)

Yo, Listen up y'all. Rumours of /sg's impending demise are part of the fabric of /sg, for at least 2 years now, various parties have arrived in the thread and said it's gonna die now. It's not. It will inevitably die or transmute into a new form. This is the way of living things.
In that time we have had men & women, from almost all the nationalities of the globe, visit here and partake of Assads Deepfried Breads.

It is good bread, it is healthy bread. We have marvelled at the Onurs, the Judani's and the others, we have interacted with Israeli's, Saudi's, Yemeni's and plenty more. /sg is a wondrous place.

Sometimes we fuck up, sometimes we come to /sg with the wrong attitude. Sometimes we irritate others, through no fault of our own. We take breaks for months, we contribute, we don't contribute....and still /sg thrives.

Sometimes we just shitpost. Sometimes we all business. That's /sg.

Now i understand that some northerners are in the middle of their midwinter depression. This too is normal. It's ok.

So let's take this opportunity to forgive and forget and to renew ourselves for more contribution and sharing of the glory of Assad ( and Asma).

sg is too wonderful for me to hold grudges, the opportunities for interaction are always there, regardless of what went before.

And you know what, for at least 2 years now, we have been a daily occurrence. We have had 1 or 2 breaks in which there was no thread for a few minutes. /sg is always there.

Do you know how many businesses cannot do what we do - even when they pay their staff? We are the glorious hivemind, sometimes a mind breaks, but it can be reintegrated when it works again. We bomb terrorists and make the news, while providing better and more accurate coverage of the conflict than any newspaper, & we do it consistently.

So, I salute President al Assad (and Asma), and I salute each 1 of you.

Merry Christmas

gn

Merry Christmas!!

Everything is way simpler than conspiracyfags imagine. Remember back in 2015 ISIS controlled 2/3 of Syria? Surely if Russia wouldn't intervene both Assad and Israel-backed kurds and FSA would be perished within a couple of months. Israel just ordered Russia to prevent it.

Either V-parade, MAKS-2018 or the new MoD meme: ARMY 2018 expo.
Since Almaz-Antey and OAK have their own pavilions there, it's a higher chance that something new will be presented there, cause there will be a lot of potential customers. Kalashnikov, by the way, have their own pavilion too.
As I said a few days ago, come this summer to see it by yourself, I can giuide you through. Dynamic showcase with armata(not 100%), tonks that you can climb in and syrian trophys exposition.
rusarmyexpo.com/

I approve of this post!
Merry Christmas to you too random Burger!
Good night Lankan weeb.

Merry Christmas /sg/

Someone post the Israeli pure coincidences with ISIS pls

Holy shit.
They left ISIS in the desert.
Assad is foken madman!!!
So much stuff to catch on.

>calls me a conspiracyfag
>says that israel ordered russia to intervene in a war on their doorstep

Honestly i wouldn't trust to guide me the guy whose name field literally says "i'm fucking retarded".

is Ebin around yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=69KY067_hpE
Merry Christmas

Yes. The Qatar telecom company doesn't allow Sup Forums posting but I can view the site. My Vodafone qatar Sim card lets me post though.

Assad should bomb the green buses at some point.
Not now, because the rebels will never surrender ground again, and because there wouldn't be too many kills, but I can imagine in 6 or so months from now, The rebels in, say, Idlib will surrender and take some buses to Daara in a huge convoy. Don't you guys think that would be a good time to bomb them? Huge number of kills and it doesn't matter that you broke a treaty because the rebels will be BTFO anyway.

The issue will start to be that, once HTS is gone, there won't really be any more battles ot talk about. At which point, you need to shift to something else or you'll just be...I dunno. Constantly reposting Issam memes or something.

It won't be /sg/ though. /sg/ is descended from /ug/. There will be another /wargeneral/. I just dunno what it would be. Maybe we could start digging into Somalia or something?

Beautiful.

Got that next video of reporting news front man yet?

Why is she so perfect /sg/?

Will she marry me and provide me with beautiful Jewish children? I know She can't resist my BJC.

I've already started learning Polish, and asked my brother who works for 8200 to locate her location.

Then I'll fly and surprise her with flowers, chocolate, my /sg/ best poster award, and kosher matzoh.

I will convert her from being a deprived Christian heathen into a God obeying Judaic nymph.

Wish me luck /sg/.

I see. Since im not able to come see the expo, would you be kind enough to take pictures and share them here?

Israel giving orders to USSR or Russia isn't news, man.
Quality post, mate. Merry Christmas, Deepy.

I'm right here.
>...with slow internets

>My_sides.jpg

The bitch who checks my grammar is in hospital until tomorrow, so just wait. Oh, and Im planning to release a vid for 30 year anniversary of battle at the hill 3234 on 7th of jan.
He пизди нa нэймфaжecтвo, гo paз нa paз. Ждy нa пeтpoвcкo-paзyмoвcкoй.

I hope she and all the kids become atheists.

You're not Iranian, so you're not getting anywhere with her.
She's reserved for the BPC (Big Persian Cock)

Link to your channel lad

Is this b8 intended for me?

Ok, np. Actually, I can create an imgur album with 2017 pics. There's also a shit tone of live demonstration footage, but im too lazy to edit it. Hopefuly, some time soon.

exactly right.
it'll morph or die. i don't see it as a problem. what it will be who knows. maybe we will have a period peace and there will be no need for generals...
point is, I don't know and neither does any of the trolls who positions that as something they do know.

we have plenty of options, afghanistan looks great from a mapping perspective, but maybe not that interesting. maybe libya ...the options are endless.

point is nobody knows until it happens. i for one am at peace with that.

How far from Moscow is the place where they make the ARMY EXPO?

can any ruski link me that zvezda youtube channel about russian military , can find it anywhere since its on cyrillic

>We're

Dont make me look Bad CIA

My fedora has more bling.

>Actually, I can create an imgur album with 2017 pics
wasnt this yours? myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
also thanks

Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=_aME7Pr693k

This one?
youtu.be/ArMWu1SYrMs

this one?
youtube.com/channel/UCRds47MZ1Ng7KCLseg2TkWA

I wonder if by 2020 I'll have some big, thick volume on the war sitting on my shelf, or if the lack of MSM coverage will mean we'll have to rely on some grand reddit project for a proper history.

ta
the chutzpah. glorious dispray
see pic and following, just for u. dunno if u want closer zoom or more distant. let me know. and hold on to your tits for next pic.

yes ty

this is a mix of hillshade and dem. the dem is underneath, the hillshade is transparent, i can fix it anyway that pleases you

40 minutes away on the train from moscow, and special busses from the local train stations. Basicly, you start in the morning and return back in the evening. But one day is barely enougth to see everything, so I had to go there twice.
No, but thanks for the link.

Best propaganda show playlist.
youtube.com/watch?v=oesVUvY8VAQ&list=PLcRxMIXa98X-ejsnO4f6yOzKRSht944jW

I need a point of reference. What's that cluster of roads on the bottom right?

no one cares

You cared enough to reply.

rate my OC

i switched from girassad to mutts

>*blocks your path*
>AYO HOL UP
>SO U BEEN SAYIN WE WUZ STILF JET N SHIIT?

thanks, it would be interesting to visit it!!

Have a (you)

woah checked
>youtube.com/watch?v=to6hd3zTq2E

believe me

>Delegated by President al-Assad, Azzam visits heads of Christian denominations on Christmas occasion

Delegated by President Bashar al-Assad, Minister of Presidential Affairs Mansour Azzam visited on Monday heads of Christian denominations and conveyed to them congratulations of President al-Assad on the occasion of Christmas.

In turn, the heads of the Christian denominations expressed their thanks and appreciation to President al-Assad for his generous gesture, invoking God to protect Syria and its people.

sana.sy/en/?p=122443

Well put lad!

same jordanian faggot who's been shilling mutt memes all day
im a mutt
cops put hispanic/other when they arrest me
I have thousands of mutt memes saved and love them

just saw the good news

Request OC and will do it.

>Russia's special presidential envoy for Syria says there is no reason for US forces to remain in the Arab country
are Syrians not insulted by being called Arabs?