You Heard Him Sup Forums. Bow To The Jew!!

Le Based Ben Shapiro. Amirite Sup Forums???
America is JUDEO muh principled!
Now fall in line you fucking GOYS!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian_ethics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_Fathers_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to kill this kike.

He's factually correct, whether I like him or not has nothing to do with that, what in the fuck are you talking about?

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE BROWNING OF AMERICA

Have you noticed how many Jews this year are pulling 'rank' and declaring America "JUDEO" or saying Christians owe them their very life?

I'm getting sick of this KIKE SHIT

Shapiro should go live in Israel if he loves it so much

Christianity is a jewish sect though.

America was NOT founded on ANYTHING "Judeo" you fuckhat.

Barely ANYONE in the nation at that time even knew what a JEW was or what they looked like other than myths and stories.

We were founded by all manner of EUROPEANS. Mostly Protestant and Deists. "Da Joos" weren't even 0.0005% of the population. Not one fucking JEW signed our Constitution or the Magna Carta.

WE'RE NOT FUCKING "JUDEO"

Shapiro said FOUNDED....

Gross

>greco-roman

i will never understand why white people shitcuck for any non-white they are all monsters that belong in the oven

Who invented the judeo-christian meme?

The Jews invented Christianity to destroy the Roman empire and control the European goyim

Worshiping Christ == you're a tool of the jews, might as well turn in your foreskin and donate all of you income to israel

Yes, were were literally founded on the Greco-Roman systems. By Anglo Saxons, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Germans, and Dutch.

NOT FUCKING "JEWS". This shit has to stop. Ben is a fucking HACK

>America is founded on
Are you inable to read a full sentence? What does it even have to do with what I said?

Because of the crossover from Old Testament to New. And the Ten Commandments being literally for the Jews. (Muh Chosen People)

>Barely ANYONE in the nation at that time even knew what a JEW was or what they looked like other than myths and stories.
>We were founded by Mostly Protestant
Wait do you actually not know that Christianity is messianic judaism?

Are YOU unable to read an OP before you talk from your shit factory??

Ladies and gentlemen, who are responsible for the current global economic crisis? Where did the crisis start from? From Africa? From Asia? Or was it first from the United States, then spreading to Europe and to their allies? For a long time they imposed inequitable economic regulations. By their political power on the international economy they imposed a financial and a monetary system without a proper international oversight mechanism on nations and governments that played no role in the repressive trends or policies. They have not even allowed their people to oversee of monitor their financial policies. They introduce all laws and regulations in defiance to all moral values only to protect the interests of the owners of wealth and power. They further presented a definition of market economy and competition that denied many of the economic opportunities that could be available to other countries of the world. They even transferred their problems to others whilst the wave of crisis lashed back, plaguing their economies with thousands of billions of dollars in budget deficits. And today, they are injecting hundreds of billions of cash from the pockets of their own people into the failing banks companies and financial institutions making the situation more and more complicated for the economy and their people. They are simply thinking about maintaining power and wealth. They couldn’t care any less about the people of the world and even about their own people.

I like him.
Haters gonna hate.

He must be cum drunk. That fucking piece of shit needs to shut his fucking mouth

Yeah, many here on Sup Forums do.

"Le Based Jew"

It's fucking nauseating.

except the several times where it trolls finacial kikery and talmudic nonsense and retcons the idea of an ethnic chosen people

"Judeo-Christian" is such an offensive oxymoron, I can't even... The chutzpah of this rat kike...

>America was NOT founded on ANYTHING "Judeo" you fuckhat.
Are you a moron? Ever hear of the bible and the ten commandments?

so this is why they deleted assange.
cranking up their judeo brainwashing to 11.

I'm not a Christian. But even according to JESUS he was NOT the "King of the Jews" as they mocked him as. He said he is the "New Covenant". So even Jews take a fucking DUMP on Christians by saying "Judeo Christian"

How can anyone even BE a Christian and stand these Kike Ashkenazi fucks?

Yeah you FUCK STICK. The 10 Commandments were literally written for JEWS. A literal TRIBE wandering the fucking dessert.

pol is 99% inhabited by TD retards, aka 17 year olds that know nothing.

>saged

Throw him in the gas chambers

Ofc you do kike

Jesus was a jews

>Yeah you FUCK STICK. The 10 Commandments were literally written for JEWS. A literal TRIBE wandering the fucking dessert.
Who eventually developed Christianity based on those Ten Commandments.

America is a EUROPEAN nation, with African as forced Citizens. Anybody ELSE, including Jews, are fucking interlopers.

We are descendants of EUROPE. PERIOD.

your country was built by mormons and bums

Mormonism didn't exist until the 1830s

yes and that tribe split off into the ones who followed the true Messiah Jesus and the heretics who became known as jews.

And Judaism came from Zoroastrianism. Christianity came partly from paganism. Shall we call our country zoro-pagan-judeo-Christian? After all, got to list the entire lineage.

And yet Ben whines that everything is politicized

How did he get so popular with normies? He was a never Trump cuck from the beginning. Do the normies even remember when he tried to link the Trump campaign to white supremacy, and white knighted for some roasty that lied about being harassed by Corey?
Milo was a disgusting attention whore, but I wish the normies would latch on back to him instead of that neocon kike.

Islamo-Christian
Satano-Christian
Atheo-Christian

Jews killed Jesus
Jesus stated he was the NEW COVENANT
Jesus never mentioned that we should "love Jews" as the Chosen Ones.
Jesus never distinguished between Jews and Non Jews.

Also, Jesus was a Jewboy Galilean to begin with,so what the actual FUCK is Christianity other than Larping as converted Jew Cuckolds for an all loving Jewboy?

This shit is so ridiculous.

If by "Judeo-" he means usury, then yes America has had banking since the Founding

US was founded on Roman law principles and Protestant based culture.
Hes not entirely wrong, just slightly off.

He's the based right wing Jew. Normies love him even more when he shills for Israel every hour.

LITERALLY NOT ONE JEW WAS IN GOVERNMENT WHEN OUR NATION WAS FOUNDED.

NOT.ONE.FUCKING.JEW

(Muh Judeo Christian blah blah blah)

Its heleno-christian you filthy kike.

Slightly off??

The Romans hated and enslaved the Jews. And Protestants never MET a Jew in Europe or in America. Neither did Quakers or Puritans.

99.9999999% of all American Citizens literally never looked upon a "JEW" until the early 1900s.

Ben Shapiro would have us think there were Menoras and Dradles being sold on every corner.

That has nothing to do with the legal system of Rome that our government was based off.

Christianity is an Abrahamic faith, calling something Judeo-Christian doesnt really mean anything other then Christian, its just an extra word to explain the roots of the religion.

They re using the same trick here in France.
Everytime i turn on the tv news i hear that sorcery spell :" Our Judeochristian cultur".
They bring it so many time we should make a drinking game out of that.
"We are your allies (insert happy merchant)"

I'm not arguing that. I'm showing the LANGUAGE of Kikes like Ben. Especially when he sneaks the "FOUNDING" part in their. To make us think this country was FOUNDED on anything "Judeo"

He's a sneaky RAT

*there

Oh hey Rabbi Chosenberg! How's it goin??

But it is not incorrect.
Judeo-Christian has been a term for a very long time, and it is a correct term.
No matter the hate boner you guys have for Jews it is a correct term.

Winning.

You know. All you Israeli posters literally live up to your KIKE name. I mean, you do know that right? And you wonder why we can't stand you?

The Jewish part of the bible is also the part that matters. Every time America acts with justice and strength, it acts from the Old Testament. Every time it acts with pacifism, feminism, and weakness, it is following the New Testament. Without the Judeo part of judeo-Christian, america would have been finished long ago.

Good. Your misery > My happiness.

>Good. Your misery > My happiness.

You mean, a Jew being a Jew. Right?

Fairly correct. Although immigration was extremely important to Americas success up until about the 1940s when we had an extremely large population and developed most of the useful land

>The Jewish part of the bible is also the part that matters. Every time America acts with justice and strength, it acts from the Old Testament. Every time it acts with pacifism, feminism, and weakness, it is following the New Testament. Without the Judeo part of judeo-Christian, america would have been finished long ago.

^^^^^^^ What in God's fucking horseballs does this complete SHIT mean?

As long as you dumb stormfags are triggered.

The greek influence on western society is probably bigger than the judeo influence.

At least he said Merry Christmas and didn't poo all over it like most Jews do.

Law wise yes. Our government was completely based on a mix of Roman and Greek influence.
But the early culture was extremely Protestant based

woah, he actually spelled out God correctly... i thought jews weren't supposed to do that?

Aw that's cute, you found one single image of some kind of pagan ritual in Nazi Germany and you think it validates your anti-Christian views. Meanwhile in reality, Hitler wanted Positive Christianity to be the state religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian_ethics
The term was used by FDR who is pretty well admired and recognized as one of the best leaders of the modern era

the best way to brainwash someone is to get them as close to the truth as possible then subvert them at the last moment.

> ITT Christians pretend the Old Testament isn’t a Jewish invention

> Your misery > My happiness.
You Jews really are some vicious little jackals aren't ya. Sacrifice any kids lately?

Judaism isn't the first religion in the series, dumbass. You believe Jewish lies if you think it is.

came to this thread for the milkers

c'mon pol, it's christmas. giv titties

The worlds first documented monotheistic religion which completely shaped the world we know today.

meanwhile in reality

Most of the founding fathers were agnostic / atheist, so it's flat out wrong to say America is based on "Judeo-Christian" ideals.

This

Many Western laws are based on the 10 commandments. Up until the turn of the century Western societies were based around Christian values, that includes the US which was overwhelmingly composed of predominantly Christian.
Of course Christianity has its basis on pre-Christian Judaism so that why people throw in Judeo in front of Christian when refering to said values.

Completely incorrect.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_Fathers_of_the_United_States

And, mentioning someone being atheist in the 1700s is just plain retarded. The concept didnt really exist.

Zoroastrianism came before it. Why do you spread Jewish lies?

America was not founded on Judeo-Christian ideals but they were certainly NOT atheists

And NONE of those Founding Fathers were JEWISH or even mentioned JEWS, EVER. Literally never. Not once.

This.

The phrase is
I DON'T GIVE A GOOD DAMN ABOUT THE BROWNING OF AMERICA.

Its the other way around.
Zoroastrianism didnt come into practice until around 650BC. Judaism was a couple hundred years younger, though the dating on the beginnings of Judaism isnt exactly known.

It makes so much sense now.

I dont think you understand the concept of the word Judeo-Christian.

>agnostic abs atheists
The founders were not atheist, they were either Deists or Christian

I didnt actually know until today it was FDR that popularized the term.

Jews

That prognathism is deeply, instinctively repulsive.

From the WIKI page:

"The current American use of "Judeo-Christian" — to refer to a value system common to Jews and Christians — first appeared in print in a book review by the English writer George Orwell in 1939, with the phrase "the Judaeo-Christian scheme of morals."[1] Orwell's usage of the term followed at least a decade of efforts by Jewish and Christian leaders, through such groups as the National Conference of Christians and Jews (founded in 1927), to emphasize common ground. The term continued to gain currency in the 1940s. In part, it was a way of countering antisemitism with the idea that the foundation of morals and law in the United States was a shared one between Jews and Christians."

Jesus is coming soon. Argue all you want. It will avail you not. Shapiro is based. Christianity blessed the west for 2000 years, only for trolls to mock what has been done for us. Sad......

There was no Judaism before Zoroastrian influence in the late 5th c. BC, only Levantine Semitic paganism.

The term Judeo-Christian was invented by American cuckservatives and evangelicals in order to form an alliance with Orthodox Jews.

oy sholom! Love me some ben! MAGA! praise kek!

Yea im sure FDR was a total cukservative.
Fucking moron.

You're memeing and all but a lot of us got to do this irl in the army / magav. How many kikes did you punch in the face because my count is 10+.

>Levantine Semitic paganism.
>Wiccan is its successor
holy shit