You

You dumb cunts on pol has ruined christmas for me and my family. My family is convinced the Alexa and big screen smart tv I got them spies on you for the government. You have been spreading fake news - outright lies- for far too long. Ever since Trump won, they have been talking non talk about politics whenever I talk to them, they constantly bring up the deep state and politics in general. You conspiracy nuts and conservshits are all the same. Not to mention the bigotry and antifeminist view points that they have been spewing that originated from this board.

Update since I've been writing this: my parents had a fucking band-aide over their laptop webcams. I gave them both laptops last year for Christmas. I wish this board would be shut down due to it being a conservshits spawn pool. Fuck me for being smart and getting my news from a reputable source like NYT, MSNBC, and Washington Post.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/space_753667.html
wired.com/2017/02/smart-tv-spying-vizio-settlement/
wired.com/2017/02/murder-case-tests-alexas-devotion-privacy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fuck me for being smart
the virgin mating cry

FPBP

This shit is retarded on so many levels.

Smart devices do watch you, chemtrails are real, Michele Obama is a man. Moon landing was real, flat earth is bs. Multiple shooters at jfk, multiple at Vegas. Santa is grown up Jesus. The sky is not blue and we are not alone.

>update since I've been writing this
How long did it take you to craft such a retarded post?

The CIA literally has done this shit with smart tv's and webcams on various things. It's not some tinfoil conspiracy.
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/space_753667.html

dod u look at the wiki leaks they actually are spying in your family?? turns out u are the idiot??

Lighten up friend, the holidays only come once a year, and being stressed and bitter is no way to spend them. Let's set aside our politics for a day and be happy. Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

I know that 6-8 year old wikileaks is some how still relevant to you. Obama shut it down when he could out about this. Seems like all of you shut down your ability the think.

>My family is convinced the Alexa and big screen smart tv I got them spies on you for the government.
They're right though. Posting liberal news sources so that you can't scream "fake news":
wired.com/2017/02/smart-tv-spying-vizio-settlement/
wired.com/2017/02/murder-case-tests-alexas-devotion-privacy/

Worst bait I have seen in a long while. Like really really bad. Would post low quality bait but it’s not strong enough for this shit. Sage

>t. low-iq libtard

go suck rick and morty goldburgs cock numale

/thread

>let a (((google))) made product be connected to the internet and monitor you at all times
>he doesn't put band-aide over his laptop webcam
Are you retarded?

>6-8 years old
It was as recent as 2014 and Obama did no such thing. Source or you're full of shit.

It's just that I dial into webcams all the time. At random

Those little fucks are not very secure at all.

Your kids and family are way smarter than you try not to be so selfish they feel way worse everytime you speak or act fooolishly you should kill yourself that would be the best present for everybody

>shill disappears to quietly put a bandaid on his personal laptop during his lunch break

Your parents are smart and you are dumb.

IP cam trolling is hilarious but I could never find any lulzy ones. Normies would shit if they knew how easy that is.

You're welcome.

neck yourself, you sound like a self righteous piece of shit. no body fucking cares about you stupid nigger

Merry Christmas you stupid nigger-faggot!

Merry Christmas JIDF

Is this a pasta? If not, then it’ll be one soon.

>Mother has been recently saying "Alexa"
>Only just realized what the fuck it was

Fuck, I've got to get rid of this thing

>Merry Christmas JIDF

just be happy your family is redpilled kiddo. its hard to find people that understand you as virtually noone even cares anymore

But your gifts ARE spies for the government, this isn't even a conspiracy theory it is public knowledge now.

Zuckerberg has tape over his webcams, is he a "right wing conspiracy nut" or does he know something?

>I put a piece of tape over the camera because I saw somebody smarter than I am had a piece of tape over their camera.
-James Comey

Feeling stupid yet? You little naive baby, the coming years will eat you alive unless you harden the fuck up. You're a disgrace. You're like a old boomer granny who reads the national enquirer and believes every single word because "the government wouldn't let them print it if it wasn't true".

Do you wear a helmet?

>My family is convinced the Alexa and big screen smart tv I got them spies on you for the government.

wow, thats really crazy

the NSA gets all your internet browsing info anyway, prob not much need for your TV to do that too

notice how even the zuck taped his webcam