From today’s march on Rome

From today’s march on Rome

Are those refugees or identitarians?

Obviously old photos.

Those are pure blooded white Italians

WHY DOESN'T MINE LOOK LIKE THAT

Italians are cool and all but those three guys in the right look like arab muslims.

What are these guys doing? What is their polictial claim?

Are those Italians or muslims?

Lmao medshits btfo

Look like Muslims to be honest.

are stan smiths the only shoe you get in shitaly?

This is from months ago

italians are whit-

I thought Italians were quite based? Why are you letting this shitskins protest/march in your capital? Fucking hell.

Fuck arabs and italians. They aint white.

white arab alliance

Med Whites have dark hair and darker features. Nonetheless they are indeed whites

They look like fucking sand niggers.

ITT: Sup Forums discovers Italy is a mediterranean country

Those first three from up front look like arabs.

>Sorry r these refugees or identitarians

Well they are from the South clearly. You gotta fight with the men you have!

> (OP)
>
>Are those refugees or identitarians?
>
>Those are pure blooded white Italians

Kekky kek

It's clear that if you did a DNA test on them that they would clearly come back as mostly E1b1b1b.

Are they white by virtue of residing in Europe for a few hundred years? Does that make Roma white?

kek

most of center-south Italians are still R1b and J2, E1b is higher in the southern Balkans

>ITT: people who call italians shitskins but have no balls to do the same thing

brilliant

Ad a proud Italian, kill these faggots

Ahahah

Are there tensions or some kind of segregation between Northern and Southern Italians? I thought you guys consider all of you as Italians. I also remember Italians don't even really like being labeled as "white", they're Italians first or something. It's mostly Americans, with their minimal culture, that obsess about being white.

Hail victory brothers! How many people were at your event?

Forza Nuova? What are they protesting?

all of Italy is mostly mediterranean, the north just has lighter/more western types at a higher frequency and more alpines/dinarics
Italy is fully non white, we have nothing to do with whites

they look exactly like turks

They have to go back

Damn, I thought Italy was free from their influence.

"white" means European or Eurodiaspora everywhere in the world.
I'm half Sicilian and blonde myself.

did you show up last week? we've always been knocking on shitalians for being mud-blood nigger rape-babies that like to pretend they're white

these are the only real Italians the rest literally took Arab even for my standard

>that like to pretend they're white
that's just your fantasy, nobody in their right mind would want to have anything to do with americans, certainly not Italians

I think that's the way to do it. Even though we consider ourselves and the Anglos white down here, we still don't consider them as part of our people - Afrikaners. We may look similar, but we have 2 different cultures, languages etc. And never seemed to really get along in the past. We still don't really live among each other here today.

greetings my italian brothers

ah so exactly like Americans

just fuck off with those shitty meme terms
we are part of the med continuum and have fuck all to do with the soy boys up north

Haplogroups are a meme.
There are a lot of niggers that are r1b

are those native Italians or refugees I honestly can't tell
no offense I like Italy except for language it's fucking terrible idk why would you want to talk such langauge
also most of your movies I've seen were either gay or pedo shit but I still like your country :)

>part eggplant

Dude on the far right looks like fucking Darius II, no way he's ethnic Italian.

>today's march
Not FN marches today. B8 thread.

QED

Scientific meme terms?
Italy is caucasoid a.k.a European a.k.a white, deal with it Marco Palermo.

>caucasoid a.k.a European a.k.a white

No

"white" is not a scientific term in any way or shape
"European" is also not a monolithic group and has quite strong gradients of diversity dating back to prehistory

we have 0 overlapping whatsoever with Scandinavians or Anglos

we may have strong west asian ancestry but we have the purest caucasians(N. Italy, Tuscany, Sardinia)

I know im an amerimutt and all, but hey im half Sicilian, have a lot of italian relatives, and even a member in a Italian heritage foundation. But i have never seen an Italian that ethnic looking.

From Sup Forums meetup 2017

I think there were Scandinavians or Dutch waaay back in Italy. Where the Umbrians used to live. They did an research and found some interesting stuff there. The original people from that region weren't greek or any near country for that matter.

Maybe 12 at most. You do know crazy right wingers like you are outnumbered even by crazy leftists like 3:1? No one takes you seriously

thats probably because most of the people in that picture are probably immigrants from the middle east

The Umbrii/Ambrones originated somewhere in Germany or Scandinavia.[5][6] Pliny the Elder wrote concerning the folk-etymology of the name:

The Umbrian people are thought the oldest in Italy; they are believed to have been called Ombrii (here, "the people of the thunderstorm," after ὅμβρος, "thunderstorm") by the Greeks because they survived the deluge (literally "the inundation of the lands by thunderstorms, imbribus). The Etruscans vanquished 300 Umbrian cities.[7]

>Name the squad: Cartman and Nu-males

Is that a girl or a dude in black with glasses?

they certainly weren't Scandinavians or Dutch, that's for sure
Italy unfortunately doesn't have much ancient DNA yet, but copper age north Italians(Remedello culture) were akin to modern Sardinians, and a bronze age Bell Beaker from Parma already had modern R1b and fell sort of between Iberians and north Italians in term of genetic variation

not a single modern scholar would suggest that, it's pure nonsense as Umbrians were Italics like Oscans, Latins and so forth

ok, i thought since my Italian side of the family is blonde maybe i was out of touch with reality

>average european identitarian
vs
>average european commie
ok then

>Italians have the nerve to say that the Irish aren't white

Kys jewish faggot.

That's interesting. Thank you. I'm trying to figure out my father origins. He was born in Fara Filiorum Petri (Chieti). And DNA tests cost too much here in bananaland, lol.

did you just make that up right now? as far as I'm concerned the Irish are some of the best NW Euros and a much better people than many "whites"

The vast majority of commies are ugly as fuck but still it's sad for this cutie.

How many times are these protesting idiots going to march on the streets of every fucking city they can find until they realize that nobody actually gives a shit?

Arabs are caucasoids and thus non-European whites

Stop dividing whites David

haha very funny and original

>no one takes you seriously
>OMG DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER
>OMG PUNCH NAZIS
Please choke to death.

>euro using a new world racial categorization unironically
sad
stop calling us white

Kingpin and Sinister Six

Not everything is the same as amerilardland.

Is there even a west to save? Genuinely wondering

Italians used to be based...

>
maybe italians are darker than nordics. but thats ok, we are all europeans and thats what matters. your le white meme wasnt rly thing in europe and is made by kikes to divide europeans against you kikes and niggers. meanwhile you are literal mix of races.

this..fucking retards

no, the "west" died with the reformation
protestant trash as far as I'm concerned can fuck off and die

WE WUZ ROAMINZ

>posts anglo LARPers

You know nothing about Italian cinema then.

All medshits except italy are pretty much worthless in the entire history

>tiki torches

check the girls who asked twitter
shes an anti white commie jewphile
and u retards fall for her bait

American whites will never join with sand niggers for any purpose. They are vermin, just like their nigger couterparts. If Italy is too the point to where people can't tell their own countrymen from muslim sand niggers, then there is a problem.

not really. there's only about 500 million actual white people left in the world and most of them aren't gonna become nazis anytime soon. At least you can become an accelerationist.

Most of Germans look the same these days. Rape babies.