(Himouto Umaru thread)What would you do I you had your own umaru

Wat do?

Anyone know what they would do?

I would give it lots of hugs and play geimu with her with old geimu. I would also buy her a brand new top of the line pc for her as well so we can play multiplayer as well. I will also try to get her to eat cheetos and instead of cola buy her Dr Pepper so that she and I will have more in common and in exchange I will eat potato chips and drink cola to be one with Umaru chan. We will be best of best friends in a way so pure I will actually for the first time in my life be proud of my own existence.

TSF > Autism > Boobies > Cake > Ham

Get this man a nug

gif related

There goes Ebina eating all the food again

Play geimu with Umaru.
Watch anime with Umaru.
Drink cola and eat chips with Umaru.
Have sex with Umaru.

Trade in to afford my own TSF

PSA: Do NOT fug the nug

Why are there still umaru posters?
This show was awful.
There's nothing to talk about.
There are much better shows and characters who pull off being a moeblob

Probably play kickball

You should be able to get a lot, Umaru is worth about a dozen TSF's I think

NO

I am very happy to meet you, Domo-san. Please introduce me to your friend Tachibana as soon as possible.

I would teach my Umaru the dodge roll

Nice I'll have them all act out ME!ME!ME!

Make sure she practices her combo and knows not to use unsafe block strings. Can't have her be a complete shitter again at the next tournament.

She's working on it

MAKE HER MY OWN LIVING ONAHOLE

Umaru runs to safety

Absolutely rekt

Stop, ban-evader-kun

I'd make her pull her own weight. No games unless she cleans up and helps with house work. She's not getting that shit for free.

Straighten her out. She's too spoiled.

That is tantamount to Umaru abuse, you will not be receiving a nug

I would do anything for her, but i'd install a hidden camera in the bathroom, and add semen into the food i prepare for her, and use her socks to jerk off, and give her inappropriate hugs every day

Death is the only cure

Just started watching this show and I'm on episode 4 now. Enjoying it much more than I initially thought I would.

Also, Ebina-Chan is a cute!!!

This

Welcome to Nugland!

I'd trade it in for a Yamada