Was Christ an Aryan?

> Sacrifice himself
> Cleansing of the Temple
> Synagogue of Satan
> John 8:44

No (((jew))) would do that for the goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iy-Itn1i3Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
eurofolkradio.com/
germanenherz.wordpress.com/2006/04/18/atlantis-edda-und-bibel-200-000-jahre-germanischer-weltkultur/
germanenherz.wordpress.com/2016/12/15/mythologie-der-germanen-das-christentum-in-der-nordischen-mythologie/
germanvictims.com/2015/06/christ-was-not-a-jew/
thuletempel.org/wb/index.php?title=Hauptseite
glaubenistnichtwissen.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/atlantis-edda-und-bibel-toedliches-wissen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes he was a pleiadian

Desert religions are all slaves of the Jews. Neck yourself for worshiping a dead carpenter on a cross.

He was almost certainly white.

All of the ancient Israelites were Aryans. Adam was the first white man -- not the first humanoid. Created in the image of God/Yahweh. God himself is literally a white male. Jesus was a white nationalist and anti-Semite. He was a segregationist.

Source?

Yes because Semites are Caucasians so ignoring the retarded nazi definition of aryan (mild albinos being aryan) the Semites are also aryans because they were buttfucked by ancient aryan tribes who came from northern indian vindhyachal mountains. Pic related look at those Caucasians feature he's a sindhi man from north india very similar to semites

>Named Yeshua
>Son of Yossef
You tell me.
>No (((jew))) would do that for the goyim.
He never did. He preached to other jews

you're using the
>retarded nazi definition
because they can't be aryan if they aren't part of varṇāśramadharma

Brother the varnashrama is based on occupation for eg. Even Vikings fall under kshtriya varna. Remember what krishna said in Gita? Varna depends on your svadharma (self duty/occupation) and svadharma is based on your svabhav (nature/traits). It means that our occupation should be based on our natural abilities and skills.

> Was Christ an Aryan?

There's a reason why (((they))) hate Christianity sooooo much. Especially in lieu of Atheism or Paganism.

is that dude wearing a mask?

>get's legs broken at the end of his crucifixion as was COMMON ROMAN PRACTICE AT THE TIME
>somehow walks from his tomb

>Even Vikings fall under kshtriya varna
no. they are yavana or pāṣaṇḍa because they are not following dharma so they have no claim in any circumstance to be Aryan. the castes or not an occupation but a social order.

*are

Of course Christ is a jew. The world hates everything Christ is and the jews are a microcosm of the world. Even his own people rejected him. Christ showed the jews the true way, and because he showed them with authority, they killed Him. Convert a jew, Jesus loves it.

this makes me feel good but lol is it even true

maybe

The difference between hebrews and the rest of this list is that they had nothing in common with indo-europeans, whether it was on the cultural, religious or linguistic level. Also, they were already known and hated for their jewry even back then.

You poor kike. He just won't go away, will he.
I really feel for you, you hook-nosed, Satanic piece of degenerate shit.

are you stupid

No lol

Paul manipulated Christianity.
It's a known fact.

Kek

Why assume that any of it happened and isn't just fiction? Because you just know it?

They hate Russia too. Does that mean (((they))) weren't responsible for Communism?

Christ was an Aeon sent to try and save Humanity and the Jews are the ones who are so far gone he had to try and come to them.

The Jews are lost into old paganism. Their Father they are calling Lord is the Pagan god.

They think if they are loyal to him and obey him they will be rewarded. They await his Son who they call their Messiah.

Which is why they Deny Jesus is the Savior.

I would love to see a good theological debate on Sup Forums

I'm familiar with the gnostic beliefs, I tend to think they aren't that well founded.

youtube.com/watch?v=iy-Itn1i3Ms

This is one of the best theological debates I have ever heard, and my boy Florian Geyer from Mysterium Fasces kind of gets BTFO by a messianic Calvinist.

I think Florian's beliefs are better founded though.

i dunno but judging by the jew's satanically canaanite obsession with snuffing out the white genome, all signs point to yes

>Paul manipulated Christianity.
>It's a known fact.
Paul's followers were called "Christians" that is were the term comes from and the religion comes from.

No Christians reject the New Testement like you posers do.

Here's the quick rundown on where I'm at with Christianity

>Hebrews were in contact with god
>early brutal times, called for a harsh covenant
>send only begotten son
>dies for our sins
>newcovenant.jpg
>literally all you have to do is accept Jesus and try to live a just sinless life

Sounds good to me desu. I'm going to heaven. Doesn't really matter if you believe spoopy gnostic stuff or not. Jesus is the gate.

\>dies for our sins

Sigh....

We are thought to be in Original Sin from the very start of our inception.

Jesus didnt die for our sins that is pagan brainwashing nonsense.

He was crucified because he was showing us something the pagans didnt want us to have. At the Last Supper he was showing us the Grail. The Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life that is the same as the food of the gods that gives them longevity.

The Hebrews were not in contact with "God" but one of the 'gods' with a little g. Jesus was sent from the Aeon of Aeons, not from the Chief Archon.

You need to figure out who is father is or they will get you twisted.

Jesus was a best-of anthology of Goyish god-heroes used as a vehicle for Greatest Ally's opinions on the inherent worth of goyim and goyish achievement (i.e. that it's non-existent).

Why does Sup Forums uses this fucking symbol without actually knowing what it is?

It's the belief of Christian Identity, and it's very compelling. Most of them believe that the Original sin of Eve (and then Adam) was racemixing with non-whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c

The guys at eurofolkradio.com/ do live shows all the time -- Click the "Listen Live Now!" link on the top right to hear the stream. Look at the schedule on that page to see if what you're listening to is live or a recording, etc. All the old Pete Peters sermons -- He's the guy talking in the above youtube link -- are the most interesting to me. Cheers m8.

Bump, in the name of the Christ.

you fucking retard hollywood hates jesus, just because some rich non hollywood people create some movies doesn't mean jesus loves hollywood

>All of the ancient Israelites were Aryans.
How do you rationalize this when Japeth means fair?

>Isaiah 42:4
>He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

This implies the people of Japeth will recieve the law. The Greeks. Fair skinned. Japeth.

Ancient israelies are fuckin gone. Probably red skinned injuns.

Holy shit you're right.

>John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

This verse makes me wonder for sure.

I honestly don't understand any of what you're trying to say. It's as if you just picked a random Bible verse, and then combined it with a random "argument" (?) about... I don't know what. I judge that you are a Jew.

brainlet alert

Fucking moron. There was no spoon.

fpbp
They’re back. God bless you all.

No. Watch varg

No he was a Semite.

Virtue is not exclusive to the Aryan race.

There's an old book by Herman Weiland that you should check out, called Atlantis, Edda, und Bibel.
germanenherz.wordpress.com/2006/04/18/atlantis-edda-und-bibel-200-000-jahre-germanischer-weltkultur/
germanenherz.wordpress.com/2016/12/15/mythologie-der-germanen-das-christentum-in-der-nordischen-mythologie/
germanvictims.com/2015/06/christ-was-not-a-jew/

And "This is the virtual library of ILU teaching . Here you will learn the truth about your eternal life , the one-person God Christ and his adversary Yahweh-Schaddai ."
thuletempel.org/wb/index.php?title=Hauptseite

Missed a link
glaubenistnichtwissen.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/atlantis-edda-und-bibel-toedliches-wissen/

Is that accurate? Why would Jesus be a Semite if he is God in the flesh?
The races were developed from Noah's children. Jesus' blood is much older.

Marcionism is another answer. The old testament god being an evil death cult, and Christ being the true god. The OT is full of things taken from Egypt and Sumer, and corrupted. The blood sacrifices were always done for Yahweh, not Ba'al or Ishtar, the Jews twisted it all around. Hell, what is the very first thing Yahweh has Abel do? Sacrifice his livestock! The Torah spells out how to do "animal" sacrifices in the temples. Ezekiel is told to bake his special bread over a pile of burning feces. Yahweh curses the Israelites for not being genocidal enough when they didn't kill every goat and cow of a village. Moses' god was so ugly he needed to appear in a burning bush for fucks sake. Cain's descendants were the ones who created tools, and music.

Jews being invaders and usurpers fits in with the Kurgan hypothesis as well. Aryans were peaceful farmers.